ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky River names new coach

Big hire!!!
I think if a program that has the reputation of Rocky River can get a coach like him, it is huge. With the right staff, he could do wonders. Now, I am not saying they will win a state championship, but I think he will turn them into a much more competitive program than they have been historically.

Reactions: btango
What his experience?
Former East Rowan/Central Cabarrus HC and he is a Offensive Guru - His overall is 33-39 but last 2 season were 8-5 and 7-4 I believe and He has done well for what he had at East Rowan and Central Cab - I think this will prob be his most talented stop in term overall athletes and it’s bigger pool to pull from

I think if a program that has the reputation of Rocky River can get a coach like him, it is huge. With the right staff, he could do wonders. Now, I am not saying they will win a state championship, but I think he will turn them into a much more competitive program than they have been historically.
If he wan win 5-7 game every year he would be golden at RR. He has keep kids there and get everything out of them! He a good one for sure

Wow - that is a pretty big hire for Rocky River. Great offensive mind and did a great job as the HC at East Rowan and Central Cabarrus. It will be interesting to see how this turns out - he will definitely have them being much more competitive that they have been in years past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT