ADVERTISEMENT

Rosman at Andrews.

Expect a tighter game than these predictions. Other than Smoky, Andrews has hung with people (or led, for the Tellico game) into the 3rd Q then faded down the stretch. I guess tonight we get to find out if that was because they have been playing much larger schools that wore them down, or whether they just have 2nd half issues in general.

Historically Andrews has been a tough place for rosman to play ! I think tonight is still gonna be tough for the tigers,I think the tigers get the win in a close one . Tigers by 7

Mexican place Monte Alban probably best place in town. Hoppy Trout downtown makes real good pizzas but its seating area is small if you have a big group and I know some people get uncomfortable eating in a brewery. Burger Basket is a little diner that is pretty good. There's a new Italian place I haven't tried but looks kind of fancy. If you aren't adventurous, there's a few chains (Subway, Hardee's, Kobe, McDonald's).

Last edited:
Expect a tighter game than these predictions. Other than Smoky, Andrews has hung with people (or led, for the Tellico game) into the 3rd Q then faded down the stretch. I guess tonight we get to find out if that was because they have been playing much larger schools that wore them down, or whether they just have 2nd half issues in general.
I hope your right and i'm pleased with the direction our team is going. I still think we're two years away with a very good JV team and a very talented Sophomore class.

I am not expecting much more than 2-9 or 3-8 this year or next, but I don't think they will be getting blown out except against the top teams in the league.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Congrats to the tigers on a hard fought win ! Tigers jumped out to an early lead and the wildcats clawed their way back to almost take the win ! Good luck to Andrews the rest of their season ! Tigers 21-19 tonight

Congratulations to the Rosman Tigers. Well coached and I enjoyed watching your offense. I don't understand why Rosman got away from the pass though in the 2nd half. Seemed the passing game was working well early

Idk I was unable to make the game due to work . I only got updates as the game went along

Idk I was unable to make the game due to work . I only got updates as the game went along
I didn't understand but I had watched game film and they started out just like the other games with quick outs then they got away from it. The one thing I noticed more than anything though was how small their line was. In my lifetime watching Rosman they had always had some big boys. It doesn't matter as long as you get the Win

We have been small up front last few years ! They weigh out decent just kinda short

I didn't understand but I had watched game film and they started out just like the other games with quick outs then they got away from it. The one thing I noticed more than anything though was how small their line was. In my lifetime watching Rosman they had always had some big boys. It doesn't matter as long as you get the Win
I agree wildcat passes were working which in turn opened up the run. Oh well. Congrats to Cats you guys didn't give up. We are loving Coach Stack. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Reactions: rosman32
Congrats to the Tigers; players, coaching staff and fans! Great game last night! Everything is coming together!
Looking forward to this Friday against the Knights! This one fans won't want to miss!

It was great to see a lot of Tiger fans at Andrews last night. Keep up the support because these kids are working hard every day. Proud of these kids and coaches!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT