ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond At Sweatt (Rain Make up)

For you raiderstud:
A. It's Kesler, not Kisler.
B. I was not one on here asking for Hoggard's dismissal. Quiet the contrary. Can't say the same for you.Dont remember you flat out defending him. I remember Raiderlaw & rustyheel, guys like that defending him. I noticed they quit posting after Hoggard left. And they weren't just Hoggard guys. They were Stand-up for what's right guys.
C. I didn't read Daddys comment as throwing shade at Shuler or his son. He stated Shuler was the Head coach the last time the Raiders lost 3 or 3+ games in back to back seasons. He then said it was ironic his son is there now. You were the one that said Little Shuler WILL be a good coach. That makes one read you don't believe he is NOW. I know Daddy. He had a kid play for the Raiders some years back and was very appreciative of what that staff did for his son. He also likes people with integrity and he doesn't think this Coach and some of his staff have it.
D. No denial to being down on sideline. Guess I'll see you there Coach or should I say pretend coach.
E. Go ahead and keep telling the coaches what to do on here. Working out great so far.
F. Glad you're feeling better now. Didn't know you were crummy. Maybe you need to quit the sNUFF.

I think Coach Kisler got the shaft also......daddy has been a thorn in the side of Raider football for a while now....Always bellyaching about something.....Sounds like to me he got demoted or replaced in some form or fashion, or someone from the family did.

I agree with you about Kesler. As king stated I had a son play for the Raiders years ago & Kesler was on that staff. He was shafted, just like Jones was.
However, I don't know who you think I am. I dont know who you are, but I know good people with great character, morals, ethics, and integrity. And I know my son was fortunate to play for coaches that had that. Can't say the same now. We were embarrassed last year and became the laughingstock of NC. But, everyone was like we all make mistakes, the guy needs a few years to get his program in place. Well, it's been a couple of years and the character, morals, ethics, & integrity haven't gotten any better and the football has gotten WORSE. Time will tell.

Reactions: kingdiamond2123
I'm new to this forum, but have been reading it for the last few weeks. It seems as there are many folks on here who claim to know a lot of insight... who got "shafted," who has (or lacks) good morals/ethics, who has terrible leadership. Some of those things may be true or they may be assumptions. But... when you speak of Coach C "and his staff" is that an all-inclusive statement? Do you guys personally know EACH INDIVIDUAL coach? More importantly, in your opinion, is there a single coach worth keeping? I'm just curious as to how you guys come to these broad, judgemental conclusions?? I find it hard to believe that the entire staff is made up of terrible coaches who lack morals and ethics. I wonder what the players think?

A person who will get online and say a person or persons (who they don't know personally) have low morals or etics should probably look in the mirror

Reactions: RaiderRaider
C'mon Skippy, never thought you'd like watching the Raiders lose. We'll try to save your (your brothers) job when they leave.

I'm sorry, forgot we weren't using the letter "N", so I'll just say THEY EED TOO.

Hahahahahahahahahaha part 2.

It's pretty obvious kingdiamond is on a different intellect than a few on here.

Reactions: kingdiamond2123
How do you know they don't know them? I mean I read in the paper about your coach way up here where I'm at last year. So, there's that. But, this has been great back and forth.

I don't know... that's what I'm asking. If you personally know each of the coaches - and I don't mean a face with a name - then that's a different story. I'm just pointing out that some have made very broad statements about "the staff". I would find it very sad that someone who does personally know the entire staff (who would obviously also be somewhat involved with the program) would say these things. ... that's why I was clarifying... maybe these statements are pointing to a few of the coaches and not all.

I'm new to this forum, but have been reading it for the last few weeks. It seems as there are many folks on here who claim to know a lot of insight... who got "shafted," who has (or lacks) good morals/ethics, who has terrible leadership. Some of those things may be true or they may be assumptions. But... when you speak of Coach C "and his staff" is that an all-inclusive statement? Do you guys personally know EACH INDIVIDUAL coach? More importantly, in your opinion, is there a single coach worth keeping? I'm just curious as to how you guys come to these broad, judgemental conclusions?? I find it hard to believe that the entire staff is made up of terrible coaches who lack morals and ethics. I wonder what the players think?

Since you're NEW to the forum, call him Coach C instead of Castellano, & want to know what coaches to keep, I'm guessing you're on the staff. If you've got to ask, you're probably one that needs to go. There are a few decent ones there, but very FEW! I bet those few would like to see the others go themselves. Good luck tonight, not that you'll need it.

1) I'm far from a coach and will never claim to have as much knowledge
2) The entire community calls him "Coach C"
3) I never wanted to know what coaches to keep. I simply asked those making broad, judgmental statements if there was a single coach who they felt did have morals, ethics, leadership skills, etc.
4) It is nice to hear that there are a few decent ones. Doesn't seem that everyone here feels the same...

Now, which coach from Middle Creek currently at Richmond are you? I got some guys that would love to help you pack to go back.
I'm Coach C........don't mess with us Etalians....we will knock the pasta outa ya mouth. My assistants are in da Mafia....just sayin. Don't be surprised if you wake up with a horse in your bed. OOPs....I meant a horse head in your bed. That took you from a dream to a nightmare I bet. GO MUSTANGS!!! 16#16

Now, which coach from Middle Creek currently at Richmond are you? I got some guys that would love to help you pack to go back.
I'm Coach C........don't mess with us Etalians....we will knock the pasta outa ya mouth. My assistants are in da Mafia....just sayin. Don't be surprised if you wake up with a horse in your bed. OOPs....I meant a horse head in your bed. That took you from a dream to a nightmare I bet. GO MUSTANGS!!! 16#16
I'LL SAY THIS ...IF I HAVE EVER BASHED A COACH , I WANT THE MODERATOR TO BAN ME FOR LIFE....HAVE I QUESTIONED A COACH ..YES..HECK I QUESTION COACK K AND ROY W, and even D Barnes........HAVE I "EVER" SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ONE OF OUR COACHES...NO...NEVER.....IM A RAIDER ALL THE WAY....WHEN WE LOW AND WHEN WE HIGH.....I challenge anyone on that statement.....IM NO COACH , BUT I HAVE BEEN A STUDENT OF THE GAME AND STUDIED IT A LOT.....I played the game in high school and college, so I do have somewhat of an understanding..Does that make me more than the next person ..No...I do understand schemes on both sides of the ball and the kicking game...Four years of sitting in conference rooms with college coaches has helped a lot.....Ive been called a painter and a coaches son.....That I did not understand.....Along with some other names...But, after all that I still luv my Raiders......I hope they win it all in 2016..Do they have a chance..yes, but it is small, but there is a crack in the door....That's all I want ....A chance.....Now , lets go win tonight, against a very dangerous Purnell team....Then we can find out where we are next week when everybody starts 0 and 0 ...The crack is there , the question do we want to get in bad enough.....GO RAIDERS...nuff said...:D

Reactions: Ben-Badd
We are done for the year, nope its not Coach Castellano! I must have pushed a button, you are a wanna be coach; Provide us with your name you lil coward hiding behind a computer screen. I would respect you as a man if you would provide your name, you can email it to me dcovington33@aol.com.

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
Nice try dude, but I don't swing that way.

Got to get ready to go. Hate stopping in Laurinburg to eat on the way tonight. They'll want to talk about how they SHUT us out last week. So much for that pass happy offense everybody wanted. 1st SHUT-OUT by the Scots over our Raiders in 50 games. Smh. Oh well, sometimes you get what you ask for.

This is sad... and somewhat disgusting... how in the world can you guys be manipulated into such ... The games have just begun... NonE of you are helping Raider Football right now and that's what these other teams thrive on... LMAO...GO RAIDERS... GOOD LUCK... BE RAIDERS, NOT SOMEBODIES PUPPET. It is what it is . We got more football to play...

I apologize... I didn't mean none of you... Stud... Dcov... you guys know ... You are for real... We still have a chance and we've seen worse.GO RAIDERS...

Stud, how is Purnell dangerous? If Richmond doesn't win by 50+ something is wrong?
Well , you're playing a team that is going no where ...The last game of the year for them....The officials better keep it under control early...Cheap shots , late hits , all types of things can happen on the last game.....That what I'm talking about.....What do they have to lose....Nothing....Nuff said.....:D

This is sad... GOOD LUCK... BE RAIDERS, NOT SOMEBODIES PUPPET. It is what it is . We got more football to play...

That's what I said much earlier.......He who angers you, controls you. Then you're just their puppet.
Yep, more football to play. Just hope we don't play anybody good.

Reactions: Ben-Badd

I'LL SAY THIS ...IF I HAVE EVER BASHED A COACH , I WANT THE MODERATOR TO BAN ME FOR LIFE....HAVE I QUESTIONED A COACH ..YES..HECK I QUESTION COACK K AND ROY W, and even D Barnes........HAVE I "EVER" SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ONE OF OUR COACHES...NO...NEVER.....IM A RAIDER ALL THE WAY....WHEN WE LOW AND WHEN WE HIGH.....I challenge anyone on that statement.....IM NO COACH , BUT I HAVE BEEN A STUDENT OF THE GAME AND STUDIED IT A LOT.....I played the game in high school and college, so I do have somewhat of an understanding..Does that make me more than the next person ..No...I do understand schemes on both sides of the ball and the kicking game...Four years of sitting in conference rooms with college coaches has helped a lot.....Ive been called a painter and a coaches son.....That I did not understand.....Along with some other names...But, after all that I still luv my Raiders......I hope they win it all in 2016..Do they have a chance..yes, but it is small, but there is a crack in the door....That's all I want ....A chance.....Now , lets go win tonight, against a very dangerous Purnell team....Then we can find out where we are next week when everybody starts 0 and 0 ...The crack is there , the question do we want to get in bad enough.....GO RAIDERS...nuff said...:D
So what are the Safeties responsibility in a Quarters Coverage?;)

Western side of the state asking questions...Passing situation..Safety 10-12 yards deep...Inside shade of #2 if wide , and outside shade if tight...If he goes vertical , he has him, if he goes flat or drag, he should look to help or rob #1..Basic rule of thumb...NOBODY GETS BEHIND ME....Play strong safety to wide side of field... ...Corners 7-8 yards off #1 wr..Get outside alignment, just my style..If # 1 goes inside he will look to help on any vertical rt. by #2..Sam and Will , will have underneath flat responsibilities..Mike will be looking for middle short...Wingbacks and trips can cause a lot of confusion , especially if they shift or motion...That is another detailed story....Those 4 are responsible for their 1/4 of the field....Against the run safety should be active , once he realizes it is a run....Hey, a lot of different schemes and styles......This is the basic.....This is with 4-3 alignment...You can hide and confuse offenses with one look and it really is something else....A lot of different packages you can use , just depends on the DC and his style and the game situation....Ok , no more questions......GO RAIDERS...nuff said....:D;)

I haven't been online to read message board in a while and when I get on I see why. First of all I can't understand how some people will get on here and gripe about everything. My feelings are either be a fan and support the team through the good and bad. Anyone with a ounce of knowledge of the game will tell you that Richmond is down on talent and size from years past. Second of all, I know a lot of people doesn't like Coach C and some others on the staff but I will tell you that I KNOW first hand how hard he has worked to get the kids that want to play at the next level and further their education a college to go to. As for my family, including my son, we will always be indebted to the staff for working hard to get our son into a college to give him a chance to play 4 more years and get his education. Isn't that what its all about anyway?

Raiderdev, It's also about setting good examples & being good role models. I think we can all agree, there has been some lack in that dept. Winning is nice too, especially over good teams once in a blue moon. Raiders got a good draw, which may be bad in the long run. Time will tell.

Reactions: RaiderDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT