ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond at Page

I love the if this if that. If I would have got all six numbers right on the Lottery I'd be a millionaire. That's just a score I threw out there. Basically, I dont care if it's 3-0 as a final, as long as the Raiders win. And i feel that the Raiders will take care of business (Page) then on to the East Reg. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I predict the pirates will win this game. Page, Richmond, and Britt all have pirate mascots. Is a Raider a pirate or is it something else?

Buccaneer = A "traditional" pirate. Goes after all ships regardless of their nationality

Raider = A buccaneer that is sponsored by some country. Doesn't act against ships of the sponsoring nation, but pays extra attention to the ships of the sponsors enemy

Richmond was more physical than Dudley on both sides of the ball that night. I wasn't about some lucky plays. Dudley was the team that had to resort to trickery in order to get on the board. I'm not even going to talk about the two phantom penalties they got to help them on their last score. In other words, The Raiders took that game and if it had been a dry field the beating would have been worse. Reality Check!

Reactions: GreenandGold
Buccaneer = A "traditional" pirate. Goes after all ships regardless of their nationality

Raider = A buccaneer that is sponsored by some country. Doesn't act against ships of the sponsoring nation, but pays extra attention to the ships of the sponsors enemy

Thanks, so a Buccaneer is a pirate and a Raider is a Buccaneer turned mercenary. Gotcha

Richmond fans............It is ok to pull all your might for your team but hey I have seen Dudley on a great night.Dudley can beat Richmond on a dry field for sure. The offense on that muddy rainy night was limited and that is part of the game. Dudley offense is much better than it was in 2013 due to better QB. Dudley defense is all there and offense is much better now than early Sept. I have seen long passes from that qb in couple games. He couldn't throw long ball that night at all due to rain (again part of the game)

You gotta remember that Dudley int that pass in 2nd half and ran all the way back to mid field but end up fumbling the ball. If he didn't, the momentum would have shifted and Dudley could score. Again, part of the game....Richmond is a fine fine football team but you fans could be over the top at times...........geez!

I have not even seen you guys admit that Dudley could beat Richmond on a dry field. Give it a break. I do know that Dudley would not give up 28 points in one game for a long time. Richmond defense is solid and is a great team. So is Dudley!

Richmond won the game period. I don't care if it was raining cats and dogs, The score was 14-12. Its OK to lose a game, we actually may have done Dudley a favor by waking up that sleeping giant, that was actually a good loss for Dudley. BTW I hope we get to play Dudley next year at Raider Stadium....Richmond has Page to worry about and Dudley has South Caldwell next topic please......I will be pulling for both teams Friday night...

The rain didn't affect our offence? Of course it did but that game is over and has nothing to do with this game. BEAT PAGE!!!!!!

I have no D.I.T.F, but i was told Page is not all what they are advertised to be. I have always known Page to be a discipline elite team so I dont know how that rumor could be true. Wish both program best wishes.

PAGE's HISTORY
GJioxpk.jpg

Questions that need answers

I think Page holds about 7000 fans and parking is strange. You can park near the stadium if you get there early. If no, then parking could be a pain but not that far to walk to the stadium. You might end up parking on the street but it is pretty close to the stadium. If you want to see capacity of the stadium....got to CP and it will show it on the team page. It is pretty cool. It has good atmopshere and students of Page gives good showing and dress out each game differently. I had enjoy going to the game there past few years.

Richmond fans............It is ok to pull all your might for your team but hey I have seen Dudley on a great night.Dudley can beat Richmond on a dry field for sure. The offense on that muddy rainy night was limited and that is part of the game. Dudley offense is much better than it was in 2013 due to better QB. Dudley defense is all there and offense is much better now than early Sept. I have seen long passes from that qb in couple games. He couldn't throw long ball that night at all due to rain (again part of the game)

You gotta remember that Dudley int that pass in 2nd half and ran all the way back to mid field but end up fumbling the ball. If he didn't, the momentum would have shifted and Dudley could score. Again, part of the game....Richmond is a fine fine football team but you fans could be over the top at times...........geez!

I have not even seen you guys admit that Dudley could beat Richmond on a dry field. Give it a break. I do know that Dudley would not give up 28 points in one game for a long time. Richmond defense is solid and is a great team. So is Dudley!

And like Scotty on Star Trek stated....."If my grandmother had wheels...she'd be a wagon"!!

Go Raiders!!

Any places to eat by the school? besides fast food
Melt Bar and Restaurant is in Golden Gate Shopping Center on the intersection of Golden Gate Dr and Cornwallis. Also, there's Golden Pizza in the same shopping center. On Cornwallis there's Ghassan's( Greek food) across the street from Golden Gate Shopping Center. Should be a great game tomorrow night, Go Pirates!

Game Day! Once again the Raiders are the underdog in this game. This team has be the underdog all season. The Raiders this year are small scrappy bunch with a ton of HEART. If you get ahead you better not let up on the gas because this team will keep clawing and fighting until the final whistle blows. GO RAIDERS!!

Raiders by 6!

Dudley was better than richmond and Scotland was better than Dudley a few years ago in the title game. We all know the better team loses when it's wet.

5 hours and counting down ....Not much of a chance ... We're heading out anyway.....THE RAIDERS ARE COMING......nuff said.....

Last edited:
Reactions: swett2victory
Richmond won the game period. I don't care if it was raining cats and dogs, The score was 14-12. Its OK to lose a game, we actually may have done Dudley a favor by waking up that sleeping giant, that was actually a good loss for Dudley. BTW I hope we get to play Dudley next year at Raider Stadium....Richmond has Page to worry about and Dudley has South Caldwell next topic please......I will be pulling for both teams Friday night...

You guys rest my point tonight . Dudley would have handle you guys much worse loss tonight than Page did. Dudley beat Page on a DRY night! Page manhandle you guys on the line all night long. That RB (1) ran thru holes that was huge and QB did the same thing too. Page could NOT do a thing against DUDLEY few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong.....Richmond is a fine team but not better than Page or Dudley. Richmond got Dudley on a VERY WET night and that was the best thing that happen to Richmond.

Dudley would not give up 49 points on a BAD night past three years.....! Good Luck to Page Pirates rest of the year!

Reactions: PagePirate1989
Yeah Dudley won a lucky title beating a far superior Scotland team on a very wet field a few years back. It happens.

Wow... Page clearly the better team... We were lucky to keep it as close as we did.... Good luck the rest of the way and hope you win it all

Raiders... Great season... Work hard in the off season and can't wait til next year

Raider coaches... Awesome year... I was told by a former coach we would lose 5 games... Proved him wrong!!!.... Nice

Yeah Dudley won a lucky title beating a far superior Scotland team on a very wet field a few years back. It happens.

Dudley defense were great all year in 2013. The highest they gave up in one game from that year is 20 points with Southern Alamance blowout (44-20) and if my memory serve me right, Dudley had the game in the bag and send in 2 string defense in. I doubt that Scotland would score more than 15 points on a dry field. People tend to forget is that when the weather is raining, it affect both side of the ball. Dudley Defense is built on speed and rain negate that at times. (Richmond game this year is prime example) .....it is also messed up passing offense big time.

Dudley move on and Page move on ....Congrats to Triad team ....heck even Northern Guilford upset Terry Sanford at their place. NG was not that good and got blown out of water by Page. NG made a huge stride back to this far in playoff!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT