ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Murphy.

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Robbinsville 9-7 early 2nd.
Dogs offense never seen the field in 1st Q. Lighting delay. Dogs with ball around their own 30yd line 3rd and 9.
How will the teams handle this delay.

21-12 half time.

Murphy 0 turnovers
Robbinsville 2 turnovers.
Two stops inside the 10 by murphy Defense or this is a tied game at tbe half.

28-12 murphy final.
4 turnovers by knights and a 98 yd KO return by murphy is the difference in this game. See you again in the playoffs after both teams get a bye.

All credit to Robbinsville, they played Murphy much tougher than I expected. I think the three straight cream puffs Murphy played had them ill prepared for the level of intensity of this game.

By the sound of the Murphy Radio announcers the officials were pretty bad towards Murphy. They couldn't believe how bad they were

By the sound of the Murphy Radio announcers the officials were pretty bad towards Murphy. They couldn't believe how bad they were
I didn't want to get into that because Robbinsville played a good game, but the roughing the punter penalty that lead to Robbinsville's only touchdown was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

We have a good line they just all play both ways. I believe robbinsville had more flags.

Wildcat they are from murphy of course it sounded that way.

I didn't want to get into that because Robbinsville played a good game, but the roughing the punter penalty that lead to Robbinsville's only touchdown was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.
Hey it happens. Especially in the SMC. Pending on what group of officials you have it can be a nightmare. We actually had a good group at Andrews tonight with very few flags thrown and no questionable ones

Kids from Robbinsville played hard. This game wasnt really that close tho. Yes Robbinsville had 4 turnovers, but they also settled for 2 field goals. Murphy threw a pick in the endzone at the end of first half and also coughed it up inside the black knight 5 yard line in the 4th qt. Both teams made mistakes but Robbinsvilles 4 turnovers werent the difference in the game. If Robbinsville had scored tds instead of kicking field goals then it would have been closer.

We have a good line they just all play both ways. I believe robbinsville had more flags.

I've listened to these guys for years when I don't make the Andrews games and I've never heard them question the officials this way. I made it home after the Andrews game and listened to the last 5 minutes of the Murphy game and they were pretty adamant about the calls or lack of

I've listened to these guys for years when I don't make the Andrews games and I've never heard them question the officials this way. I made it home after the Andrews game and listened to the last 5 minutes of the Murphy game and they were pretty adamant about the calls or lack of
Careful wildcat you know Knight's fans have all the facts.lol

Hard fought game! Im afraid we may have lost a couple key players tonight.

40 and 58...Couple shoulder injuries that hopefully aren't too bad.

Last I heard was possibly by playoff time but personally I think that would be iffy

It sounds like Rville almost upset the top ranked 1a and 2a school in NC. If they can stay injury free, they may be in the mix come playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT