ADVERTISEMENT

RS central vs South Point

Mopar forever

Aug 10, 2017
well not much to be said about this game but best of luck to both teams and hope for a injury free game for both teams.
P.s I figured south point guys (sea dog)could also use this to take jabs at the golden lions:D

Mopar, it's great to have an RS poster on the boards. I'll be very interested in your thoughts after this game. I bet those Lion posters will be too. Good luck Friday night.

I have actually been lurking for about 6 years Just never wrote. I love high school football. I usually travel down and watch south point play 4-5 times a year. The old 3yards and a cloud of dust football is what I like. Any one gonna go tonight to the jv game?

Reactions: SHS LION
Mopar If you get near any SP fans keep your hand on your wallet.

Go RS, SP better hope those injurys dont keep piling up, times getting closer

Sniff, sniff, I smell fear!

Hope? You only hope when you can't control the outcome. Red Raiders execute and exert constant pressure. We believe in WILL! We'll leave the hope thing for you guys. Go ahead, hope all you want and need!

Go RS, SP better hope those injurys dont keep piling up, times getting closer
We have an injury we are dealing with, too. Malik didn’t feel the pressure on one play, got tackled from behind, and got up favoring his foot. Like Dax, he’s a warrior, he played right through it, but over the weekend his foot swelled up, he limped, and a trip to OrthoCarolina that following Monday revealed turf toe. He has been in a boot, and limited in practice this week. He’s been given an insert to put into his cleat. He’s going to give it go Friday, but he will likely get pulled quickly. We have some capable backups, the sophomore is a potential all time great in the making. Otherwise, we are healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: shelbyfan1
We have an injury we are dealing with, too. Malik didn’t feel the pressure on one play, got tackled from behind, and got up favoring his foot. Like Dax, he’s a warrior, too. He played right through it. But, over the weekend his foot swelled up, he limped, and a trip to OrthoCarolina that following Monday revealed turf toe. He has been in a boot, and limited in practice this week. He’s been given an insert to put into his cleat. He’s going to give it go Friday, but he will likely get pulled quickly. We have some capable backups, the sophomore is a potential all time great in the making, but there’s nothing like that battled tested senior leadership. Otherwise, we are healthy.
Hate to hear that!! I know he's a Sr but I would sit him Friday. We have to have him for a deep run. You think Bess would start over Shell?

Incorrect sir, but don't sleep on RS. They have a running back that runs a 3.9.

We have an injury we are dealing with, too. Malik didn’t feel the pressure on one play, got tackled from behind, and got up favoring his foot. Like Dax, he’s a warrior, he played right through it, but over the weekend his foot swelled up, he limped, and a trip to OrthoCarolina that following Monday revealed turf toe. He has been in a boot, and limited in practice this week. He’s been given an insert to put into his cleat. He’s going to give it go Friday, but he will likely get pulled quickly. We have some capable backups, the sophomore is a potential all time great in the making. Otherwise, we are healthy.

Hate to hear that!! I know he's a Sr but I would sit him Friday. We have to have him for a deep run. You think Bess would start over Shell?

Lol, I don't believe a word you knuckleheads say. Nice try!

You better not:D we Down to around 22 or so on varsity and most are underclass with a couple jv guys that help out. But we will play hard with what we have

Reactions: seadog28
I got turf toe one time. Of course in our day, that wasn't a "boot" injury. No joke - my grandma mixed something up that totally cured it in an afternoon. Crazy what those old hillbillies could cook up.

I feel for him though, it is painful. From what I've heard, he was looking at a quick night Friday anyway.

I got turf toe one time. Of course in our day, that wasn't a "boot" injury. No joke - my grandma mixed something up that totally cured it in an afternoon. Crazy what those old hillbillies could cook up.

I feel for him though, it is painful. From what I've heard, he was looking at a quick night Friday anyway.
Yea I do hope he's ok. Great football player no doubt

Yea I do hope he's ok. Great football player no doubt

No question that he's an absolutely locked in cold blooded surgeon. I hope he is in a boot until November 4th, and I won't apologize for it. However, this is all embarrassing lion hogwash!

They’re big on seniority, so I am almost certain they would start Shell in that situation, however, best believe Bess will be the starter next season. Shell is a good young man, he’s works hard, but Bess is going to be special. I haven’t even been to a jv game this season, but I have obviously seen him in practice. He’s young, a sophomore, still baby faced, but at already a legitimate 6’3”, with a cannon of an arm, he has a bright future. They have him shadowing Malik in practice and film study. As for Malik, he says he expects to play a quarter. He begged them to play. He and Dax are the same guy, competitively. It would take something major to keep those guys out of the lineup, but trust, no. 12 knows the championship is the goal, and that his role is vital in the pursuit of that goal.

Last edited:
So, Dax is a safety and Malik is in a boot coaching his back ups? Honey boo boo is a pageant queen and her sister dates Dax. So Shelby!!!

Reactions: sasha_nc
Yea moe's is good. I like fat Tracy's also. No wrong way to go. I forgot about Copper penny it's really good also. Yea I don't care for bridges either flyin pig is lot better in Shelby

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT