ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Rosman

TigerDen1

Aug 20, 2017
Hope my Tiger's get fired up. Come out hard and take home the Big Win. Does anyone know if Sharpe kid will be playing on D? Would love to have the big guy back for this game. Hope the offense keeps rolling and I have seen some improvement on D with some guys getting off injury list.Lets go Tiger's.

Reactions: 96 tiger
Not sure about Sharpe. I hope he’s back soon. He definitely helps us kicking field goals! Not often that we have us a legit field goal threat lol. Hope we keep getting healthy and make some noise. Defense is improving and offense keeps on churning.
I just can’t brag on these kids enough. Their passion and work ethic are great! Coach Stack has definitely rekindled the fire in these players!

I think this could be a closer game than some are predicting! If rosman's offense is clicking and they can get some stops defensively it will be a really entertaining game ! Good luck tigers and safe travels to the knights and their fans

Reactions: TigerDen1
Hearing robbinsville has some key players injured! Anyone know what is going on over there?

Who cares we have players out as well. Everyone still has to line up and play hard. Good luck to both teams.

If your 2 best Defensive players were out you would be singing a different tune. If they dont play 28-14 Rville. If they do play 35-07

Im not making it. Im in company vehicle headed back to franklin now. Just now going by canton.

Nothing. I heard something but he is controlling the line right now

I can remember just few years ago looking on the sideline even for you guys and seeing a lot more kids than I did tonight. Our # are up a little but not much.

Heard #14(kicker) quit.

I guess we have a back up kicker in now that is 6 for 6 XPs and one 26 yd FG.

I agree why the middle of season. Dang that stinks for you guys. The kicker that kicked was he kicking at Rosman, this past Friday? If so he was good.

That was the new kicker. He seems better that #14.

#14 helped us win state wrestling championship last year. Hope he sticks with wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT