ADVERTISEMENT

Correct final score for Southern Lee @ Richmond

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
It was Richmond 55, Southern Lee 33

Someone definitely screwed around with it on MaxPreps. Simmonsratings.com also has it incorrect as well as HighSchoolOT. Does anyone NOT value accuracy??? 😠😡

It was Richmond 55, Southern Lee 33

Someone definitely screwed around with it on MaxPreps. Simmonsratings.com also has it incorrect as well as HighSchoolOT. Does anyone NOT value accuracy??? 😠😡
Someone was doing this a couple weeks ago with one of our county games. The press box was giving out accurate scores for local teams but someone was acting as scorer on Maxpreps and had it totally lopsided in the other teams favor. I checked 2 other score sights and could tell the Maxpreps scorer was a fraud.

The only web site that had it right besides the local media outlets in Richmond County, was CarolinaPreps. People just put too much trust and faith in MaxPreps. Folks need to double check, triple check, and evenquadruple check their info before putting it out for mass consumption. 🧐😠😡

The only web site that had it right besides the local media outlets in Richmond County, was CarolinaPreps. People just put too much trust and faith in MaxPreps. Folks need to double check, triple check, and evenquadruple check their info before putting it out for mass consumption. 🧐😠😡
I do the play by play on Maxpreps each week for Forest Hills but it never fails where someone is just scoring it wrong as the official scorer for a team to confuse people in other games I keep track of during the night. They think it's funny but it's not. Sometimes they're also in the Fan Chat area of Maxpreps giving false scores also. 😡 Scorestream and SB Live are usually good but I've found wrong scores there also.

This could be a part of a bigger problem. I follow local media outlets I know and trust on X (Twitter). Too many people put too much trust in MaxPreps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT