ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond vs Ronald Reagan

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
CLICK ON THE PITCHTURE FOR A QUALITY OPTICAL ILLUSION

dOyEK7Q.jpg

I mean I know the focus is on Reagan, but I hope the Myers Pk group can do something with Butler

Anyhow, Mr. BenBADD, is everthang being painted yellow up yound or what? I would start painting everythang Gold, Green and just get them students to get a huge crowed so they can yell "Defense" "Defense" "Defense"

And dont forget the band.......they always disturbed my nerves

Reactions: Ben-Badd
By the way Mr. BenBADD where will you sir be sitting at?

Oh lawd I’m back! The Reagan Raiders players have been talking about their a much improved team and looking for REVENGE against Richmond. Think I will make the trip. Question for S2V2. Who’s Purnell Swett playing this week?

Oh lawd I’m back! The Reagan Raiders players have been talking about their a much improved team and looking for REVENGE against Richmond. Think I will make the trip. Question for S2V2. Who’s Purnell Swett playing this week?

Mr. Mouth, there ain't nothing to see here bro. Raiders roll.

Mr. Mouth, there ain't nothing to see here bro. Raiders roll.
Who said Mr. Mouth could see?

I am starting to believe that you and I live close by sir

Pine Forest.........in basketball and they lost!

Tomorrow someone somewhere will be eating Turkey
Friday on the other hand the Menu calls for some Crow

Who will eat good Friday?

I see this as a tune up for the rest of the playoffs. Hopefully we do what we should do against a lesser team and put this game away in the 1st half.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
In less than 24 hours everyone will be hoop-a-hollerin at The Rock
green-bay-bikini-girls.gif

Reagan parent here.

Reagan has improved a lot.

However, I am sure Richmond has to.

Being a realist, I'd say closer game than last time but Richmond wins comfortably.

Reactions: S2V2
Reagan parent here.

Reagan has improved a lot.

However, I am sure Richmond has to.

Being a realist, I'd say closer game than last time but Richmond wins comfortably.
Sir
Will you be at this game if I may ask?

S2V is at THE ROCK

GO RAIDERS.............
————————————-
Where is that BenBADD. What could he be tearing up tonight

ARE A TRUE RAIDER FAN .............OR WHAT

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Richmond is making everyone stand up and throw their green up

Looking like MP coming to town. Remember what they did few years back? What you gurus think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT