ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Stuart Cramer @ Catholic

Man, I'm actually happy for Kings Mountain, you can live in this little fantasy world all you want of believing everyone is out to get KM or that KM has some type of target on their back, but the truth is, KM is seen as that special student in the classroom with cerebral palsy that actually completed a full sentence and everyone understood what they said.
It sounds like your are upset that KM to this point is having a better season than the MIGHTY CREST CHARGER.

I think KM could score 3 points on CC's D. Three touchdowns, maybe. Who knows and who cares at this point, that matchup is two weeks away, both teams have to get there.
I can assure you that KM IS NOT THINKING TWO GAMES AHEAD, they will have their hands full FRIDAY NIGH against a very good ROCKINGHAM COUNTY TEAM.

If the Storm get behind, the game could get a little chippy. While their penalty average is 8-76 for the season, they have had several games where they had 100+ yds in penalties (Mountain Island Charter - 11/105 ; Crest - 15/131; Forestview - 12/187).
Sasha is absolutely right. They will try to sneak in a few cheap shots after the whistle when the official aren't watching. It's been their MO since they opened. Just watch your back and hopefully the officials will light them up on the late hits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT