ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

Check it out Bo. IM BBQ FOR RICHMOND IN 2018 This year I will make more money than those homemade parental hot dog tents, them M&M window order and them BBQ Samishes. I'ma going to win them Richmond folks with my special Magic dust chicken seasoning. Y'all thank you seen the fan go roudy roudy - welp folks wait till they get a taste on their tounge with this Magic Dust.........They is gona take their shirts off and spin it like a helicopter. Watch what I say Bo

Two Magic Dust chicken wings
Dirty Rice
Mash tater
and a biscuit

They never seen chicken like this since the day they saw chicken. Them folks is gona be Roudy Roudy

If y'all dont know you better ax somebody

0b278808c2a8a50d69f2e8c9dd4dcdd6.jpg

Southern-Bottles.jpg
I’m no chef BUT that chicken looks a little under cooked.

Richmond threads have turn into guys auditioning for the comedy hour. What an insult to the program.

13mins ago I was doing fine but now that nepsy tried to hijack this viral post I’m as sick as an expired chicken head

Richmond threads have turn into guys auditioning for the comedy hour. What an insult to the program.
Guess there's nothing else going on over there so they gotta stay entertained. The teams are in charlotte Greensboro n Raleigh...backwoods r bored this yr.

This ain't a Richmond thread anyway and is no way reflecting our program. This was started by the most annoying person on this board and he is not a Richmond Sr High School supporter.

This ain't a Richmond thread anyway and is no way reflecting our program. This was started by the most annoying person on this board and he is not a Richmond Sr High School supporter.
Wait a second.....I thought I was the most annoying person on this board!!

Annoying - but he’s still bitting on my jock.

——- Break ——-
I can’t believe you don’t understand the words that came out of the coaches mouthMr. Nepsy - 130 kids are ready to win jamboree, conference, and state

According to what I’m hearing at pack football camp. WR Malik Stanback ran 4.4 in the 40. RB Jaheim Covington ran 4.5.. Raiders had 41 players run 4.9 or better.

Reactions: S2V2
According to what I’m hearing at pack football camp. WR Malik Stanback ran 4.4 in the 40. RB Jaheim Covington ran 4.5.. Raiders had 41 players run 4.9 or better.
PREACH!!!!!!!!
Wait until I feed them the Magic Dust Special......they’re going to run a 3.5

Haters will be haters.
I mean I still hate the fact that we beat Richmond that time the Ref was worried about getting his Kiwi knocked off his shoes.
I hate the fact that Richmond has more trophy proven wins than Scotland
I still hate the fact that Richmond's Magic works when it is mostly needed

But I cant stand that fact that people hate the fact that Richmond has 130 tough motivated, dedicated, and hungry kids ready to play and win under Coach Tills watch

People have choices.
1. They can hate Coach Till for doing his job and having 130 kids show up for camp. Pretty much he cleared the hallways. 100% Club
2. People can hate the facts for not believing the facts
3. Or people cant hate me for being the founder of The Magic Dust

Either way I am still cooking the chicken

----------------------------
The question people are still asking is: Are all 130 kids --->quality?
Answer:
You cant possibly have 130 quality kids, unless you live in the big city(we all know where the big city is)
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 11 quality Bulls in one barn
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 11 quality Broads in one bed
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 11 quality chickens cooked by Bobby Flay

Unless these perfect coaches use their Hot Wife Theory to recruit in the big cities, the average coach trains their own athletes, mold them, and allow their athletic ability do the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: FUN N' GUN
Haters will be haters.
I mean I still hate the fact that we beat Richmond that time the Ref was worried about getting his Kiwi knocked off his shoes.
I hate the fact that Richmond has more trophy proven wins than Scotland
I still hate the fact that Richmond's Magic works when it is mostly needed

But I cant stand that fact that people hate the fact that Richmond has 130 tough motivated, dedicated, and hungry kids ready to play and win under Coach Tills watch

People have choices.
1. They can hate Coach Till for doing his job and having 130 kids show up for camp. Pretty much he cleared the hallways. 100% Club
2. People can hate the facts for not believing the facts
3. Or people cant hate me for being the founder of The Magic Dust

Either way I am still cooking the chicken

----------------------------
The question people are still asking is: Are all 130 kids --->quality?
Answer:
You cant possibly have 130 quality kids, unless you live in the big city
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 10 quality Bulls in one barn
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 10 quality Broads in one bed
-----------> Truthfully I have never seen 10 quality chickens cooked by Bobby Flay

Unless these perfect coaches use their Hot Wife Theory to recruit in the big cities, the average coach trains their own athletes, mold them, and allow their athletic ability do the rest
He'll lose 2 games n b on the hot seat by November smh

He'll lose 2 games n b on the hot seat by November smh
This is what i'll do for you:
I will use the Scotlands duplicate annual quote

"If we dont do it this year, we will never do it"

------------------ Break ------------------
Some are saying
1. Scotland
2. 71st
3. and so on

But haters wont name Richmond because its hard to believe 130 kids showed up. We can sit here and talk about all the different way how this can be impossible, but what about looking on the possitive bright side. what if......what if Richmond drew a plan out and it worked. When they win all 11 games. These same haters will reply with an abundance excuse minded brain

1. Well thats not what I was saying
2. I never said that
3. shime in and tell me when anyone from X-school mentioned that Richmond could never do it
4. Who said you couldnt beat us
5. Blaza, Blaza, blaza

Last edited:
one heck of a track team now lets see if they can tackle and block.

one heck of a track team now lets see if they can tackle and block.
You could ask that question about all the teams in the conference. JMAC will the Scots be as physical as in the past? I heard they was changing their offiense.

How many starters does Richmond have coming back on Offense & Defense?

How many starters does Richmond have coming back on Offense & Defense?
First off Bo - I just checked Scotlands Roster on Maxprep and it AINT even ah-vailable. They must bees awaiting on the Lawnburg Work Force Office to release the 2018 Jobs so parents can move in from other counties and bring the superstars with'em. I'm waiting for a surprise to blow up when a sudden kid from Miami, Red Springs, 71st, or Texas magically moves into town.......it never fails LOL

I just dont know the exact numbers to give you an exact answer. I do know Coach Till will be playing everyone- Duh!!!.

We had a Meeting of the Minds the other day about my Magic Dust and the janitor told me there are 22 Seniors on the Roster and 68 Total Players. I do know there are 4 returning on Offense body and last years undefeated JV team will make up the defense body. or something and stuff

I'm pretty sure MAGIC will play a big role in this

Nepsy: Please do not say anything about recruiting.....please

Drop it

Last edited:
First off Bo - I just checked Scotlands Roster on Maxprep and it AINT even ah-vailable. They must bees awaiting on the Lawnburg Work Force Office to release the 2018 Jobs so parents can move in from other counties and bring the superstars with'em. I'm waiting for a surprise to blow up when a sudden kid from Miami, Red Springs, 71st, or Texas magically moves into town.......it never fails LOL

I just dont know the exact numbers to give you an exact answer. I do know Coach Till will be playing everyone- Duh!!!.

We had a Meeting of the Minds the other day about my Magic Dust and the janitor told me there are 22 Seniors on the Roster and 68 Total Players. I do know there are 4 returning on Offense body and last years undefeated JV team will make up the defense body. or something and stuff

I'm pretty sure MAGIC will play a big role in this

Nepsy: Please do not say anything about recruiting.....please

Drop it
..................I have no idea what I jus read..maybe it's my 704 arrogance but is everything east of US 52 on 74 foreign soil? I usually stay out of Scotland/Richmond threads for this reason for the language barrier smh

..................I have no idea what I jus read..maybe it's my 704 arrogance but is everything east of US 52 on 74 foreign soil? I usually stay out of Scotland/Richmond threads for this reason for the language barrier smh
Thats what you get for jumping the WALL

Out of the two pages of this thread 14 (15 now) posts appear to have been from Richmond supporters and one (two now) of them only had one post. The other 50 are mostly haters.

Someone axed me earlier today "so wus we gona do with Barringer’s acrobatic moves?". I said "We just gonna feed him more Magic Dust".

Overall the men of the Richmond Raiders got exactly what they wanted to get out of the 7 on 7 up against Cape Fear. I mean the Raiders only allowed two short-yard completions before the offense took over for the first time.

I'm thinking about cooking some Catfish and adding a tad of Rosemary and Thyme.....

Bobby Flay aint got Nut'n on me

Last edited:
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah so there I was today round 1:30 at one of my joints in Richmond county enjoying my Drunch when suddenly a group of Big Men disturbed my peace

It wus non other than:
1. Mr. Simpson 6'2" 295lbs Junior
2. Mr. Ransom 6'3" 270lbs Senior
3. Mr. Bowden 6'2" 300lbs Junior
4. Mr. Ross 6'0" 255lbs Senior
5. Mr. Davis 6'4" 280lbs Sophomore
6. Mr. Issac 6'5" 260lbs Senior

And then right behind them Big Men wus Mr. Altman - to you guys he is a QB. To me, Mr. Altman is the undefeated Richmond JV QB
ve6ZZLL.jpg

They wus looking suspect so I told my waitress "check please" and I tour......But then I turnt around and sat wit'dem and they wus down to earth. They wus just too BIG to be inside my bubble and this Spanish pappi here didnt look right around thur bubble

Boys listen if ya'' could make it Friday to Richmonds - Cheraw Malrboro 7 on 7, then go. I dont want to hear the "should of, could of, didnt"

Aint they big?.......................You choose

Yeah so there I was today round 1:30 at one of my joints in Richmond county enjoying my Drunch when suddenly a group of Big Men disturbed my peace

It wus non other than:

And then right behind them Big Men wus Mr. Altman - to you guys he is a QB. To me, Mr. Altman is the undefeated Richmond JV QB
ve6ZZLL.jpg

They wus looking suspect so I told my waitress "check please" and I tour......But then I turnt around and sat wit'dem and they wus down to earth. They wus just too BIG to be inside my bubble and this Spanish pappi here didnt look right around thur bubble

Boys listen if ya'' could make it Friday to Richmonds - Cheraw Malrboro 7 on 7, then go. I dont want to hear the "should of, could of, didnt"

So! What are you trying to say? What does all of that mean?

So! What are you trying to say? What does all of that mean?
I dont understand why you're trying to ask me if Im trying. I mean it is a crystal clear forth coming message

f03c6d0bd32c465caf05e90361a5e3e4.png

Last edited:

It wus non other than:

ve6ZZLL.jpg

Dude hate 2 bust ur bubble but that's jus a regular butler, creek, Vance, Hough roster. Sorry 2 rain on ur parade.

And size doesn't mean anything without weights n more importantly coaching. I've seen undersized charlotte catholic win state in 4a. I swear their center 2yrs age was 5ft11 200...but he did his job.

I dont understand why you're trying to ask me if Im trying. I mean it is a crystal clear forth coming message

f03c6d0bd32c465caf05e90361a5e3e4.png

You've got to be kidding. You obviously don't follow football across the State. You were eating lunch and 6 kids from Richmond Football team walked in? What does all of this have to do with the Football program? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
And size doesn't mean anything without weights n more importantly coaching. I've seen undersized charlotte catholic win state in 4a. I swear their center 2yrs age was 5ft11 200...but he did his job.
You have contradicted yourself based on what you said earlier

You have two more credits. Try again

Grant Gibson

You've got to be kidding. You obviously don't follow football across the State. You were eating lunch and 6 kids from Richmond Football team walked in? What does all of this have to do with the Football program? Makes no sense.
Why are you continuously trying to make me try to make sense out of your nonsense. It’s a crystal clear cut message I wrote. Here is the best thing you can do right now, simply let sleeping dogs lie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT