ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Scotland

oh well,blame richmond. another tradition bites the dust. lol now if scotland wins tomorrow night and everybody just runs to the busses, i just wonder how that would work. these are just teens. aint gonna hurt em to shake hands win lose or draw after a hard fought game. das my vote. GO RAIDERS...

I I really thought it would be the same raider to reply to my reply but it’s not , seems ignorant follows ignorant with comments . I just answered the question stated of the hands shake
Straight to name calling nice??? Seems like the coach would let the other team coach know we are not shaking hands because of covid before the game starts. Oh well enjoy the first half Friday night you be headed to the gate at half-time.

Just a curious question are two
What age do we know right from wrong ?
when does the blame the parents stop ?
Yes the hand shake has made a lot of ppl voice their opinion’s.
I agree on some levels that maybe the hand shaken may need to go away
This world needs lots of prayers and I am a lot of it . So do we. because we are accepting and allowing them to make the rules as they go . If it’s nothing but a sample hand shake I can hear some of these kids now okay now if you don’t want to shake hands let’s start a fight then the next game they want ask us . How long before will it take for them to start acting like this before field entrance and at practice?
I really do believe that a lot of them may not be shaking hands because of Covid-19 but let me say this I don’t care if you have had all the shots and doing everything they tell you to do . There still a 90% chance you will still catch it . Believe me I caught it done every thing they said plus I don’t go know where but to the dr appointment and I still got it

I don’t think I know that screen name are remember him . I have been only on here a few years but just now started getting involved on the threads

I try to be careful on what I say I have very opinionated mouth . I try to keep it to myself

These threads aren't the same since Larry left...
Larry was and still is the very best. I miss that fella. Pretty football smart fella and he can model that skirt like a pro - true story.

One of the last Scots game I attended earlier this year, he wore that skirt with absolute no shame. I covertly took a picture of him, showed it too him and his response "Get out of here short A** Mexican smdh".

I still have that picture somewhere. Might post it one day

Hopefully we're back to football now... I wish bad luck or injuries on no one. I just hope tonights game is a good contest with standing room only and everyone behaves and has a good time... GO RAIDERS...

Hopefully we're back to football now... I wish bad luck or injuries on no one. I just hope tonights game is a good contest with standing room only and everyone behaves and has a good time... GO RAIDERS...
Leave the bottle at the house...

Smart move missing that extra point. Now the subs can play second half and save the starters for playoffs. GO RAIDERS...

Wow. Not sure i saw that coming, of course it would have been easier to see if the NFHS feed wouldn't have crapped out since i couldn't be there for the first time in +20 years. Anybody remember all the fuss about wanting Bailey as the Raider HC and how great he is? Maybe I am imagining things, does anybody have an overall record vs. the Raiders? just curious.

Wow. Not sure i saw that coming, of course it would have been easier to see if the NFHS feed wouldn't have crapped out since i couldn't be there for the first time in +20 years. Anybody remember all the fuss about wanting Bailey as the Raider HC and how great he is? Maybe I am imagining things, does anybody have an overall record vs. the Raiders? just curious.
I believe its 36 or 37 wins for Richmond and 15 for the skirts with 1 tie.

THE RADIO SAID IT WAS RICHMOND 38 WINS AND SCOTS 14 WINS AND ONE TIE, all time......MAKE THAT 39 WINS, AND HOPEFULLY A NUMBER ONE SEED IN THE EAST...It was announced that both coaches agreed to a running clock the second half...I personally think Coach Bailey is a very good coach...I also think Coach Till has done a great job at Richmond.....Got to do some touch up on our kicking game ....GET READY FOR ROUND ONE....No injuries tonight and a big win...Richmond finish as Conference Champs , with an 9-1 record...Go raiders....

Last edited:
THE RADIO SAID IT WAS RICHMOND 38 WINS AND SCOTS 14 WINS AND ONE TIE, all time......MAKE THAT 39 WINS, AND HOPEFULLY A NUMBER ONE SEED IN THE EAST...It was announced that both coaches agreed to a running clock the second half...I personally think Coach Bailey is a very good coach...I also think Coach Till has done a great job at Richmond.....Got to do some touch up on our kicking game ....GET READY FOR ROUND ONE....No injuries tonight and a big win...Richmond finish as Conference Champs , with an 8-1 record...Go raiders....
and that was with the Charlotte crew taking two of Richmond's best players - Congratulations

As creator and gatekeeper of the Raider historical database, below are the official records vs. the Scots.

Enjoy!

Richmond Raider Historical Stats
RICHMOND RAIDER TEAM RECORDS 1972-2021
OPPONENTWINSLOSSESTIESWIN %POINTS FORPOINTS AGAINSTAVG. POINTS FORAVG. POINTS AGAINST
SCOTLAND CO.3815170.4%1281892
23.7​
16.5​

Reactions: tigertown21
I I really thought it would be the same raider to reply to my reply but it’s not , seems ignorant follows ignorant with comments . I just answered the question stated of the hands shake
Running clock at half-time

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I wonder if anybody has an overall record of Coach Bailey versus Richmond including his time at Jack Britt?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT