ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews at Hayesville

Smokymntfan

Nov 30, 2021
Mainly for you rpi guys. If Andrews wins will they move ahead of Hayesville in the final seedings

Hayesville currently predicted 14th seed in the playoffs. Would a win over Andrews essentially give them a higher seed?

Reactions: Purple1995
I don't think so because Hville owp and oowp will probably go down playing Andrews.
Maybe though. Best bet is for Mtn Heritage to win over Draughn Friday because Draughn is just above Hville in RPI. I don't think it would happen though. If it did #20 Cherokee would be at Hayesville rd 1.

Reactions: thekidd12
On the first question, no Andrews would not be ahead of Hayesville with a win. They could move up a couple spots, though.

For Hayesville, with a win they might be able to pass the MH-Draughn loser. The difference in W-L impact would help a fair amount, but OWP would be working against them. And who knows about OOWP…

Reactions: thekidd12
I don't think so because Hville owp and oowp will probably go down playing Andrews.
Maybe though. Best bet is for Mtn Heritage to win over Draughn Friday because Draughn is just above Hville in RPI. I don't think it would happen though. If it did #20 Cherokee would be at Hayesville rd 1.
Just hoping we can get the 13th seed or better. That would put Hayesville on the side of the bracket with Swain and Rville. Would love to see a potential rematch.

If you think 49-0 is playing someone tough then you definitely need to lay off the sauce. MA dominated every phase of that game. We would love a rematch.

Just hoping we can get the 13th seed or better. That would put Hayesville on the side of the bracket with Swain and Rville. Would love to see a potential rematch.
13 seed would be a 4th rd match vs Swain or rville

Reactions: MACS2618
If you think 49-0 is playing someone tough then you definitely need to lay off the sauce. MA dominated every phase of that game. We would love a rematch.
Calm down pal. Hayesville held their own and played tough that game even being overmatched. Worry about getting healthy and repeating as champs. Would be one of the biggest choke jobs if they didn’t.

Show me one instance of playing them tough. Hayesville could not hold onto the football. We are healthy enough to beat Hayesville without the two who are healing. You better hope you get the other side of the bracket.

Reactions: Bearmod1
On Facebook Far West North Carolina Sports has the brackets out last week and this week.
They are a little different than highschoolot

Not being arrogant. Evidently he thinks playing Robbinsville and Swain is easier. I am out of your conversation

Someone please send the STUD in to clean this thread up.

On a different note I think Hayesville should win this one handily if they dont mess around and hold onto the ball, however, Andrews is extremely well coached (perhaps the best HC in the SMC) so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did find a way to pull it out.

Like Coach Phillips has been saying. They need to do the little things right and execute. From wrapping up to turnover’s Andrews must do the little things right from start to finish ! Andrews is very capable of winning IF they play a complete game, it won’t come easy but nothing in the SMC comes easy.

On a different note I think Hayesville should win this one handily if they dont mess around and hold onto the ball, however, Andrews is extremely well coached (perhaps the best HC in the SMC) so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did find a way to pull it out.
The best coach in the SMC?

I'm not saying Swain has the best coach in the SMC if that's what you're digging for..but I will call a spade a spade. Robbinsville has the best coach by a large margin.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain

With what Coach Phillips has to work with as far as very low numbers he really does an exceptional job. I’ve been very impressed with what he has done this year after losing so many skill players.

LoL. You conveniently left out the word “perhaps”

Besides…We all know Hayesville has the best Coach in the SMC
I'm not saying Swain has the best coach in the SMC if that's what you're digging for..but I will call a spade a spade. Robbinsville has the best coach by a large margin.
I mean say what y'all will, but Phillips is an incredible coach and he's just getting started. Not sure what all the future holds for him and Andrews but the margin aint goin to stay that big very long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT