ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry HFC job

wow so he wasn't even a coordinator?
It is no secret what East Surry has become. Lack of leadership across the board and parents that think they are way more important than they really are. A once proud athletic program has been left in shambles since the unjust firing of Coach Diamont. Double digit teaching hires in the past couple of years with only 1 being a coach. Community coaches serving as the head basketball coaches for men and women (if I am not mistaken, the mens coach is also president of the booster club). Softball coach walked out mid season, and the AD seems to only want to focus on baseball. East Surry is a toxic place right now, and who could blame Lowman for getting out once you know all the facts.

This is a great hire - not sure why anyone would be unhappy with this one. Has been a DC at Starmount, West Brunswick, and was the HC at West Brunswick before he went to MA. I can't recall if he was with his brother when his brother was at Walkertown, he may have been a DC there too - but I don't want to say for sure.

Either way - congrats to Caleb!

Shocking that people in the community aren't happy. I guess the right Daddy didn't get the job for their liking?!?
No North Surry over here anymore. At least hopefully. No matter how much money your daddy gives hopefully over here anymore unlike North Surry of course

It's a good hire especially considering that nobody wanted the job. We got someone that hopefully is smart which I hear he is. I don't think he was the defensive backs coach last year though I think he was just the assistant. But he has been defensive coordinator at walkertown but was let go, probably just young. Baseball coach at West Brunswick so maybe there's some in rows there for us too. Didn't know he was the defensive coordinator at Starmount ever his brother was I thought. If we want someone that will stay and try to build it He's a pretty damn good hire

Reactions: MRMAN27030
It's a good hire especially considering that nobody wanted the job. We got someone that hopefully is smart which I hear he is. I don't think he was the defensive backs coach last year though I think he was just the assistant. But he has been defensive coordinator at walkertown but was let go, probably just young. Baseball coach at West Brunswick so maybe there's some in rows there for us too. Didn't know he was the defensive coordinator at Starmount ever his brother was I thought. If we want someone that will stay and try to build it He's a pretty damn good hire
was he head baseball coach there?

Reactions: Sportsnut17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT