ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond@ Dudley

Now when the Richmond Head Coach made these statements about Dudley was he drunk or sober?

You never know about the inebriated.

He looked rough at the Scotland game last night!
Look guys, my intent is not to escalate cancer. I just like to walk the fine line of truth

Any reasoning on why the coaches outlook has to rise to surface. What is the mystification?

Very incompetent of you in my opinion

Last edited:
Im not a very smart man but i do know lonnie farm road is in pembroke..hmmmmmm..things that make you hmmm

close this thread since so many posts have NOTHING to do with Dudley/Richmond game. You guys are SORRY!

I haven't seen Richmond.......but I have seen Dudley.

Richmond can win if:

1) They're very good at running the football. More specifically.....if they're good at running "north to south". Hillside had a fair amount of success running the ball against the Panthers. I wouldn't advise trying to go east-west too much. Dudley tends to sniff that stuff out in a hurry. Their back seven can read and close out rather well.

2) Their defense is stout across the board. Dudley's got quite a few weapons. Most people know about Hooker and Young but the Panthers have a few other speedy surprises as well.

Hooker will be a tough riddle to solve. Equally adept at hurting you with the feet or the arm. He also has a knack for being really elusive in the pocket. You can't leave him uncontained either. That man runs like a gazelle in the open field.

Young is about as good a dual-threat RB as you'll find. If you hit him, you're in for a war. He runs extremely hard and doesn't go down easy.....at all.

3) Their special teams are on point. Dudley has extremely good kickoff coverage.

Main point is.....Richmond better eat their Wheaties before heading to Tarpley.

Last edited:
One interesting thing is Richmond is not suppose to win this game so it wont be no big surprise when they get run out of Greensboro, right?

Just saying that it shouldnt be a surprise when Richmond gets run out of Greensboro. Nobody gives them a chance so whats the big deal? I've seen anywhere from 14 to 28 point underdogs. Dont know why they even going to play the game. Seems like our boys should stay home and save the gas expense.

Since when did Richmond become underdogs?

Oh yeah, when they chose Otis from Andy Griffith as the head coach.

We just got to live with it now! Crazy how Raider fans have started to accept losing.

Was just stating what other people were saying. Maybe some people cant determine a sarcasm remark when they read one. As for me I thought that was why you played the game. Everybody has a chance on any given day. Nothing is guaranteed even in football.

I wasn't making a Sarcastic remark or a Sarcasm remark. The Raiders aren't viewed the same since Otis took over.

The raiders have not been the same for many years. Get off the coach. They have a chance to make a statement monday in a positive way. They must block better than they ever have or it will be a long night.

Who knew the Richmond coach getting arrested for DWI would get some fans behind him?

The Raider folks are a peculiar bunch. You had a great Christian role model as Coach that was respected all across the State but ripped him on the message boards un-mercifully. Now, 4 games into the new regime and the head guy gets busted for drinking & driving and most are taking up for him. No wonder Richmond County has the problems it has, morals are screwed up.

Reactions: nepsy7
Who knew the Richmond coach getting arrested for DWI would get some fans behind him?

The Raider folks are a peculiar bunch. You had a great Christian role model as Coach that was respected all across the State but ripped him on the message boards un-mercifully. Now, 4 games into the new regime and the head guy gets busted for drinking & driving and most are taking up for him. No wonder Richmond County has the problems it has, morals are screwed up.
+1
MONEY!
THAT WAS NASTY
131230-beasleythree.gif

Last edited:
As I have stated in several of my post I supported Hoggard and I support Coach C. Its called supporting your team and in my case my son. If that includes supporting the coach that most people dont like then oh well.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Let me get this straight? Mallard Creek is complaining because a little 2A school for South Carolina will not come to Charlotte and play them? This time last year Mallard Creek was trying to play De Lasalle, Ohio State, and the Dallas Cowboys. Be real careful about calling that school with a 5th of the students that Mallard Creek has. The last time ya'll played them they gave ya'll all ya'll wanted and then some.

Let me get this straight? Mallard Creek is complaining because a little 2A school for South Carolina will not come to Charlotte and play them? This time last year Mallard Creek was trying to play De Lasalle, Ohio State, and the Dallas Cowboys. Be real careful about calling that school with a 5th of the students that Mallard Creek has. The last time ya'll played them they gave ya'll all ya'll wanted and then some.

It's Go_Scots
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Frosted Flakes are GRE
EEeeeat
peanutbutterjellytime.gif

Last edited:

False information!

Nothing to set straight. You're trolling! You don't know of anyone from MC complaining about any schedule.
You're just making stuff up.

I'm making it up? Looks like someone is taking a shot at Dillon.
The only way anyone can play Dillon is to travel to their place, because Dillon is too chickensh*t to play a tough game anywhere else. You can ask the Mallard Creek crowd how that one works. We're still waiting for Dillon to make their return trip to Charlotte...but we also already know that they never will.

I don't have any use for teams that will only schedule home games against tough opponents. Richmond has ten times the set of balls that Dillon has.[/QUOTE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT