ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Thomas Jefferson

You have an awfully big mouth. Do you have the lady purse to back it up with? I’ll take whatever bet you think you can handle that TJ doesn’t play for the title this year.

Now, now. Everybody loves rich is just talking out of his butt. That’s because Swain kicked his so hard it sits on his shoulders.

Now, now. Everybody loves rich is just talking out of his butt. That’s because Swain kicked his so hard it sits on his shoulders.
TJA is going all the way this year. SPC has to cheer for each other. You SMC mountain fools stick together. TJA has heart you can't teach it you either have it or don't

Accuweather shows highs/Lows Tuesday for
bakersville 31/17
Spruce pine 35/18
Robbinsville 35/16

Wednesday
Bakersville 34/20
Spruce pine 35/23
Robbinsville 40/21

TJA is going all the way this year. SPC has to cheer for each other. You SMC mountain fools stick together. TJA has heart you can't teach it you either have it or don't
Well you went from speed to heart !!!
Speed didn’t work for the SPC did it !!!
Fools ?? I guess you will find out Friday night then once again you will be the fish eyed fool !! And yes we stick together and they will be a convoy of rednecks coming your way Friday and we won’t hear from you for a week

Good luck tonight to both teams and safe travels for the Robbinsville players, coaches and fans. Nothing better than the opportunity to play a storied program in the playoffs like Robbinsville with 13 state titles. I think this one comes down to which team wins the turnover battle. I predict a tight one in Avondale as TJ wins 31-28.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Not sure if the Robbinsville fans need any suggestions for pre-game meals but Copper Penny or Scott’s in Forest City (both about 10 min from stadium) are two great options.

Not sure if the Robbinsville fans need any suggestions for pre-game meals but Copper Penny or Scott’s in Forest City (both about 10 min from stadium) are two great options.
shhhh I don't want the placed to be packed when we are trying to eat supper before the game.

I watched alot of film on tj. The QB is good but after watching alot of film i noticed not one time did i see a good hard hit. Arm tackles. We might lose but we will hit hard if we get a chance.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
My friend said he is watching it online. Let me talk to him and find out if he is 4 sure.

I am pro-SMC, but I saw some of TJ's skill guys this summer. They were very impressive. They might have something for the Knights this year.

Just talked to him. He said put in Robbinsville at TJCA on youtube. He said it was HD live streaming.

Is anyone listening to this game on the radio.
WCAB. LMBO talking about theatrical. Lol
TJ gains 3 yards and you would think they scored a 99 yd td

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT