ADVERTISEMENT

RS central vs South Point

The Nov. 3 is gonna be a very good game. Actually it's hard to pick a team between the two. South point is a well oiled machine. Shelbys defense is great. South points run defense is strong but my only concern is the pass defense and that where Shelby is gonna shine. It's gonna come down to if south point can get pressure on the qb with their lineman. Both teams are good very good !!!! I mean trying to pick a winner ........ Idk the truth
if my kids was not playin I WOULD BE IN BELMONT NOV.3 it's gonna be real
Best of luck to both teams and be damn proud of y'alls kids they play hard and are great sportsman
This is why high school football is the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYED

The Nov. 3 is gonna be a very good game. Actually it's hard to pick a team between the two. South point is a well oiled machine. Shelbys defense is great. South points run defense is strong but my only concern is the pass defense and that where Shelby is gonna shine. It's gonna come down to if south point can get pressure on the qb with their lineman. Both teams are good very good !!!! I mean trying to pick a winner ........ Idk the truth
if my kids was not playin I WOULD BE IN BELMONT NOV.3 it's gonna be real
Best of luck to both teams and be damn proud of y'alls kids they play hard and are great sportsman
This is why high school football is the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYED
Props on the honest assessment. You had a little bromance thing going on w/ Seadog, I would have expected you to easily favor them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT