ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

Looks likes someones bees trollin' here, tryin' t'coattail mah' style? Sheeeeee.
1rugEDbrutha
Bud I miss you so much. I almost miss you more than GSO_Triple5, but I believe I have seen him around. ONLY ME

I'll tell you what, you can call me "confident, but if Richmond stays in that "above average - great" range, I'll be happy - AND THEY WILL. TRUST ME. The past few seasons too many schools are having the "peak and valley" periods. (that losing record, then a deep playoff run, then a losing record, etc.:(:confused:) Richmond has ONLY had one losing season... ever, and that was something like 41 years ago. Heck, we'll see BIGFOOT before Richmond has a true "downfall in football"

You see Mr. 1rugEDbrutha I just dont thank Richmond bees gone downhill. People just dont thank Richmond has the players this year to dominate and they hate the fact that I'm dancing with them. IMO Richmond has long been the foozball standard for all of 4A programs. When you set the standard for football, people are going to examine everything you do. You basically end up under a microscope. They're going to borrow your ideas, they is gonna copy/cat what you've done. So Mr. 1rugEDbrutha what has happened is that some programs have caught up

Always remember, I will always be your BruTHA in THe RUggeD Hood

Who doing their roster, because they only have 3 guys listed over 270 lb and 4 kids 6'2" and over..? :)
You do know that this year I envision Raider Nation having a season and games as the one in 1990 against West Forsyth. This was one of the most Magical games of all Magic. I mean there was on 8,000 fans who traveled to Chapel Hill not know that this would be one if not the most unforgettable game in Magic History. So for you to pick on Richmonds Roster is quite not the best move on your part.

I believe that was the same game Ellerbe was named MVP and the first time in 52 straight games that Richmond was held below the double digit standard.

Be careful What you say

-just saying

You do know that this year I envision Raider Nation having a season and games as the one in 1990 against West Forsyth. This was one of the most Magical games of all Magic. I mean there was on 8,000 fans who traveled to Chapel Hill not know that this would be one if not the most unforgettable game in Magic History. So for you to pick on Richmonds Roster is quite not the best move on your part.

I believe that was the same game Ellerbe was named MVP and the first time in 52 straight games that Richmond was held below the double digit standard.

Be careful What you say

-just saying

OK!

Nepsy
Richmond County is not that bad. Don't let a few trolls represent the people down there. Every high school has their know-it-alls and rude fans, I wouldn't even call them fans. I actually went on the Scotland side last year because I was late getting inside and some of the things that I heard were shoking

That was the night I was actually told by a Scotland faithful that all Richmond coaches have beaten Scotland in the past and will in the future.

914.jpg

This is a huge margin and I cant wait to see how the numbers and percentages play it all out on the field. As you can see here, setting these goals is not the biggest thing in the progress. What is greater is how you should move forward about achieving them and staying with the plan.

You can only be successful if you set goals. I certainly counted right around 105 players that showed up, but then again I believe that 90 of those players were among the ones actually showing up and being accounted.

Out of the 105 players there was actually 96 that made the 100% club. There was also right around 26 or 28 that made 80% or greater.

My thoughts in all this is, how will discipline play a role in between these goals set above and the accomplishments up ahead?

Be Smart

This is a huge margin and I cant wait to see how the numbers and percentages play it all out on the field. As you can see here, setting these goals is not the biggest thing in the progress. What is greater is how you should move forward about achieving them and staying with the plan.

You can only be successful if you set goals. I certainly counted right around 105 players that showed up, but then again I believe that 90 of those players were among the ones actually showing up and being accounted.

Out of the 105 players there was actually 96 that made the 100% club. There was also right around 26 or 28 that made 80% or greater.

My thoughts in all this is, how will discipline play a role in between these goals set above and the accomplishments up ahead?

Be Smart

Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but you're talking about normal stuff, that the majority of good teams do already. A lot of rah rah stuff, Vince Lombardi speeches, the boys have been training hard, look how big we are, we've been in the weight room, and the fan base has been rejuvenated is not going to win more games. Look how many kids showed up to practice....Lol. I'm just not familiar with programs bragging about kids not missing practice as something great. Unless there's a death in the family or the kid is bedridden. Why would any kid miss practice?

Last edited:
Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but you're talking about normal stuff, that the majority of good teams do already. A lot of rah rah stuff, Vince Lombardi speeches, the boys have been training hard, look how big we are, we've been in the weight room, and the fan base has been rejuvenated is not going to win more games. I'm just not familiar with programs bragging about kids not missing practice as something great. Unless there's a death in the family or the kid is bedridden. Why would any kid miss practice?

Funny- I was thinking the same thing. " They showed up!!" Go Team !!

Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but you're talking about normal stuff, that the majority of good teams do already. A lot of rah rah stuff, Vince Lombardi speeches, the boys have been training hard, look how big we are, we've been in the weight room, and the fan base has been rejuvenated is not going to win more games. Look how many kids showed up to practice....Lol. I'm just not familiar with programs bragging about kids not missing practice as something great. Unless there's a death in the family or the kid is bedridden. Why would any kid miss practice?

Hate to be a bearer of bad news but you failed to read my passage without knocking out your Charlotte Ego. Not once did I use or express any nature of bragging. What word I did use and express was GOAL(s).

Usually, if a person is bragging a lot, it's because they have LOW self confidence which I highly doubt anyone on the Richmond side does.

Plus people usually try to convince other people about their own "awesomeness" in an attempt to feel better about themselves. So if you see someone who's constantly trying to convince others about how great they are, then they usually have low self-esteem or low self-confidence. In this case it about who and where Richmond has been and how they are coming back around to what Richmond is known for.

On the other hand Nepsy if you did not fall under a team that has had so much success you wouldnt be on here acting so egoistic. You my friend is what I call BRAGGING. Some people have a big ego, so I think bragging sometimes is just unfortunate, but eventually you learn to just think everyone is an idiot, which most are in the world that your mind revolves in; attempting to appeal to the masses, on a level of intelligence which is equal to ones own, is nearly impossible, thus bragging is a waste of time.

We all have to set goals and expectations and in this game it begins with the players/recruits/participants to see who will be the loyal ones. This is one goal out of many in place.

Today is no different than yesterday. Kids will be kids and and excuses will be excuses. If its important to the kid(s), then they will show up. If its not important then they will be full of excuses. There have been teams to possibly include MC that have had more kids miss practice due to their parents' choices- they have to baby-sit, work, doctors appointments after school, vacations, family in town, other activities...you name it we've seen it.

My point in all this is that Richmond set this goal and they accomplished it. By saying this, it was a form overcoming summer camp accountability verse Bragging about numbers and percentages.

It is not always easy.

*** NOTE: Please dont use your generic comeback and say "what, I NO Undustand what you say. NO Comprendo amigo". Come back with a different one without using your EGO Personality....

Last edited:
Hate to be a bearer of bad news but you failed to read my passage without knocking out your Charlotte Ego. Not once did I use or express any nature of bragging. What word I did use and express was GOAL(s).

Usually, if a person is bragging a lot, it's because they have LOW self confidence which I highly doubt anyone on the Richmond side does.

Plus people usually try to convince other people about their own "awesomeness" in an attempt to feel better about themselves. So if you see someone who's constantly trying to convince others about how great they are, then they usually have low self-esteem or low self-confidence. In this case it about who and where Richmond has been and how they are coming back around to what Richmond is known for.

On the other hand Nepsy if you did not fall under a team that has had so much success you wouldnt be on here acting so egoistic. You my friend is what I call BRAGGING. Some people have a big ego, so I think bragging sometimes is just unfortunate, but eventually you learn to just think everyone is an idiot, which most are in the world that your mind revolves in; attempting to appeal to the masses, on a level of intelligence which is equal to ones own, is nearly impossible, thus bragging is a waste of time.

We all have to set goals and expectations and in this game it begins with the players/recruits/participants to see who will be the loyal ones. This is one goal out of many in place.

Today is no different than yesterday. Kids will be kids and and excuses will be excuses. If its important to the kid(s), then they will show up. If its not important then they will be full of excuses. There have been teams to possibly include MC that have had more kids miss practice due to their parents' choices- they have to baby-sit, doctors appointments after school, vacations...you name it we've seen it.

My point in all this is that Richmond set this goal and they accomplished it. By saying this, it was a form overcoming summer camp accountability verse Bragging about numbers and percentages.

It is not always easy.

*** NOTE: Please dont use your generic comeback and say "what, I NO Undustand what you say. NO Comprendo amigo"

What does MC or Charlotte have to do with all of this? Never mentioned either. Sorry, but i'm not familiar with kids missing practice as something normal. We just had our 2nd kid miss summer work out's since 2011. It's big news if a kid misses summer practice work outs.Very seldom if ever happens. This entire thread is about normal stuff, that every good team in NC is doing. Baby steps i guess. Rah! Rah! go get'em!

You might need to check Webster's for the definition of bragging. You definitely don't know the meaning, if you believe my post is bragging....smh! I believe your football delivery is strange and sometimes I have to read it 3 times to understand what the Hell you're talking about. I've never suggested that you were an Idiot. wrong guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: S2V2
What does MC or Charlotte have to do with all of this? Never mentioned either. Sorry, but i'm not familiar with kids missing practice as something normal. We just had our 2nd kid miss summer work out's since 2012. It's big news if a kid misses summer practice work outs.Very seldom if ever happens. This entire thread is about normal stuff, that every good team in NC is doing. Baby steps i guess. Rah! Rah! go get'em!

You might need to check Webster's for the definition of bragging. You definitely don't know the meaning, if you believe my post is bragging....smh! I believe your football delivery is strange and sometimes I have to read it 3 times to understand what the Hell you're talking about. I've never suggested that you were an Idiot. wrong guy.
What does Charlotte or MC have to do with this(Richmond). First of all it is your EGO and then you belittle Richmond.

Heck you belittled Scotland last year until they ran all over your boys. When I saw MC come out I could only say that they were huge, but when SCOTLAND came at them it changed my whole outcome about MC on that day. When you truly thought MC was coming and leaving with a knockout, you were totally wrong. Thats when EGO gets the best of you. WAIT NOW....I BET SCOTLAND IS TAKING BABY STEPS TOO RIGHT? THEY ARE DOING NORMAL THINGS THAT ALL OF NC IS ALREADY DOING RIGHT? SCOTLAND WAS NORMAL TO YOU UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLEW. THEN AND ONLY THEN WAS WHEN YOU REALIZED THEY BROUGHT THEIR BEST AGAINST YOUR BEST AND THEIR 1 AGAINST YOUR 1.

GAME CHANGER: and then after the game your whole tone changes to "Oh wow man props to Scotland Yo, yall definitely have a good game. that one kid was goo on defense. those 5 other kids on offense are carrying the team. yall are going a long ways this season. best of luck"......................blahza, blahza, blahza

You can call this baby steps all you want but there is a lot you have to go through to achieve the percentages Richmond achieved this preseason/summer camp. Such things as Parent meetings, community meetings, a philosophy, possibly a handbook, parent letters, know and sell your system, toughen up on complaints, create a parent liason, private meetings, etc...............ITS A BIG DEAL

A. GOAL: A goal is an idea of the future or desired result that a person or a group of people envisions, plans and commits to achieve.

B. BRAGGING: To talk or write about one self in a proud or self-impressed way

Looks like (A) is the correct answer
For you and MC the correct answer is (B) all day, every day - never deny it. Give up Nepsy

Like I said if you didnt have a winning team you wouldnt be on here. Youve probably be driving your Mercedes, living in a single wide, and chasing them broads...........

Last edited:
Only one team wins the State Championship in 4AA. The last 2 year it hasn't been MC. Why would i be bragging? You're all over the place with your analogies. Once again you're incorrect. Wrong guy in reference to my thoughts on the SC & MC. I don't recall having a conversation with you about my thoughts. You do realize you can't just make stuff up? I respond to fan post of other programs. I don't belittle programs.

Only one team wins the State Championship in 4AA. The last 2 year it hasn't been MC. Why would i be bragging? You're all over the place with your analogies. Once again you're incorrect. Wrong guy in reference to my thoughts on the SC & MC. I don't recall having a conversation with you about my thoughts. You do realize you can't just make stuff up? I respond to fan post of other programs. I don't belittle programs.
The Shizzle is getting DEEP!!! 3 weeks to "SHOWTIME"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here is the bubble you live in
1. You have too much EGO
2. You're always the wrong guy
3. Someone is always on the wrong thread
4. Analogies wont win you over
5. You have all the answers
6. You're never wrong
7. Everyone not in the MC circle is an idiot
8. The Sandhills are just about a NORMAL GAME
9. The Sandhills are taking babysteps
10. You never brag or belittle teams

YOU ARE AS PERFECT AS YOUR MERCEDES ☮ AND THE SINGLE WIDE

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here is the bubble you live in
1. You have too much EGO
2. You're always the wrong guy
3. Someone is always on the wrong thread
4. Analogies wont win you over
5. You have all the answers
6. You're never wrong
7. Everyone not in the MC circle is an idiot
8. The Sandhills are just about a NORMAL GAME
9. The Sandhills are taking babysteps
10. You never brag or belittle teams

YOU ARE AS PERFECT AS YOUR MERCEDES ☮ AND THE SINGLE WIDE

You have signed on as 4 different personalities that i know of, probably more. Mr. multiple personality disorder. How about you figure out who you are, before you start passing judgement. SYBIL! I appreciate that you notice me, and thanks for the compliments.

You have signed on as 4 different personalities that i know of, probably more. Mr. multiple personality disorder. How about you figure out who you are, before you start passing judgement. SYBIL! I appreciate that you notice me, and thanks for the compliments.
I believe you miss Mr. Robinson. If Mr. Robinson was alive today I could see you and him dranking Gin and Juice. But Mr. Robinson wouldnt be so happy with your public display. He may say "i not like that. you not nice with words. you act like crackhead. you embarrass brother. not talk bad bout other team. no more. stop"

With so much drama in the cool MC
It's kind of hard bein' funky Nepsy I know you see
But I, somehow, some way
Keep comin' up with funky-nasty freak, like, every single day
At ease, as I mob with the Nepsy Pound
Feel the breeze beyotch, I'm just…

------------------ BREAK ------------------
facbb06d6d18afd30055031c05e0c8a3_M.jpg

Nepsy
By the way for your information only 34 players made the 100% Club last year.
This year over 90 players made the 100% Club - which means over 100 in the club
Big difference, Big deal, Goal setting year

Just remember that the schedule looks the same as last year for Richmond but they will be on a different field. The last time I checked, which was today, Coach Till and the staff are working hard to bring the fans on those stands and North Carolina a whole new Magic Taste that no one is prepared for. This hard work will pay off

Its going to be a SHOCK OF AWE

Last edited:
Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Now that is funny! I do fine it comical that a team that has been getting pimped slapped by SC is now suppose to put fear in folks because they have 100 kids! Can only play 11 at a time! Depth matters but if your 1's are getting drug up and down the field it's not worth a hill of beans. RC has always had a gazillion kids playing.

Last edited:
Now that is funny! I do fine it comical that a team that has been getting pimped slapped by SC is now suppose to put fear in folks because they have 100 kids! Can only play 11 at a time! Depth matters but if your 1's or getting drug up and down the field it's not worth a hill of beans. RC has always had a gazillion kids playing.
It's not a raider guy that's talking. Bailey better be working with the dbs or we will put 500 yards passing up again. Scots will get "pimped slapped" this year.

It's not a raider guy that's talking. Bailey better be working with the dbs or we will put 500 yards passing up again. Scots will get "pimped slapped" this year.
And still get an L because McKoy and Smiley will drag your guys up and down the field. We gave up 500 passing you'll gave up 500 rushing which is way more demoralizing. Ask anybody that knows anything about football! North Meck is still running!

Reactions: nepsy7
And still get an L because McKoy and Smiley will drag your guys up and down the field. We gave up 500 passing you'll gave up 500 rushing which is way more demoralizing. Ask anybody that knows anything about football! North Meck is still running!
I understand all those years of getting beat everyway possible (18) now you can finally talk. Harding is still lil a champs not Scots because once again your coach couldn't get it done. Wanna win state? Learn the Heimlich because Scots gonna choke. 7>1 18 game win streak better than 7. Crouch still wearing a ring and running on the weak D of the skirts. Lol

I understand all those years of getting beat everyway possible (18) now you can finally talk. Harding is still lil a champs not Scots because once again your coach couldn't get it done. Wanna win state? Learn the Heimlich because Scots gonna choke. 7>1 18 game win streak better than 7. Crouch still wearing a ring and running on the weak D of the skirts. Lol
Harding will tell you and anyone on here - they got a blessing or gift from the football GOD's. 34 plays it ain't even close but it had nothing to do with Bailey. Harding was the better team. You can't admit that SC has been the better team as we have rolled you like a Cuban! But you know what you have 7 but you ain't come close to sniffing SC boots in recent history so keep going back to the days of Mike Thomas, Rabbit, Emory and Barnes. See where that will get you 98. You guys are not what you were and it burns your a## that we are whipping RC like milk at Starbucks! See you in November.

Last edited:
Harding will tell you and anyone on here - they got a blessing. 34 plays it ain't even close but it had nothing to do with Bailey. Harding was the better team. You can't admit that SC has been the better team as we have rolled you like a Cuban! But you know what you have 7 but you ain't come close to sniffing SC boots in recent history so keep going back to the days of Mike Thomas, Rabbit, Emory and Barnes. See where that will get you 98. You guys are not what you were and it burns your a## that we are whipping RC like milk at Starbucks! See you in November.
"Nothing to do with Bailey "? He is the head COACH of course it has something to do with him. How about trying a trick play not getting lined up and waisting a time out. Then coming back later for the same trick play and again wasting a timr out. Do you think those time outs would have helped at the end of the game? I watched him chock in 08 live. I'm sorry but this is not the Scots year. New qb no 34 new coach's new O line. Just don't get embarrassed in memorial stadium .

Nepsy has always spoken highly of Middle Creek. He thinks their program is outstanding. I salute you Nepsy for your kind words on my Mustangs!! Go Magamustangs!!!

Lol gotta love a troll...dude isn't a true Richmond fan and got all the true RC and SC fans going....what a great way to get things interesting during this uninteresting time of yr.....still waiting on who his true team is tho......guess were going 2 still wait..............

Hot told mighty knows
Cha'll been ah-knocking on my door on this peaceful Sunday afternoon. Ive been ah-taking a nap fellas......Dreaming Magic

I dont know about cha'll but I am ready for some fooooooootball boys.

I know one thang though fellas....them Wake Forest Cats have been ah-winning back to back to back to freaking back and haven’t freaking LOST not one game since loozing in the second round in 2015. If Wake Forest boys beat them youngens from that rich school in Millbrook with its season opener, the Raiders will hustle on to the field to end the long freaking streak.

Durn.....and guess what fellas this game requires bus transportation......meaning that Richmond will bees ah-playing IN the Cat house.:mad:

Though them Richmond boys is hoping to go 4-0 even after Week 5, the Richmond boys know that this freaking schedule doesn’t get any easier..

*** NOTE: The SAC has some tough games boys. Theres no such thang as cupcake games in this conference

SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEM RAIDERS IS GONNA ACT AH-FOOL IN THAT ENDZONE
RL62.gif

Last edited:
Hot told mighty knows
Cha'll been ah-knocking on my door on this peaceful Sunday afternoon. Ive been ah-taking a nap fellas......Dreaming Magic

I dont know about cha'll but I am ready for some fooooooootball boys.

I know one thang though fellas....them Wake Forest Cats have been ah-winning back to back to back to freaking back and haven’t freaking LOST not one game since loozing in the second round in 2015. If Wake Forest boys beat them youngens from that rich school in Millbrook with its season opener, the Raiders will hustle on to the field to end the long freaking streak.

Durn.....and guess what fellas this game requires bus transportation......meaning that Richmond will bees ah-playing IN the Cat house.:mad:

Though them Richmond boys is hoping to go 4-0 even after Week 5, the Richmond boys know that this freaking schedule doesn’t get any easier..

*** NOTE: The SAC has some tough games boys. Theres no such thang as cupcake games in this conference

SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEM RAIDERS IS GONNA ACT AH-FOOL IN THAT ENDZONE
RL62.gif
Buddy this is high school football...that's a penalty and I wouldn't condone high school kids acting like that. I didn't even know Purnell swett had a school until u jumped off the wagon. Dont b embarrassed rep ur school!!! And I do agree I do have 2 read his post 2 or 3xs to understand his "personality" thru his writing. Hard to understand personalities thru writing unless ur mark twain....guess if he understands it who cares if no one else does.

All I have to do is log on once every few weeks and realize why I have basically stopped getting on here. It's almost comical at most of these post and its the same people. Think I need to get off for another month or so. :)

The Shizzle is getting DEEP!!! 3 weeks to "SHOWTIME"
Do you remember in 2017, Till said Richmond had its worst defensive performance up against Jack Britt. Coach Till is hoping that Richmond will play the way they did against Pinecrest and Seventy-First last year.

Raiders will travel to Lumberton to face one of the best athletes in the conference - QB Grice. Coach Till announced that Lumberton’s O-line is ready, and the new Millionaire Coach may rattle the game plan.

Lets not forget Richmond is visiting Seventy-First and hoping to get a win out there prior to visiting Scotland and beating them for the first time since 2010.

Coach Till has straighten up and brought that community together......

Last edited:
All I have to do is log on once every few weeks and realize why I have basically stopped getting on here. It's almost comical at most of these post and its the same people. Think I need to get off for another month or so. :)
Thats the good thing about it.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
then maybe you’d be here more if Rich Sen. was winning more games , you have a chance this year
JMAC
He's my boy. It really doesn't matter if this whole board turns into a Afghanistan, Iran, or Iraq. The fella will go through thick and thin and speak his peace. and now that he mentioned Richmond he will most definitely appear more because Richmond will throw them 7 rings all over the place and JMAC will be like oh heck no "we got stinging sophomores and hungry juniors that will take on Richmond". This happens every year. year in, year out. Trust me the season will not go on without JMAC....at least as long as S2V keeps the important information flowing.

JMAC I dont care wus they say bout you. You is fine with me papa.

------------------ BREAK ------------------
If Cha'll could remember and pass this on to all your compadres:

The reserved seats and Booster club Membership will start selling Tuesday(7 Aug that is). If youre a real Raider fan you will pay $50 for each. If not, then dont complain about anything that happens at the start of the clock and the end of it ticking

$50 + $50= $100
No financing, Refinancing, or Freebies

Last edited:
***Andy Griffith once said "I was being laughed at. I hated it, so I made an adjustment to control the situation"
***Papa Smurf once said "I love it when they call me Big Papa"
***Elmer Fudge once said "Ima hunt'n a wabbit. You're not shewiff! You're that scwewy wabbit!"
***Forrest Gump once said "My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on."
*** Foghorn Leghorn once said "Boy, I said boy if you cant take a joke, I suggest you avoid mirrors"

On day 1 of official practice Coach Till once said during the interview:
"Well to tell you the truth I thought practice went really well today, especially with the cooler temperatures and no rain. I was so impressed by the way the guys flew around at high speeds and executed things so well on offense and defense. Our receivers were making good catches and our defense looked good, too"

Last edited:
***Andy Griffith once said "I was being laughed at. I hated it, so I made an adjustment to control the situation"
***Papa Smurf once said "I love it when they call me Big Papa"
***Elmer Fudge once said "Ima hunt'n a wabbit. You're not shewiff! You're that scwewy wabbit!"
***Forrest Gump once said "My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on."
*** Foghorn Leghorn once said "Boy, I said boy if you cant take a joke, I suggest you avoid mirrors"

On day 1 of official practice Coach Till once said during the interview:
"Well to tell you the truth I thought practice went really well today, especially with the cooler temperatures and no rain. I was so impressed by the way the guys flew around at high speeds and executed things so well on offense and defense. Our receivers were making good catches and our defense looked good, too"
And so did every other coach coaching right now...hard 2 find a coach 2 say...."we sucked...we cant do anything, were lucky 2 win 1 game". No one is against Richmond...well I'm not anyways...truthfully I have zero care...but all this rah rah coming from someone who isn't a true fan jus trolling cheering for a team 2 cause a reaction...jus amazes me. Still waiting on who ur TRUE ur true team is?

And so did every other coach coaching right now...hard 2 find a coach 2 say...."we sucked...we cant do anything, were lucky 2 win 1 game". No one is against Richmond...well I'm not anyways...truthfully I have zero care...but all this rah rah coming from someone who isn't a true fan jus trolling cheering for a team 2 cause a reaction...jus amazes me. Still waiting on who ur TRUE ur true team is?
old coach would say everyone looks good until they get smacked in the mouth. Plenty of all conf. guys in t-shirts. I'm with you 704 what coach is not positive on day 2. coming see me after week 2 when teams typically improve the most.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
YO look man. Sorry but I was on AIRPLANE MODE ✈️ and had no signal. Plus Rufus turnt my Bluetooth off and PayPal messed with my Data. My apology

But, but.........but you mean man. How you get here and say mean stuff to me man. Man I didn’t do nothing to you man. I fact you weren’t my friend and you you........you just invited yourself like as if I invited you man. Now that’s not fair and that’s it.

I mean it’s just like depositing a $10,000 check into the bank. By law they says they suppose to put a 2 day Hold. Then they give you $200 on the following day, then like $4,800. And then ((((( BAM ))))) they slam the rest of your money in the checking account.

So like the first day of practice Coach Till was happy with all the moving pieces of his team, then just like the bank account here comes 1, then 2, then 3, then 4-0, and ((((( BAM ))))) they go undefeated

I mean I’m not trying to be mean but geezzz just remember the BANK ACCOUNT IDEA man. All Coach Till is saying is that he’s happy to have a $10,000 super practice. Now watch when it goes into deposit mode

:(

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT