ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond@ Dudley

I'm making it up? Looks like someone is taking a shot at Dillon.

Yes you're making it up. Hokie is Butler guy. Stop trolling! They were not interested for whatever reason to come to Charlotte? No one from MC was complaining as you stated. Move on!

Come on Nepsy. You can say it. We already know. That little 2A school gave the mighty Mavericks all they wanted. You guys escaped Dillon with a 7 point victory.

Reactions: nepsy7
Come on Nepsy. You can say it. We already know. That little 2A school gave the mighty Mavericks all they wanted. You guys escaped Dillon with a 7 point victory.

Yes we did! :) Nothing little about Dillon working on their 4th Championship in a row.
Size has nothing to do with the talent you put on the field. You should know better since Scotland escaped a win against 3A Marlboro County by 1 point. Now go crawl back under the rock!

It's not we already know! You're the only one trolling

Last edited:
Why are you randomly inserting tears into a current conversation that's about MC avoiding Tiny-Tot-Dillon?

That's pretty much what BLOVIATING is.

And this is a NO BLOVIATING ZONE!!!

yeah I'm not arguing with ya' Cap'n just concerned as is Go_Scots...but my address was to schools like MC at this level - who don't even play Tiny-Tot-Dillon...so, take Tiny-Tot-Dillon out of the equation...who is MC complaining about?

Is there a real Dillon fearful program in this bunch?

Dillon will place MC's Bus on Exit 1's pond

24557575_BG2.jpg

I went to the Dillon/Marlboro game in Dillon Saturday night. 7-7 in the 3rd then Dillon pulled
away almost exclusively with the wildcat late 3rd and 4th. The offense was stale with McCall
but the wildcat with 2 other runners couldn't be stopped.The Dillon qb is a good bit heavier
this year hampering his elusiveness but hard to bring down still. IMO

Nepsy I'm not trolling you or the Mavericks. You guys have a good thing going. I suspect that you guys are 2 touchdowns better than anyone in the state right now. I just find it comical that some want to talk as if Mallard Creek belongs in the conversation with the elite high school teams in the country. Elite teams don't beat schools 2 classifications lowery than them by only 7 points. Good luck the rest of the way....not that you all will need it.

Nepsy I'm not trolling you or the Mavericks. You guys have a good thing going. I suspect that you guys are 2 touchdowns better than anyone in the state right now. I just find it comical that some want to talk as if Mallard Creek belongs in the conversation with the elite high school teams in the country. Elite teams don't beat schools 2 classifications lowery than them by only 7 points. Good luck the rest of the way....not that you all will need it.

National exposure brings a lot of media and scout's to your program, which equates to numerous scholarships. MC will continue to schedule the top teams that they can find, regardless of their classification. The reason why people are having conversations, is because the people who rank Teams for a living continue to rank MC as a elite National Program. No one has a clue on who can beat who on a National level? Great ink for your program is all you get. Nothing more.

IMG Academy who has 5 rivals 5 stars, 13 rivals 4 stars and 3 rivals 3 stars lost a football game. Over 23 FBS players on the roster should not be taking L's to any team at any classification. They lost. Numerous elite teams actually lost games to inferior programs. Maybe you should do your research, so at least you would seem like you know what the hell you are talking about. Elite programs have actually lost games and not just won by 7 points.

Last edited:
Looks like a beautiful night in Greensboro for some football, you know its not
going to rain in the second half just 60% thunderstorms

Since the visiting team has been required to wear white jerseys on the road since 2012, it appears the Raiders will be paying a FINE for choosing to wear gold jerseys and green pants tonight.

TD Richmond 7-0
4th down from the 20
moved ball from the 15 right down the field, got a hold call
then eventually scored from the 20 on 4th down

2nd goal at 4 RC looking to score again. They are making dudley defend the entire field running options, jet sweeps and then passes. 14-0 Richmond co.

rc u might want to keep this coach. game plan has been flawless but dudley just got the ball back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT