ADVERTISEMENT

Round 3 North Moore @ Wilson Prep

What are they doing throwing the ball thought it was RPO all day

Come on mustangs....wish they didn't throw that interception

Sure wish we could watch it on nfhs but its scheduled for tomorrow

Your doubt made me pick north Moore. Shame on u lol
They just looked so sloppy on offense in the two regular season games I saw. And the penalties? Still there. The only reason NM got the blocked punt for a TD was because the Tigers punt on the prior play was called back.

Wilson prep may be better than expected.
Not convinced yet. A good team, yes, but NM is totally one deminsional, as shown by passing at the goal line with a "Run People Over" offense and throwing an INT. WC has more diversity in plays. .
But if they fall behind early, WP will use momentum to rip off big plays. I feel confident Tarboro can manhandled WP, but the WP/WC match up may come down to the size and support of the home crowd in Cerro Gordo.

Not convinced yet. A good team, yes, but NM is totally one deminsional, as shown by passing at the goal line with a "Run People Over" offense and throwing an INT. WC has more diversity in plays. .
But if they fall behind early, WP will use momentum to rip off big plays. I feel confident Tarboro can manhandled WP, but the WP/WC match up may come down to the size and support of the home crowd in Cerro Gordo.
I wonder if West Columbus will get a bounce house and fireworks to convince people to come to the game like WPA did tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT