ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Stuart Cramer @ Catholic

CatholicCougs14

Jan 4, 2013
After watching their film vs Concord and Forestview I was really not impressed. They show flashes at times, but do not seem to really put anything together. If not for several colassal mistakes by Concord they may have lost that game by 2+ scores.

I think the only team they've seen that is as physical as Catholic is was Kings Mountain and that game was a 48-14 victory for KM. They do run a two QB system, #11 will mostly throw and #8 will mostly run. They also have a little veer in their offense, but nothing CC hasn't seen before.

Really think if Catholic is on their game they can win this game by 4+ scores and should. Running clock is certainly a possibility here.

You kill me!!!! You know good and well Catholic will have their way with Cramer!!! LOL!!!!

You should have no problems. Although you will probly hear them complaining about the refs. Also they should get 2 players back that we’re tossed during the Forestview game.

So looking over the scores the only team that give Catholic a game was CC ? Wow that's pretty good also kinda amazing. The pope boys must really be rolling this year

Catholic will be easily favored by 3 tds all the way to the ship! Heck they would also be favored to be in the 4a ship also

If the Storm get behind, the game could get a little chippy. While their penalty average is 8-76 for the season, they have had several games where they had 100+ yds in penalties (Mountain Island Charter - 11/105 ; Crest - 15/131; Forestview - 12/187).

Reactions: seadog28
So looking over the scores the only team that give Catholic a game was CC ? Wow that's pretty good also kinda amazing. The pope boys must really be rolling this year
Catholic was also missing 3 defensive starters when they played Christian and shut them out in the second half. One of the most impressive wins I have seen at Catholic.

How many posting on here have actually seen Catholic play this season in one way or another? Because if you have, then you know they are for real.................

Reactions: KM2ASU
Catholic will be ready Friday night. I expect them to come out very fast like they have in the past few weeks and put this game away as early as possible. The running of Milan Howard, Michael Neel and Lamagae McDowell is very tough to stop, not even talking about how versatile Neel and Howard are out of the backfield on screens and on standard pass plays.
Catholic's D is also for real, no team has put up more than 14 on the first unit yet this season, not saying it cannot be done, but that is impressive.

Reactions: frifalcon
Well it sounds like poor old STUART CRAMER should just go ahead and FORTEID THIS GAME and save the gas money. Against this unbeatable CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

They probably should tbh...

I'm being facetious of course, but I don't think any team in the 3A can beat CC.

No trophies have been handed out yet, still a long way to go.

You don't want to say it, but you're thinking it. Nothing wrong with being confident, cocky or arrogant. You've got nothing to lose, your not playing, your just a fan. Nothing wrong with being humble either...but I promise you, back in 2014 every Crest Fan in the world would tell you Crest couldn't be stopped and it was the truth....This year, Catholic can't be stopped and it's the truth...especially when Kings Mountain is a number 2 seed...nothing against Kings Mountain, I actually like Kings Mountain. But state champion contender? They are not...

You don't want to say it, but you're thinking it. Nothing wrong with being confident, cocky or arrogant. You've got nothing to lose, your not playing, your just a fan. Nothing wrong with being humble either...but I promise you, back in 2014 every Crest Fan in the world would tell you Crest couldn't be stopped and it was the truth....This year, Catholic can't be stopped and it's the truth...especially when Kings Mountain is a number 2 seed...nothing against Kings Mountain, I actually like Kings Mountain. But state champion contender? They are not...
I just don't count my chickens before they hatch, do I think CC is the favorite...of course. I think if they play their game they will win it all.
I do think the running clock comes out Friday night though.

Well it sounds like poor old STUART CRAMER should just go ahead and FORTEID THIS GAME and save the gas money. Against this unbeatable CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

One reason that Stuart Cramer will not win this game is they are not consistent on discipline. They had 187 yards in penalties in their loss to Forestview, a game they were favored to win, especially after beating Ashbrook and Huss the two previous weeks. Charlotte Catholic is all about discipline. That is why we are picking CC over SC.

No trophies have been handed out yet, still a long way to go.

You're right. Anything can happen. But if we're being honest with ourselves, no team in the 3A can keep up with a healthy Catholic team. At least not this year.

This team is 2012 Northern Guilford dominant, not in the terms of talent, but in the same way they ran through every team they played against.

THAT LITTLE JAB SOUNDS ALOT LIKE SOUR GRAPES. KM 38 AND THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER 14.

Reactions: Zelhunt
You don't want to say it, but you're thinking it. Nothing wrong with being confident, cocky or arrogant. You've got nothing to lose, your not playing, your just a fan. Nothing wrong with being humble either...but I promise you, back in 2014 every Crest Fan in the world would tell you Crest/Burns couldn't be stopped and it was the truth....This year, Catholic can't be stopped and it's the truth...especially when Kings Mountain is a number 2 seed...nothing against Kings Mountain, I actually like Kings Mountain. But state champion contender? They are not...

There, I fixed the typo..on the 2014 Crest team..

Is CC the best football team in NC? They just dropped from 4A to 3A and were very successful up there.

Is CC the best football team in NC? They just dropped from 4A to 3A and were very successful up there.

I wouldn’t say that. There are a few teams that I think can beat them. But they’re top 5 to me and top 10 for sure.

Cramer has some athletes on the team and if they get out fast the game could stay closer than some think. BUTTTTTT..... if they get behind they tend to crumble and play sloppy and chippy. The KM game was a one score game in the 3rd quarter before KM broke it open. The SP/Cramer game was close for a half.

You guys know that SC has had football for 5 years right? Instead of trashing the purple drizzle for penalties maybe give them props for being in the second round of the playoffs. My opinion is that my Huskies will eventually see the mighty mythical private school. When it happens expect a lot of downhill head cracking from our safeties and linebackers.

You guys know that SC has had football for 5 years right? Instead of trashing the purple drizzle for penalties maybe give them props for being in the second round of the playoffs. My opinion is that my Huskies will eventually see the mighty mythical private school. When it happens expect a lot of downhill head cracking from our safeties and linebackers.
You need to worry about Weddington first. They are very good.

Just my 2 cents. Catholic is a well disciplined team they do what they are taught and they do it very well. They have a strong defense but are by far not the world beaters people on this thread want others to believe. I honestly believe teams like km crest and huss can all challenge Catholic. And like redraider said if cramer can get the ball moving and esablish the run you might be in for a tight ball game. Good luck to all teams but I'm pulling for an all big south match up next week.

Kings Mountain would beat Catholic by three touchdowns. The amazing thing is that Kings Mountain doesn't have any players from Virginia, South Carolina, or three different high schools in Charlotte.

Reactions: Babyhewey
Kings Mountain would beat Catholic by three touchdowns. The amazing thing is that Kings Mountain doesn't have any players from Virginia, South Carolina, or three different high schools in Charlotte.

Some things will never change.........................:rolleyes:

Yeah hey don't forget Florida too!

THAT LITTLE JAB SOUNDS ALOT LIKE SOUR GRAPES. KM 38 AND THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER 14.

Man, I'm actually happy for Kings Mountain, you can live in this little fantasy world all you want of believing everyone is out to get KM or that KM has some type of target on their back, but the truth is, KM is seen as that special student in the classroom with cerebral palsy that actually completed a full sentence and everyone understood what they said.

Reactions: The_Rev921
Man, I'm actually happy for Kings Mountain, you can live in this little fantasy world all you want of believing everyone is out to get KM or that KM has some type of target on their back, but the truth is, KM is seen as that special student in the classroom with cerebral palsy that actually completed a full sentence and everyone understood what they said.
So if you describe Kings Mountain that way, then what does that make Crest who lost to them? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT