ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond VS Jack Britt---Round 1

Two teams that are familiar with each other but I think the Raiders come away with a big win. JB will give us everything they got I'm sure.

Raiders will win but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a close game , JB has always gave Richmond a fight .
Go Raiders
Go our conference

round 2 will be alot of fun and an upset or two... and oh yeah, for what its worth, simmons has Richmond at 8 and 1 when Im counting Richmond at 9 and 1... oh well... Thats Raider football... GO RAIDERS... re-do the math and move em up a notch or two... lol

It will be awful, Richmond will (be able to) stable the horses by the end of 1Q. Stadium and campus will be a ghost-town by 9:00pm, @ the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: raiderstud
I dont see it..... I like JB defense.....I think they will have trouble scoring on the Rich D.....I think RSH moves on to round 2...

round 2 will be alot of fun and an upset or two... and oh yeah, for what its worth, simmons has Richmond at 8 and 1 when Im counting Richmond at 9 and 1... oh well... Thats Raider football... GO RAIDERS... re-do the math and move em up a notch or two... lol
Simmons doesnt update his stats till the end of the week when the next weeks projections come out . Im sure we all know that here but evidently you do not.

oh no... i didnt know... i stand corrected... thanx it dont really matter about all that stuff now anyway, but thanks again Scotswin and good luck tomorrow nite.

This is probably a stupid question but I have always heard if you don’t ask the stupid question then it’s stupid. Will the Richmond are any games be on HSOT ? I can’t attend today game because my girl is sick
Thanks in advance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT