ADVERTISEMENT

RS central vs South Point

Anything is better than Bridges. Ate there twice. First time was awful but since everyone seems to rave about it, I gave it another chance. Second time I got sick from it. Never again could you drag me into that joint.

Reactions: Freshman-poster
Not much to say about tonight's game. IMO, SP's "C" game would beat RS "A" game. So lets talk about the JV team. Watched the JV's last night for the first time this year. As Mopar said SP won 28-0. JV's started the year slow, but have won the last 5 by a score of 165-19. The Davis kid at QB is very small but can fly and is like trying to swat a gnat. Doesn't throw often but throws well. Jones will be the next great FB at SP. Has speed and power, but also more shiftiness than we see with many of the SP FB's. A lot of other good players in Leeper, Hunt, Neagle, etc. O line does a good job but like many kids that age they have height but need to thicken up in the weight room. Expect that Red Machine to continue to roll.

Reactions: seadog28
I liked the little qb very small but ran the offense well and made good choices and fast. The o line got to the second level pretty well and blocked good. Our running back got moved up to varsity and the backups out. Our offense is a patch work. But we did do a ok job of playing keep-away:D expect tonight to be pretty much more of the same take a a$$ whooping and look for moral victorys. We started the year out decent actually but have just got worse with each game loosing kids to quitting, giving up,bad attitudes, not wanting to be told to do something. Varsity started out with no one playing both ways now 20 something kids and playing jv players. But it seems that the guys that are left are the kids with heart and want to get better. Yep been a hard year to watch

Reactions: seadog28
Shelby 32-0...scores 16 in the last minute of the half. 2 TDs and a safety.

This is why I talked JV football earlier today. Many of the JV guys are playing for the Raiders again tonight.

Reactions: sasha_nc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT