ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Thomas Jefferson

If tj couldn't stop Mic running back they will not stop Robbinsville either.Anderson is one of if not the best rb in the mountains.Robbinsville wins this one

One of those RBs had 2,832 rushing yards in 12 games on 194 carries, the other has 1515 rushing yards in 11 games on 204 carries. One of those RBs had 105 yards on 13 carries for an 8.1 yard average against Swain, the other had 122 yards on 22 carries for a 4.7 yard average.

One of those RBs had 2,832 rushing yards in 12 games on 194 carries, the other has 1515 rushing yards in 11 games on 204 carries. One of those RBs had 105 yards on 13 carries for an 8.1 yard average against Swain, the other had 122 yards on 22 carries for a 4.7 yard average.
You are not adding in Anderson's 207 yds from last night.
Ask MIC what they thought of Anderson.As a sophomore.On their home field.
He hung 300 yds on all those D1 recruits, his highest total of the year.
We play real schools in the SMC. Not cupcakes.

You are not adding in Anderson's 207 yds from last night.
Ask MIC what they thought of Anderson.As a sophomore.On their home field.
He hung 300 yds on all those D1 recruits, his highest total of the year.
North Lincoln is a cupcake? Why don't you go right on over to the 2A forum and start a thread that says North Lincoln is a cupcake.

North Lincoln means nothing to Robbinsville or this conference.

Again if TJ only plays cupcakes, then you must be saying North Lincoln is a cupcake...so go right on over to the 2A forum and say that.

TJ plays the teams that fit their schedule and will agree to play them, and the teams in their conference...

Robbinsville played Enka and North Georgia...They aren't exactly real competition...3 wins total between those two teams.

Reactions: CharlieBum
To be fair you beat North Lincoln by 7 the first game of the season which they started 1-2. According to the stats on max preps they lost 3 fumbles and threw an interception . You think you would beat them if you played next week ?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Ok genius..If you would go back and read my post I was referring to MIC running back getting all his yards against cupcakes. Had nothing to do with TJ..TJ was not even in the conversation. I know you Flatlanders are getting nervous about Friday but chill a bit.
BTW, Anderson more than likely will eclipse the 4000 yd mark Friday night. Compare stats all you want but he could be the all time SMC leading rusher.And he's running behind a primarily freshman and sophomore line.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and 1SWO1
To be fair you beat North Lincoln by 7 the first game of the season which they started 1-2. According to the stats on max preps they lost 3 fumbles and threw an interception . You think you would beat them if you played next week ?
"To be fair" TJ didn't play their best either. It was the first week of the season for both teams. TJ threw an INT and lost a fumble. And TJ was down 13-0 in the first quarter. But they fault hard and got back in the game. And two of those fumbles were "forced fumbles" caused by the TJ defense.
Both teams have improved since week 1

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Of course both teams have improved do you think you would beat them if you played next week. We have started 0-3 before and won a state title .

Of course both teams have improved do you think you would beat them if you played next week. We have started 0-3 before and won a state title .

I don't know. If they beat Shelby, then probably not...but sorry that doesn't belittle the fact TJ beat them this season...

And also North Lincoln's other loss that you were referring to was a loss to 3A Alexander Central

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
I don't know. If they beat Shelby, then probably not...but sorry that doesn't belittle the fact TJ beat them this season...

And also North Lincoln's other loss that you were referring to was a loss to 3A Alexander Central

I was not trying to belittle them , I know nothing about them just trying to put it into perspective and learn a little bit about them. Goodluck Friday night.

Reactions: dmcamp
I have to say the TJA QB, is going destroy lil Robbie. #14 is superman for TJA I can see him playing. For a state title this year, mountain ballers will attend. Winter sport practice the following Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and 1SWO1
MIC running back wouldn't had 8 yds a carry on the night Robbinsville played swain. It was alot more rain.
I was at both games

Again if TJ only plays cupcakes, then you must be saying North Lincoln is a cupcake...so go right on over to the 2A forum and say that.

TJ plays the teams that fit their schedule and will agree to play them, and the teams in their conference...

Robbinsville played Enka and North Georgia...They aren't exactly real competition...3 wins total between those two teams.
Christ School and Murphy are much tougher than anyone tj has played.

I have to say the TJA QB, is going destroy lil Robbie. #14 is superman for TJA I can see him playing. For a state title this year, mountain ballers will attend. Winter sport practice the following Monday.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pretty dang funny!!! We hear tha talk goin in and it's funny I'd bout wanna hear tha talk goin out every year I bet it's funny to!!! Why do you always not say a word till 1st round and then we dont hear from you again for a whole year!! Haha!!! Its a wrap rich is goin for tj and said there gonna win!!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Robinsville to physical and line play better!! QB gonna get stuck a time or 2 and gonna make 3rd quarter a little tender!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville will bring it all night. They only get stronger as the night goes on. See you flatlanders are to busy Mall Walking. While you all are busy chasing two legged deer and shopping in your $200 Nike Robbinsville are running up and down these steep mountains chasing 4 legged deer and following them dogs where they got a bear treed in a big heavy pair of logging boots !!!!!
Robbinsville by 28

Tj has more overall team speed ,but look for rville to get the win. Knights 28-24

You have an awfully big mouth. Do you have the lady purse to back it up with? I’ll take whatever bet you think you can handle that TJ doesn’t play for the title this year.

Chatham Central and the other schools with "tech", "school of", "charter", "academy", and "prep" weren't the same caliber of what TJCA is about to see. It's all fun and games beating up on nobody teams and padding the record until about this time of year when those same teams are now eliminated and the competition gets real.

Robbinsville by 21. Same song, different team. Who is going to be posting scores is the question?

Hope the rust is gone and the penalties cleaned up. Need a big night from the ends ands outside backers, if we get that knights 34 TJ 17. If those requests aren’t met , who knows.

Shaping up to be a wet Friday. Tipping the scales in favor of the Clydesdales over those quarterhorses down in the flatland.
I think bad weather plays into Robbinsville's favor for sure. I'm not sure who it benefits more as far as Murphy and Mitchell goes.

On one hand you could say it favors Murphy because Mitchell likes to pass the ball more than Murphy does, on the other hand you could say it favors Mitchell because it lessens Murphy's speed advantage. Add both of those factors in and maybe it all equals out.

It's certainly it isn't going to bother any of Robbinsville, Murphy or Mitchell to be playing in the elements, not sure about Thomas Jefferson and their desire to be in a grinder of a game, doesn't seem to suit their style of play.

Just came from watching the Black Knights practice. My phone showed 27° but the wind chill made it feel like 17°.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT