ADVERTISEMENT

Scores 9/20

Mt Heritage can beat anybody in 1A. They're tough and well coached.
I don’t understand same team you had last year and we haven’t seen you yet. You can talk all you want but that doesn’t get you a win. You have to back that talk up and I assure you the Bears will be standing there waiting on you whether here or there. No team from the mountain scares us at all.

Murphy was up on Greenville Hurricanes 65-20 when I left at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Was 58-12 at halftime.

Greenville lost to Towns County 42-7. I am surprised it was this close. Murphy had to of demonstrated quite a bit of restraint. That's the problem scheduling teams like this, you never know what you're get. They may have almost a completely different roster one year to the next.

Last edited:
SMC really down this year. I can't believe Robbinsville that Played Mount Airy close in the playoff last year is 1-4 so far this year. I am on my cell phone. I am locked out on my laptop. This has never happened before. I guess because I signed out on my laptop I am locked out. Good luck to the Bears against Starmount this coming Friday. Bears are the 2 time defending State Champions. I don't like posting on my phone but it is the best I could do. Go Bears 🏈! ! !

SMC really down this year. I can't believe Robbinsville that Played Mount Airy close in the playoff last year is 1-4 so far this year. I am on my cell phone. I am locked out on my laptop. This has never happened before. I guess because I signed out on my laptop I am locked out. Good luck to the Bears against Starmount this coming Friday. Bears are the 2 time defending State Champions. I don't like posting on my phone but it is the best I could do. Go Bears 🏈! !
Well we’ve been banged up til last week and dang sure ain’t played the cupcake schedule yall have! Not saying we’d beat you, but if we played East Surry tomorrow we’d win 35- ish to maybe 14. No offense to ES at all!

Well we’ve been banged up til last week and dang sure ain’t played the cupcake schedule yall have! Not saying we’d beat you, but if we played East Surry tomorrow we’d win 35- ish to maybe 14. No offense to ES at all!
lol, East Surry would beat you worse than the week 1. And Mount Airy would beat Robbinsville twice as bad as the playoffs in 2024. The SMC has nothing for the NWC. Even Starmount beats any SMC team. Ad of this year the SMC are has been! I can see Mitchell beating anyone in the SMC playoffs.

Murphy and Robbinsville will be tough outs in playoffs. Mitchell is down and struggled to beat Allegheny and Andrews. One week at a time. This week is big game for MA and Starmount.

lol, East Surry would beat you worse than the week 1. And Mount Airy would beat Robbinsville twice as bad as the playoffs in 2024. The SMC has nothing for the NWC. Even Starmount beats any SMC team. Ad of this year the SMC are has been! I can see Mitchell beating anyone in the SMC playoffs.
This post shows exactly how much you know about football old man. Yes mt ARROGANCE and Starmount have good teams but the rest of that NWC is trash and depending on the matchups, might go 1 and 5 against the pitiful SMC even in a “down” year in a conference challenge! Those are the facts jack! Pity party coming soon from old td!

Reactions: recycled2
I don't think Robbinsville beats ES 35-14 if they played today. I think it would still be a close game and within 7-10 points either way. Hopefully the playoffs can align and we get our wish of:

MA vs Murphy
Starmount vs Robb
Cherokee vs East Wilkes

I think all three of the above games would be good this year.

Whoa...simmer down there dude...lol

Away

Score

Home

Score

South Stokes 13Elkin 28
Starmount 49Alleghany 0
North Surry 47Wilkes Central 21
West Wilkes 20Forbush 12
North Stokes 0Mount Airy 55
North Wilkes 13Surry Central 48

ADVERTISEMENT