ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

Why are you continuously trying to make me try to make sense out of your nonsense. It’s a crystal clear cut message I wrote. Here is the best thing you can do right now, simply let sleeping dogs lie

You listed a group of guys, that just about every 3A & 4A program in the state has. As though it was something unique. WTH?

You listed a group of guys, that just about every 3A & 4A program in the state has. As though it was something unique. WTH?
You just created the answer to the question you insisted in me answering. You know you will never steer me into your funnel system. What’s unique is that Richmond has More positives than negatives, but you and that Vance guy insist in scraping any and all negatives out of the seeds planted

Please: Do not say none of this makes sense...... just play my game since you have failed to play yours

Will this be you in December Mr. ex-Navy officer?
David%20Robinson%20Navy.jpg

You just created the answer to the question you insisted in me answering. You know you will never steer me into your funnel system. What’s unique is that Richmond has More positives than negatives, but you and that Vance guy insist in scraping any and all negatives out of the seeds planted

Please: Do not say none of this makes sense...... just play my game since you have failed to play yours

Will this be you in December Mr. ex-Navy officer?
David%20Robinson%20Navy.jpg

LMAO!

Let's break this guy down....he mentions the state should b at attention because he seen a cpl lineman n a qb walked in while he was eating his chicken sandwich.. we point out that's jus the roster of a regular 5-6 win 4a playoff team....and we have no idea what hes trolling about? Ok buddy u can have it, I'll let u have all my credits as u lamely illiterated. Goodluck 2 Scotland, Purnell swett, Richmond cty or whoever ur cheering for this yr buddy.

GOOD GRIEF MY BABY JESUS
You know what, I really do miss the way we use to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. Right now it seems as if that time is not the right time under your watch. I will warn you though because I have been watching these pack of Raiders training like a Champion under Coach Tills watch and come August they will hustle like the underdog you are calling them out to be. You can believe me or not....its your choice. So do not judge them by their past success, just simply judge them by how many times they have fallen and how they are rising and getting back up this year with size and determination. Its this simple - they have just learned to keep going through all their past struggles and this year it looks as if the struggle is being resolved into a new opportunity.

Gotta beat Scotland! Until that happens......blah! blah! blah! blah!

checked out some Richmond and Marlboro at there
7on 7 yesterday , no doubt 2 streaks that should
continue verse Scotland . :):):):)
Nobody saying Richmond sux...they're a good team playoff team but they're not the power they use 2 b.. I'm not saying they won't b good again but to hang with the big dogs n 4a the new coach has 2 continue the good job hes been doing so far. I guess if u don't say that a team will make it all the way ur against them. I do agree that with the losses Scotland had from last yr the 2 have gotten closer but Scotland is still the big dog til otherwise. Plus with britt and 71st making strides its gonna b competitive in that conference.

this team will not lose a conference game 100%
Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Nepsy7 disagrees since he expressed the need for Richmond to prove themselves by beaten Scotland first. Plus he stated in an earlier post that Richmond is just average - the hype is overrated

Scotwin also disagrees since in his earlier post "no doubt 2 streaks that should continue verse Scotland . :):):):)"...............FUN N GUN and among other Richmond residence blamed Scotwin thoughts based on his dranken problem. Talkin bout Scotwin sipping on somethang good

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f-c

They finished 7-5 last year, and their last game NM's QB & RB accumulated for almost 400 yards on the ground. They really got pushed around. You don't get respect on High School Football threads, from putting up pictures of bigs in shorts & tee's, you do it on the field. It's, what have you done lately. Just like all the other teams in High School Football, today they're undefeated. It's a New Year! Let's see what happens. Richmond becoming elite again benefits NC High School Football. Today they're an average program.

Last edited:
They finished 7-5 last year, and their last game NM's QB & RB accumulated for almost 400 yards on the ground. They really got pushed around. You don't get respect on High School Football threads, from putting up pictures of bigs in shorts & tee's, you do it on the field. It's, what have you done lately. Just like all the other teams in High School Football, today they're undefeated. It's a New Year! Let's see what happens. Richmond becoming elite again benefits NC High School Football. Today they're an average program.
Chuuuch

That Part!!!!

Lord Ah-mercy I'm excited as can be bud. Cant wait for foozball to get ah-started. Now boys can ya'll please tell them adult women to save thumselves from yeast infection from wearing thum short shorts. WE ALREADY KNOWS WUS THEY GONA WEAR BUD. My buddy has strippers that dress better than half these women at football games. And fellas can you please tell your boys to the left and right of you to stop acting like "StoneCold" Steve Austin and the Rock ah-fighting at these football games. AND HELL half-them cant fight so they start ah-pulling guns out in parking lot. Lord save that crap for another time. Too many youngens around. What is yall thank you teaching these kids boys. Save that crap - save it. Yall bees ah-taking them shirts off talking about "what what what you wanna go - "BRING IT" Richmond sucks - yall aint shhhhh" "Bo I come down thur and show you what im about"

SAAAAAAAAVE IT BOYS - I said boy ..........just save it

And so here we have Nepsy7 - The King of all Kings(Since Go Scot is AWOL) Dissecting Richmond. Buddy let me tell you somethang boy. If I were a betting man, the words that came out of your mouth up above would look like Jambalaya come December if Richmond rolled this year with 11-0. heck -

Ima say this and Ima leave it here. If you is ah-wanting to see the true measure of Nepsy7, watch how he bees treating his inferiors, not his equals.

Last edited:
Lord Ah-mercy I'm excited as can be bud. Cant wait for foozball to get ah-started. Now boys can ya'll please tell them adult women to save thumselves from yeast infection from wearing thum short shorts. WE ALREADY KNOWS WUS THEY GONA WEAR BUD. My buddy has strippers that dress better than half these women at football games. And fellas can you please tell your boys to the left and right of you to stop acting like "StoneCold" Steve Austin and the Rock ah-fighting at these football games. AND HELL half-them cant fight so they start ah-pulling guns out in parking lot. Lord save that crap for another time. Too many youngens around. What is yall thank you teaching these kids boys. Save that crap - save it. Yall bees ah-taking them shirts off talking about "what what what you wanna go - "BRING IT" Richmond sucks - yall aint shhhhh" "Bo I come down thur and show you what im about"

SAAAAAAAAVE IT BOYS - I said boy ..........just save it

And so here we have Nepsy7 - The King of all Kings(Since Go Scot is AWOL) Dissecting Richmond. Buddy let me tell you somethang boy. If I were a betting man, the words that came out of your mouth up above would look like Jambalaya come December if Richmond rolled this year with 11-0. heck -

Ima say this and Ima leave it here. If you is ah-wanting to see the true measure of Nepsy7, watch how he bees treating his inferiors, not his equals.

Dude! I have no clue what you just posted. Are you on crack?

Who's going too beat us? Scots? 34 is gone without him we win last year. JB surprised us we was totally unprepared for that game. That's not happing again. Scots got no QB a bunch of new coaches and still think they are world beaters. SMH

Yes we gave up 400 on the ground to one of the top ranked RB in the state. That's the worst game offensively we played all year. Still lost by less that a TD. NM gave the creek a good game 2 times. So they wasn't scubs.

Watch out for that young Richmond secondary. They have a good safety Dereck barringer and a corner Swae Harrington that both played varsity last year

Yes we gave up 400 on the ground to one of the top ranked RB in the state. That's the worst game offensively we played all year. Still lost by less that a TD. NM gave the creek a good game 2 times. So they wasn't scubs.

Now we're doing moral victories! Whatever works for you.

4th place I Meck team went to your place and beat you. Congrats on only losing by one score.

No moral victories just telling the whole story. End of the day we still lost. Hoping this year will go better.

No moral victories just telling the whole story. End of the day we still lost. Hoping this year will go better.

Ok Gotcha! Like you said, it must have been like the Jack Britt game, they were just totally unprepared. I also heard the coaching staff didn't do any tackling drills that week. .

Last edited:
Until RC can win upfront stop it with all this ridiculous 11-0 and yapping. The RC fans that really know football know that front 7 play on both sides has been horrendous over the last 7-10 years. You guys are better but there is nothing on your roster that says you are better than SC, Butler, WF, Britt or 71st. Yes you might beat them all but I sure would not act like its an automatic. SC will be just as tough as they have been just a different look. BTW if you think Bruce Wall is not a QB then you will get drug up and down the field by him. I hope you are better it makes for better football in the area. Get rid of those 170 lb linebackers!

Same story different year. Its July so a handful of Raider fans are feeling themselves. Predicting 11-0 and posting pictures of kids. Then reality sets in about Labor Day and they beat the teams they are supposed to, lose to the big boys and make a early November exit. Occasionally Raider Magic pokes its head out and they beat a Butler like they did 3 or 4 years ago. Everyone gets giddy.

I like this new coach and if they dont run him and his family out of town I think the future could be bright, but not this year. Give him 2-3 years to devlop these kids in the weight room and watch this young QB just get better. They always have a handful of speedsters. Also....gotta figure out how to tackle. Thats been terrible the last couple of years.

Hey
I remember last year the Trump Administration brought many jobs to a far away town called Lawnburg, NC. Well boys them jobs didnt just bring jobs, they brought in family from all over North Kakilacki. and guess what - those families brought athletes with them. Infact, a Westover household were among the ones hired on the spot in Lawnburg last year, said Ms Boquisha.

Welp look no further than President Trump opening jobs in Richmond county this late July. Mr. Rhett and Mr. Sterling who both work with the Unemployed Office have never seen such operation kick in so fast and so effectively. Those 130 kids that showed up for camp earlier last month were phenomenal. Expect that number to rise with all the employment that are blessing the Richmond community as it blessed the Scotland county last year..........

The blessing are coming

Reactions: Diddydontplay
Hey
I remember last year the Trump Administration brought many jobs to a far away town called Lawnburg, NC. Well boys them jobs didnt just bring jobs, they brought in family from all over North Kakilacki. and guess what - those families brought athletes with them. Infact, a Westover household were among the ones hired on the spot in Lawnburg last year, said Ms Boquisha.

Welp look no further than President Trump opening jobs in Richmond county this late July. Mr. Rhett and Mr. Sterling who both work with the Unemployed Office have never seen such operation kick in so fast and so effectively. Those 130 kids that showed up for camp earlier last month were phenomenal. Expect that number to rise with all the employment that are blessing the Richmond community as it blessed the Scotland county last year..........

The blessing are coming[/QUOT
Dang man, do you ever stop!!!

Apparently nepsy7 thinks a 7-5 team cant improve their record from one year to the next. The team may not be “elite” this year but I do think they have a plan to get back to that status.

Apparently nepsy7 thinks a 7-5 team cant improve their record from one year to the next. The team may not be “elite” this year but I do think they have a plan to get back to that status.

Which is great, but Nepsy7 didnt predict 11-0.

What part of my statement you quoted, suggest that I believe that Richmond can't improve from a 7-5 record?

Did I just doubt nepsy7? Maybe I shouldn’t have replied to this football guru...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT