ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

Yeah but it was a raider yapping about scots with no qb, Bruce is on the recruiting radar just like your qb. I remember about 3 years ago the kids name escapes me but he was to be the savior at RC because he was this great qb. I can tell you one thing the Qb will not sneak up on anyone this year. schools will scheme to slow him down. He is a very good looking young player but the jury is still out.

1. I may not always sound as if I know everything but I know people in deep places
2. You may disagree with me but I cant spell R.I.G.H.T correctly enough to influence you to believe me
3. Today in order to eliminate all serious news people seem to use and abuse FAKE and place it in style

I may not be Perfect, but my name is not Fake

Based on how he played last year as a freshman based on the work he putting in this summer.

News flash last year doesn't mean a hill of beans. Every year is a new year I can't count the number of times I have seen players go backwards or have already hit their ceiling. 12 is good but there is nothing about him that says can't miss barring injury. He IMO is about at the same stage where Davis was when he started as a freshman at 71st. Different type of offense but he has a very similar skill set, Great fade passer and very patient. Long term height is an issue and the jury is out when he is getting mixed coverages and blitzes like he will see against WF and Butler. If he excels in those games. I will proclaim him the greatest! Don't get me wrong he is good but lets see what he does after this year.

Haters gonna hate

Not about hate. JMACDE99 is right on. You have zero Idea what the progression will be. Lots of kids peak physically early and never progress much . Others move up the curve very fast. QB especially has its challenges. Have seen it go both ways. Hope he continues to climb............I like those stories the best.

Not about hate. JMACDE99 is right on. You have zero Idea what the progression will be. Lots of kids peak physically early and never progress much . Others move up the curve very fast. QB especially has its challenges. Have seen it go both ways. Hope he continues to climb............I like those stories the best.
B & G 22 its hard to explain to folks on this site because some are so blinded - Hating on a 15 year old kid - LOL Too old for that!

**** READ ALL ABOUT IT ****
One month away - 10 August 2018
Raiders to scrimmage East Forsyth August 10 at Wake Forest University. The experience will give players and coaches a unique chance to compete at a higher level.

Ben-Badd
GO RAIDERS....
tumblr_p85443Mvcy1sgup2io1_540.jpg

Wiley was awesome no doubt. We may win state 09 if he don't get hurt. Hood just looks natural in the pocket and I feel like he just going to get better. He was born to wear the green and gold he has been on the side lines forever. One thing Wiley had was 2 6'5 receivers that really helps out.

Wiley was awesome no doubt. We may win state 09 if he don't get hurt. Hood just looks natural in the pocket and I feel like he just going to get better. He was born to wear the green and gold he has been on the side lines forever. One thing Wiley had was 2 6'5 receivers that really helps out.
Wiley was the "HEAT". He always gave the Raiders a chance to win in big games.

Probably the best athlete in the conference. Hate it for the kid. Hopefully some school will stick with him. Crazy how many kids get hurt and very little contact is involved. The anatomy of a knee is really hard to figure. I saw that play with Zamir last year 20 times and I'm like that is all it took and I have seen kids try to take him with a helmet and he would just pop up. Hopefully, stanback gets the best medical attention he can in the state. Stay positive young fellow. Just a hurdle in life.

Hate it for this young man or any that gets hurt especially during senior year. Hopefully someone will give him a shot at the next level and this set back will make him want it even more. As for the Raiders someone will step up and make plays. We have alot of good fast receivers.

Hot told mighty knows it
So yeah they bees ah-saying them Richmond team lost a key player but according to Rufus who is my right hand man, he wus ah-telling me mess about them Wake Forest folks. Apparently WF have lost some'n like 7 key role players and stuff or something.

I know Fo-Sho their QB is out but I dont know bouts them other 6 players. Specially the fella on the defense.

Assistant King Nepsy7, sir would you happen to know the wear-bouts of these spoken key players and/or the reason for their absence?

Your participation is very important to us

Standing by

Thanks
/// S2V ///

Correct they will loose (2) LOL!
I just don't see that happening. To much coming back on the Raiders sideline and alot of turn over for some other teams i.e. coaching staff and players. But you can have your opinions they just wrong.

I just don't see that happening. To much coming back on the Raiders sideline and alot of turn over for some other teams i.e. coaching staff and players. But you can have your opinions they just wrong.
And you think your opinion is right???? You can tell the future???

7-4. Maybe 8-3. Three very tough road games in Wake, Butler and 71st. Then there is Scotland. I could see them stealing one of those.

7-4. Maybe 8-3. Three very tough road games in Wake, Butler and 71st. Then there is Scotland. I could see them stealing one of those.
Mr. Blue and Gold
Sir you must be dranking the sauce instead of using it as directed. Whats got you ah-thanking that Richmond will only steal one? Richmond will steal two possibly three out of those four. Have you even got your butt off that couch of yours and driven down yonder to see these GROWN BUFFALOS?

This is the preseason and I am freaking getting HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop dranking. brush the chicken
hZiUe5Z.jpg

Last edited:

are we not saying the Pinecrest road game for them will be tough???? offense is always tough with the option and they return a stout DL that has received some offers, Pinecrest RB has been in the college spotlight as well. Pinecrest get both Scotland and Richmond at home.... I wouldnt be surprised to NOT see some raider magic haha.... and the raiders have a tough home game against Jack Britt, I know their LBs are all stacked and there is a kid who is receiving offers that didnt play last year due to injury. I hope all the Richmond faithful dont all come at me saying last year was a fluke and that the raiders got off the bus unenthusiastic. I hope they are ready because all eyes will be on that game.

if richmond loses that game then I think the hot seat for Till gets even hotter, regardless of if he loses to scotland, 71st, or pinecrest. The loss against jack britt for them last year (in my opinion) was kinda embarrassing for as much smack talk everyone on here gives lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT