Richmond over Lumberton 48-6
Britt over Hoke 34-12
71st over Swett 35-8
Pinecrest over Scotland 28-13.

Hoke losing streak goes to 21
Pirates fall big time to the Raiders
Scots-Patriots, toss-up.....taking the Scots in a close one
71st kills the Rams

I think Pinecrest would be ecstatic with a win over Scotland whether they are in an up, down, or somewhere in the middle type of year. The Scots have a lot of fight. I think this is the best match up and will be very interesting. The rests I would echo the majority above.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Jack Britt @ Hoke County: JB, 28-7
Richmond Senior @ Lumberton: Richmond, 42-13
Scotland @ Pinecrest: Scotland, 28-14
71st @ Purnell Swett: 71st, 35-7

Lumberton will not score 4 Touchdowns tonight...just no way unless Richmond just quits... GO RAIDERS. .. Scotland - Pinecrest will be even steven...good game, for what tos worth... GO RAIDERS...

We are in the heart of conference play. 71st and Richmond are the favorites but the others are vert dangerous. Scots playing for their pride while pinecrest is looking to gain their respect back. Hoke looking to upset someone while Jack Britt is looking to be a spoiler. Considering the conditions I have to salute Swett and Lumberton for just taking the field each game. Those teams have really showed courage and perseverance.

Reactions: Ben-Badd and RSHS93
Lumberton will not score 4 Touchdowns tonight...just no way unless Richmond just quits... GO RAIDERS. .. Scotland - Pinecrest will be even steven...good game, for what tos worth... GO RAIDERS...
They'll probably get their 2 scores on the back ups, MAYBE!!!! They got Grice doing everything and they're banged up.

Well... Maybe. RAIDERS defense don't seem to get the recognition like the offense because they CAN score. ..but at the same time they got 3 shutouts and they are good...I want to see the defense that played second half against Butler. .. Those guys got after it. Butler didn't know what hit them...they still got that.

21-0 THE RICHMOND RAIDERS 1ST QUARTER ANOTHER DOMINANT GAME BY THE RAIDERS OF RICHMOND COUNTY

Coach Bailey is frustrated...don't know what to do. Not look in good for his team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT