ADVERTISEMENT

SAC predictions week 10

They just aint got no SUPERSTAR this year...so unorganized... Didn't think this could happen so soon, but look at Harding.

I thought that pick was a little shaky benbadd,
but 21 penalties (16 false start/motion), 3 interceptions and a total complete lack of discipline later it was indeed a good pick.
Starting the game with a 5 yard run followed
by 3 of those false start penalties back to back to back was a sign of how things would go on
the night. The first 2 interceptions there was no
receiver within 10-15 yds of the ball, the qb wasn't being rushed, receiver didn't fall down,stands were wondering "what was that"'.
About the only thing to work was a couple of
deep passes and some wildcat with Mcqueen. The wildcat was really the only time all night Scotland snapped it more than 3 times without
a motion penalty. Anything snapped otherwise
was an experience in one way or another..
There is nothing left on the schedule that can be looked at and say "that is a win".
Lumberton,Richmond,Jack Britt... 3-7 to 5-5 all possible...

Well... @scotswin I'm not try in to get your boat or anything, but you pretty much summed it up yourself. I've never heard or seen anything like it in over 50 years of sports...Coach Bailey himself said it. He never seen anything like it and like the Pinecrest announcer said " he almost felt sorry". I dunno guys...good-luck next week. One things for sure, it almost has to get better. Beat Lumberton.

a49e46a59cdf9c9ca219ce2ad1499a02.gif

I’m dumbfounded by what’s happened to Scotland this season. As a former employee at Harding, I saw Harding happening this year, but Scotland has me puzzled. I knew they were gonna be less talented than last year, and I know about a few transfers out, and the injury to Wall, but wow.

I’m dumbfounded by what’s happened to Scotland this season. As a former employee at Harding, I saw Harding happening this year, but Scotland has me puzzled. I knew they were gonna be less talented than last year, and I know about a few transfers out, and the injury to Wall, but wow.
It is surprising for sure. Injuries played a part and alot of turn over in coaching. Think about this..... they probably should have lost to Hoke and hillside. And would have lost to west mec but the Scots got out of that one.

Come on guys, the Scots are just having an off year, that's all! It can happen to any team....anywhere....anytime! Remember, they are just kids and we're not helping their self esteem. They will be back

Go Raiders!!!

Reactions: GreenandGold
21-7 raiders
bad team period you all will name the score -unfortunately we are as bad as any rc team you all have fielded in the last 7 years times (2). pains me to say that but friday night was embarrassing for sc. pc is an avg team so that sums up what we are but you know what they get to lace them up again in 2 days.

Reactions: GreenandGold
Scotland has had some tough breaks, but have carried the conference for the last 7 years. If not for that run, our conference would have been really sad in the playoffs overall. I call it for what it is and Scotland will be back. The best picture would be three top tier 4a/4aa teams in our conference in the same year. That would make it an exciting season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT