ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond At Sweatt (Rain Make up)

Looking for the Raiders to pull this off, just for seeding next week. But we were told that PS has improved this season. Have yet to see it, still you never know.

Who cares at this point?

Here's what's gonna happen, Swett cant play dead in a Cowboy movie, so Richmond will run up the score and win by a lot. Then the Fancy- Nancy wannabe public relations girl will tweet about how awesome the Raiders are & the Daily Journal will try to be positive. But, neither one of them has seen what Raider football is SUPPOSED to look like. Those of us that have know what lies ahead.We're heading to irrelevance......woohoo!

Here's what's gonna happen, Swett cant play dead in a Cowboy movie,

Lol........KD now you know that was wrong!

Richmond by how much they want it to be. Zeigler and crew will be resting by halftime.

Who cares at this point?

Here's what's gonna happen, Swett cant play dead in a Cowboy movie, so Richmond will run up the score and win by a lot. Then the Fancy- Nancy wannabe public relations girl will tweet about how awesome the Raiders are & the Daily Journal will try to be positive. But, neither one of them has seen what Raider football is SUPPOSED to look like. Those of us that have know what lies ahead.We're heading to irrelevance......woohoo!

amen_1982c.jpg

Yep heading to irrelevance. Saw on the locked thread where someone said losing to NW GUILFORD & Millbrook meant the Raiders were already irrelevant. I diasagree. At that point we still had coaches with State Championship titles, yes titles on the sideline.

It just dawned on me. The RB's fumbled 7 or 8 times that Millbrook game & now that guy is coaching Receivers & the WR'S had dropitis against Scotland friday.

Last edited:
Yep heading to irrelevance. Saw on the locked thread where someone said losing to NW GUILFORD & Millbrook meant the Raiders were already irrelevance. I diasagree. At that point we still had coaches with State Championship titles, yes titles on the sideline.

It just dawned on me. The RB's fumbled 7 or 8 times that Millbrook game & now that guy is coaching Receivers & the WR'S had dropitis against Scotland friday.
I saw that message as well
So now you bring it here so this can be locked as well........... C'Mon Man

Who cares at this point?

Here's the way I see it. Why Richie Rich fans blaming the coach. The only lamebrains I pick on is the fans because you guys are the ones branding yourself on here. That is exactly why Go_Scots made a special thread for special crew members called "You might want to avoid NCPREPS in 1 minute because it's about to get stupid". Boy did I laugh, because that is exactly what appeared to happen.

You see, you win and you praise the coach, the staff and every specimen that lives within and suddenly you become The Rulers of The World. You lose, and you Brand the staff, the coach, the team, the school, the community and then you'll jump back into the past and begin wishing upon a shining star and comparing coaches past, present and future. Emotionally, everyone agrees that the coach should be fired. INCREDIBLE!

Oh and there's no better crew than Richie Rich to blame refs. Ref this and refs that. It is never a clean game. The Refs or zebras always become a victim of the game, a reason for Richie Richs lost, or a reason why they could have tripled the original points on the score board.

Branding your leaders is branding yourself negativelly. So these Richie Rich fans, all you'll are doing on here is placing a name on yourself while intoxicated in pure fueled anger

You were correct Go_Scots

Last edited:
Who cares at this point?

If you can't beat the big boys, don't try and slaughter the little ones!

No the QB was turning the ball over not the RB's nice try. How ma y turnovers did the RB's have compared to the QB that night. Also if you dont like the coaching staff stop attending the games; this is the coach 2nd year give him a damn chance b4 you start bashing him you luke warm coward hiding behind the screen name Raiderdaddy. I hate to use this as an example Mallars Creek has loss 2 games to 2 great teams do you see there fans throwing shade at the coach, Heck to the No; They have awesome fans! Richmond loses to Butler 10-1, Dudley 10-1, and Scotland 11-0 case close.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
No the QB was turning the ball over not the RB's nice try. How ma y turnovers did the RB's have compared to the QB that night. Also if you dont like the coaching staff stop attending the games; this is the coach 2nd year give him a damn chance b4 you start bashing him you luke warm coward hiding behind the screen name Raiderdaddy. I hate to use this as an example Mallars Creek has loss 2 games to 2 great teams do you see there fans throwing shade at the coach, Heck to the No; They have awesome fans! Richmond loses to Butler 10-1, Dudley 10-1, and Scotland 11-0 case close.
2 a SC team that you said wasn't that good now which one is it dcov?

Dcov, you better look up old footage. RB'S fumbled a lot that night just like WR'S had lots of drops this past friday. Or was that the QB'S fault too?

Stating FACTS, bruh!

Why should Mallard Creek complain by the way? They have a State Champion roaming their sidelines. We got nothing close to that. And I mean nothing!

The only people blaming the QB for those fumbles 2 yrs ago were the idiots that had a personal agenda. Granted he may have had 1 of the 8, but that meant the other 7 belonged to someone else.

Ignore dcov RaiderDaddy. He gets more playing time on here than he did when he was on the team. He doesn't even get to see the Raiders play now. He lives somewhere else, so he doesn't know how bad it really is.

The only people blaming the QB for those fumbles 2 yrs ago were the idiots that had a personal agenda. Granted he may have had 1 of the 8, but that meant the other 7 belonged to someone else.

Ignore dcov RaiderDaddy. He gets more playing time on here than he did when he was on the team. He doesn't even get to see the Raiders play now. He lives somewhere else, so he doesn't know how bad it really is.
he knows that scotland is not that good - lol!

OUCH!

Reactions: RaiderDaddy
I know who he is king, but I didnt want to say anything to hurt his feelings. I did think the coward comment was a bit assinine though.

We may get a.....you don't know me, you don't know nothing about me yo comment eventually. But, we do!

Jmacde99, I remember that.

What he knows now is that Richmond will never beat Scotland as long as this coach and his staff are there.

Gonna be a New cheer at Swett this week.

Cheerleaders: We got spirit, yes we do, we got spirit, how bout you.

Fans: We got Castellano & Burdeau, so No, we got Castellano & Burdeau, so No.

Cheerleaders : You got none, you got none.

Fans: We sure don't, we sure don't

Jmacde99, I remember that.

What he knows now is that Richmond will never beat Scotland as long as this coach and his staff are there.

Gonna be a New cheer at Swett this week.

Cheerleaders: We got spirit, yes we do, we got spirit, how bout you.

Fans: We got Castellano & Burdeau, so No, we got Castellano & Burdeau, so No.

Cheerleaders : You got none, you got none.

Fans: We sure don't, we sure don't

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Well said!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I hate to use this as an example Mallars Creek has loss 2 games to 2 great teams do you see there fans throwing shade at the coach
PROS
Richie Rich throws Flowers and make it rain on the team when they win

CONS
Richie Rich throws shades and thunderstorms at the team when they lose

Last edited:

He's a Jack Britt fan, resident, and community guard

DCOV: Send the stamp of approval

yes I do reside in Fayetteville, NC, Yes I do reside in Jack Britt school district, No I do not follow the Raiders as much as I use too, Yes if you cut me I will bleed Kelly Green and Old Gold. King of Diamond and Raider Daddy I must have done something on the field for you 2 idiots to know me but I don't know you 2. I promise you on any given Sunday you 2 wanna B's couldnt fit my Jock Strap! dcov33 btw Demetrius Covington, lets see if you still hide behind the screen names so everyone can see how coward you guys are, drop your names are shut it up. BEFORE I PULL A WARREN SAPP.

Reactions: cbtdvr
yes I do reside in Fayetteville, NC, Yes I do reside in Jack Britt school district, No I do not follow the Raiders as much as I use too, Yes if you cut me I will bleed Kelly Green and Old Gold. King of Diamond and Raider Daddy I must have done something on the field for you 2 idiots to know me but I don't know you 2. I promise you on any given Sunday you 2 wanna B's couldnt fit my Jock Strap! dcov33 btw Demetrius Covington, lets see if you still hide behind the screen names so everyone can see how coward you guys are, drop your names are shut it up. BEFORE I PULL A WARREN SAPP.
Soon enough in the near future Mr. DCOV, one will be able to reach across the screen. it has already been proven in the movie called THE GRUDGE

No dcov, you didn't do anything on the field worth mentioning. An old teammate of yours told me who you were. It's nice to know you've infiltrated the Jack Britt program and turned it to crap. Maybe since you don't know what goes on with Raider football these days, you need to stay out of the conversation. That way you wouldn't get so upset. Only those with limited intelligence resort to making physical threats.

Reactions: drawplay000
No dcov, you didn't do anything on the field worth mentioning. An old teammate of yours told me who you were. It's nice to know you've infiltrated the Jack Britt program and turned it to crap. Maybe since you don't know what goes on with Raider football these days, you need to stay out of the conversation. That way you wouldn't get so upset. Only those with limited intelligence resort to making physical threats.

Would that apply to one of our presidential candidates? LOL!

Reactions: RaiderDaddy
I'm with U 33..Good kid, good player..Once a Raider, Always a Raider..nuff said..:D

Reactions: swett2victory
Raiderdaddy king of fake diamonds what are your names, stop hiding behind your screen names; support our coach don't bash him.

lol, btw I never got upset, I guess President Obama controlled alot of people wouldn't you agree. My gun and my bible, you can keep your Change! Life is bigger than football, especially Richmond Co. football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT