ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond At Sweatt (Rain Make up)

Helmets, Warren Sapp, Obama, Guns, Bibles, wth are you rambling about? We can bash this guy, if a much better man & coach than him can be bashed.
Seinfeld taught us to not name names. Look for me in the Reserved section.

Reactions: RaiderDaddy
I'm with U 33..Good kid, good player..Once a Raider, Always a Raider..nuff said..:D

Jay Jones was a good kid & player. He's a Raider, but nobody stood up for him. That's just another reason this coach needs to be shown the door. That was complete BS.

I said I wasn't gonna try to hurt your feelings Little D. Chill bruh.

Reactions: TarheelRaider
Drop your name Demetrius Covington class of 1998 State Champs 1997 Back up to Sir Charles McNeil, Marcus Ellerbe, Michael Waddell, even my little Brother Michael Green. If you know so much about me, tell me why I was so far down the depth chart I promise it was not because all 4 of them were a better RB than me they can confirm that as well as several players on that team. Drop your names are case close.

Last edited:
So Raider players stick together dc, but you threw Jay Jones under the bus . Said he wasn't loyal to this outsider that is slowly destroying Richmond football. How do you know he wasn't loyal? You aren't part of the educational system in Richmond County.
You played when Hoggard coached at Richmond. No loyalty to him either. It appears your loyalty belongs to one color and it isn't Green & Gold.
Just be glad Richmond has an easy win this week.

The U. S. Is going through a Political Revolution where the slogan has been to "Make America Great Again" maybe you folks in Richmond County need to undertake a Football Revolution to " Make Richmond Great Again". It starts at the top!

You'll win this week by 50+, then you could get a favorable draw and play teams that aren't that good for 2 or 3 rounds. I mean it does fall in place for some teams. It's like someone said though, that may be Fools Gold and actually cause more long term damage than it does short term good.

I never played for Hoggard, I played for coach Barnes & Shuler. From my understanding Jay was talking bad about the coach please confirm if I'm wrong .
o

Hoggard was part of the 98 coaching staff that won the State title. You would think someone on the team would know that.

You also just proved that you know nothing of the Jones situation. Jones never bashed the man.

You want my name? Its........Puddin Tane, ask me again and I'll tell you the same.

I told you where to find me, but I forgot you don't go to Raider games.

Hoggard was part of the 98 coaching staff that won the State title. You would think someone on the team would know that.

You also just proved that you know nothing of the Jones situation. Jones never bashed the man.

You want my name? Its........Puddin Tane, ask me again and I'll tell you the same.

I told you where to find me, but I forgot you don't go to Raider games.

This is True, True, funny, & correct. So this ^

Yes it really is funny to me as well I was on the 97 title team. Stop throwing rocks and hiding you lil cowards. Raider lil daddy and Fake Diamonds have u guys ever strap on the cleats and put a Raider helmet on, Names please

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Stay on subject about football and quit acting like teenagers with all the name calling.

Names please, so sportsnut17 its ok for them to take a low blow at me but when I say something its a problem; lol Names Please............

Names please! Stop hiding behind the computer screen, yes Jay Jones was a good Kid & Player but not loyal to the coach are program just like you 2 non playing wanna be football players. I can tell you 2 clowns never played for the Raiders; True Richmond Raiders not fans but players that shed blood, sweat, and tears stick together, come out the fox hole together, and most definitely don't bash the coach. Everybody has there season, Hoggard had his time get over it; Coaches Coach, Players Play, and Fans don't know what the hell is going on.

Drop your name Demetrius Covington class of 1998 State Champs 1997 Back up to Sir Charles McNeil, Marcus Ellerbe, Michael Waddell, even my little Brother Michael Green. If you know so much about me, tell me why I was so far down the depth chart I promise it was not because all 4 of them were a better RB than me they can confirm that as well as several players on that team. Drop your names are case close.
D , that was 4 of the top 20 running backs in the history of the school....No dishonor in playing behind them...75% of the backs that played anywhere would have been behind those 4.....Can someone fill me in exactly what happened with JJ, on second thought maybe good not to discuss it here..... , I know he was a qb on one of our past teams, and coached our 9th grade or jv team.......It certainly has been a top secret... .....You talk about throwing him under the bus, what was the reason, and who didnt stand up that should have stood up...Why have YOU waited so late to holler about it.... ....Ive never heard anybody say anything bad about JJ..., As far as I know he was a well respected coach ... ...Well ,while we're on it, whatever happened to Coach Kisler...I'm hearing he is with Hoggard now....He could have been in the running for the head job , if he had chosen , in my opinion....Certainly had the resume,and the experience....Ok whatever ,I dont know the full story.... ....Lets get ready and prepared for Purnell Swett...Will just have to wait to find out about Playoff Round 1 game and site....nuff said....:D

Helmets, Warren Sapp, Obama, Guns, Bibles, wth are you rambling about? We can bash this guy, if a much better man & coach than him can be bashed.
Seinfeld taught us to not name names. Look for me in the Reserved section.

He was 'asettin' in the reserved seatin' section lookin' at his goat's fungal infections
When up strolled Warren Sapp.
" I ain't seen you since Woodstock when I pulled my Wooden Ship up to the dock, "
" Or it cudda been at the Clinic For The Clap. "

They both crowed like Chanticlears recalling their days with the Buccaneers
In the days of coach Chucky Gruden.
Claimed Mister Gruden looked like a rooster than had just received a syringe type booster
Or the McCoys and Hatfields when they were 'feudin' .

Both of them loved to bash the coach that they dearly loved the most
Said he should be in the Hall Of Fame
Not only should he be a Famer but grow his hair like that dude Cramer
And never state your true birth name.

He was 'asettin' in the reserved seatin' section lookin' at his goat's fungal infections
When up strolled Warren Sapp.
" I ain't seen you since Woodstock when I pulled my Wooden Ship up to the dock, "
" Or it cudda been at the Clinic For The Clap. "

They both crowed like Chanticlears recalling their days with the Buccaneers
In the days of coach Chucky Gruden.
Claimed Mister Gruden looked like a rooster than had just received a syringe type booster
Or the McCoys and Hatfields when they were 'feudin' .

Both of them loved to bash the coach that they dearly loved the most
Said he should be in the Hall Of Fame
Not only should he be a Famer but grow his hair like that dude Cramer
And never state your true birth name.
High School football GSO sticks to is human beings more than ever these days. Shadrack and Jim'Bo are examples of such phenomenon. They bees having nightmares. I like to die laughing

Last edited:
Richmond lost 3 games last year and have already lost 3 this year. Out of curiosity when was the last time the Raiders lost at least 3 games in back-to-back seasons? I thought I read somewhere where it had been over 20 years, but prefer concrete numbers. If it has been that long, seems like some Red Flags would be going up now in that program. Especially, with last year's embarrassing run in with the law. Things like that just aren't accepted and swept under the rug like the old days. How long has it been?

1993 - 8-4
1994 - 7-4

Hal Shuler was the Head Coach. Been 22 years since back-to-back 3 loss seasons. Ironically, Shuler has a Son that's an Asst on this staff.

Reactions: kingdiamond2123
1993 - 8-4
1994 - 7-4

Hal Shuler was the Head Coach. Been 22 years since back-to-back 3 loss seasons. Ironically, Shuler has a Son that's an Asst on this staff.
Yes, Coach Shuler was the coach and a even better person....I think both of his sons will be good coaches also......Maybe you and F Friday need to hold hands at the next game and talk about what great coaches you are in your dreams...Sounds like one of you got the boot, and took your ball and went home and pouted... I'll be looking for ya'll next Friday.....Wear your matching X hats.....If the ride is not to far......nuff said....:D

Yes, Coach Shuler was the coach and a even better person....I think both of his sons will be good coaches also......Maybe you and F Friday need to hold hands at the next game and talk about what great coaches you are in your dreams...Sounds like one of you got the boot, and took your ball and went home and pouted... I'll be looking for ya'll next Friday.....Wear your matching X hats.....If the ride is not to far......nuff said....:D

Let's see:
I didn't say Shuler wasn't a good coach or person. I thought he got shafted by some of the same people as Hoggard.
I just said it was ironic he had a son coaching this team. Made NO reference to his sons coaching ability.

You said:
They will be good coaches, meaning they aren't now.

X hats....as in Malcolm X. You being Racist bro?
Now if you want to go there, why don't we bring Waddell from Rock Middle & Hood from the travel team to replace CastellaNOOO & BurdNOOO. They could do better. Heck, let's get Bootsie & Stick to replace the other Middle Creek cronies that came here. Thought better of you man.

And by the way, the correct way to say it is not too far.

See ya Friday. Now will you be down on the sideline, in your painters outfit, or waiting on your asst coach son after the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: kingdiamond2123
raiderstud, I can assure you I'm no Raider fan. I just like traveling around the State to watch good High School football. Needless to say, I don't watch the Raiders as much as I use to. There are just more of you guys on here to communicate with. Most other teams fans stay off here it seems.

Woah stud, you're supposed to be a staunch supporter of the Raiders. That's a pretty low blow directed toward Coach Jones because anyone with half a brain in Richmond County knows he is the only one that got the boot as you say. Jones played here and coached here. Thought you might be more respectful. You were quick to aid someone else, but you don't mind calling Jones out. You also don't mind putting your 2 cents worth in about how the Raiders need to do this and need to do that. Weren't you the one last year saying they needed to use option?
I think many of us want the same things and that's to be relevant again. Yeah, we might lose once in awhile, but we shouldnt lose every big game.
What gripes me too is how certain people got on here and ran down our previous coach, but now they've disappeared and we're in worse shape. I think they had a personal agenda and that was wrong.
I know Richmond will win big against Swett, but I don't trust this staff moving forward.
Now that's Nuff said, as in Enough!

I'm sure that a lot of people are sitting back amused and entertained by now with all this... I see now why a lot of non-Richmond people feel like they do about Raider Football. I am and always will be a Raider fan... Not bragging but we have won morem than our fair share of titles. Both conference and state... We've been in the top 10 polls (for what that's worth) more than alot... Guys no team wins it all every year... It's not always the coaches. You can't possibly have 75-100 championship calibre guys every year. Most of the people reading this can't claim half the accomplishments Raider football has in 4a. The whole cty. Is not so obsessed with football. To say the Raiders will be back would be wrong. They haven't gone anywhere... Playoffs nearly every year. The school's and coaches make their own decisions. Life goes on if we're lucky... Raider football has been blessed and Richmond is a fine county. I'm done. GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: 1Twister
D , that was 4 of the top 20 running backs in the history of the school....No dishonor in playing behind them...75% of the backs that played anywhere would have been behind those 4.....Can someone fill me in exactly what happened with JJ, on second thought maybe good not to discuss it here..... , I know he was a qb on one of our past teams, and coached our 9th grade or jv team.......It certainly has been a top secret... .....You talk about throwing him under the bus, what was the reason, and who didnt stand up that should have stood up...Why have YOU waited so late to holler about it.... ....Ive never heard anybody say anything bad about JJ..., As far as I know he was a well respected coach ... ...Well ,while we're on it, whatever happened to Coach Kisler...I'm hearing he is with Hoggard now....He could have been in the running for the head job , if he had chosen , in my opinion....Certainly had the resume,and the experience....Ok whatever ,I dont know the full story.... ....Lets get ready and prepared for Purnell Swett...Will just have to wait to find out about Playoff Round 1 game and site....nuff said....:D

Mike Keslar retired in June and he and his wife moved to the beach.

Awesome reply, sounds like a loyal Richmond Raider. Be loyal to the program not certain coaches. Former players will always be loyal to the program.

Reactions: joshua179
This same stuff been going on for years. When Ed would lose people said he is too old his offence don't work he needs to be fired. Same with coach Hogg and now coach C. I hate losing but I also know no one is gonna win every game. Support the kids support the program or stay at home. Guess what...... Nic Saban losses games too. WE ARE NOT GONNA WIN EVERY GAME NO MATTER WHO THE COACH IS. Gear up for the playoffs lets hope we can win some games and see what happens .

This same stuff been going on for years. When Ed would lose people said he is too old his offence don't work he needs to be fired. Same with coach Hogg and now coach C. I hate losing but I also know no one is gonna win every game. Support the kids support the program or stay at home. Guess what...... Nic Saban losses games too. WE ARE NOT GONNA WIN EVERY GAME NO MATTER WHO THE COACH IS. Gear up for the playoffs lets hope we can win some games and see what happens .
That wraps it up

At the end of the day it is young kids playing a sport. For the Coach, this is their job and livelihood. It's one of the few jobs that people not directly involved feel free and unapologetic about asking that someone be fired. My job is very stressful, if people who have no effect or involvement in my job start asking that my company to fire me, there would be hell to pay. If a Coach is doing a good job and is helping the kids be better people and encourages academics first then leave him alone. The people in control of this program will make decisions based on what's really important and not the win at any cost people who complain on social media.

Woah stud, you're supposed to be a staunch supporter of the Raiders. That's a pretty low blow directed toward Coach Jones because anyone with half a brain in Richmond County knows he is the only one that got the boot as you say. Jones played here and coached here. Thought you might be more respectful. You were quick to aid someone else, but you don't mind calling Jones out. You also don't mind putting your 2 cents worth in about how the Raiders need to do this and need to do that. Weren't you the one last year saying they needed to use option?
I think many of us want the same things and that's to be relevant again. Yeah, we might lose once in awhile, but we shouldnt lose every big game.
What gripes me too is how certain people got on here and ran down our previous coach, but now they've disappeared and we're in worse shape. I think they had a personal agenda and that was wrong.
I know Richmond will win big against Swett, but I don't trust this staff moving forward.
Now that's Nuff said, as in Enough!
I think Coach Kisler got the shaft also....or did you forget about him...You seem to know it all....Nobody putting down JJ....I said he was a well respected coach., in my opinion, who ran a good program , and worked his way up.........Whatever happened to him ,it seems to be a top secret........As for daddy, he was trying to throw a jab in at Shluer losing 4 games and then trying to tie in his son as being part of the team losing 3 games this year....Say what he wants , but he meant it in a disrespectful way.....Dont know about the painter or son part...Can you explain that ....daddy has been a thorn in the side of Raider football for a while now....Always bellyaching about something.....Sounds like to me he got demoted or replaced in some form or fashion, or someone from the family did......Diamond you were one of the very ones to call for Hoggards replacement also......MISTAKE........Now its the same thing again with you ...ALWAYS COMPLAINING....Talking about whatever you seem to be such a professional about...,..Probably couldnt coach the girls tennis team....Yes , I said use the option......Its very hard to defend and we have the perfect players FOR IT....Ok , I feel better...Hope all the spelling is correct .....We need less Raider supporters like the two of you...Probably one of the very ones that started petitions on some of our past coaches...Ok , long day ahead, lunch almost over.....I feel better....Now lets go get Purnell and sit back and wait on who our playoff game will be with...Let the coaches coach.....I'll bet it's not as easy as looks from somewhere else...I'll be pulling for the Raiders when everyone else is long gone....I have since 1975, and dont see any change.........nuff said......

At Middle Creek Coach C suspended a starter for 3 games for saying something disrespectful to his Mother. If our children knew everything we've done in our lifetime they would probably be shocked. Life experience is a great teacher of young people. Our leaders don't have to be flawless but they need to lead in the right direction.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT