ADVERTISEMENT

Richlands @ SWO

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
It's that time again. The Wildcats of the Town of Perfect Water take the field against the Stallions of SouthWest Onslow to try to break the 30+ years of LOSES. Could be, Will it be ? ...... Naw, ain't gonna happen this fouled up spring season.

This could be our last game till August so have to play like it for the State Championship......well the Onslow County title at least.

I'm headed to the Pomme De Terre River today for a relaxing week of sitting by the fire, eating (fish I hope). Crappie are bitin and movin into the banks for the annual spring Spawn. Be back Friday (maybe) but in any case will be tuned in for the game.

G O S T A L L I O N S ! ! 🎃 🎃 🎃

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
It's that time again. The Wildcats of the Town of Perfect Water take the field against the Stallions of SouthWest Onslow to try to break the 30+ years of LOSES. Could be, Will it be ? ...... Naw, ain't gonna happen this fouled up spring season.

This could be our last game till August so have to play like it for the State Championship......well the Onslow County title at least.

I'm headed to the Pomme De Terre River today for a relaxing week of sitting by the fire, eating (fish I hope). Crappie are bitin and movin into the banks for the annual spring Spawn. Be back Friday (maybe) but in any case will be tuned in for the game.

G O S T A L L I O N S ! ! 🎃 🎃 🎃
Pomme De Terre River....sounds like a good Apple Ale!
Wear those crappie out!

Apple of the Earth! I knew that...didn’t figure u a vodka guy....tater soup...possibly.

Havn't had any Vodka since I don't know when. It's either Jack Daniels or Crown Royal for me. And I probably don't have 6 breers a year, Matter of fact I still have 2 bottles in the fridge from last year some time.

Havn't had any Vodka since I don't know when. It's either Jack Daniels or Crown Royal for me. And I probably don't have 6 beers a year, Matter of fact I still have 2 bottles in the fridge from last year some time.

Does Swo have an outside chance at making the playoffs? If so what would have to happen. Believe it or not I'm hoping they can sneak in. The playoffs wouldn't be the same without them
If I understand it correctly..... Reidsville vs Bartlett Yancey and Beddingfield vs SW Edgecombe games must occur. Doesn’t matter who wins... they just have to play. If this happens and SWO beats Richlands....SWO is in at 5-1.

If I understand it correctly..... Reidsville vs Bartlett Yancey and Beddingfield vs SW Edgecombe games must occur. Doesn’t matter who wins... they just have to play. If this happens and SWO beats Richlands....SWO is in at 5-1.
Awesome news The playoffs wouldn't be the same without Swo. I may not like them but you have to respect them, they've earned it. Very good program with a lot of tradition.

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
Awesome news The playoffs wouldn't be the same without Swo. I may not like them but you have to respect them, they've earned it. Very good program with a lot of tradition.
The exact situation applies to South Granville as well.....of course they would have to beat Granville Central first.

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Just heard the game has been canceled due to a Richlands player testing positive for COVID. Not 100% confirmed but a very good source

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I figure South Granville is definitely one of the two wild cards at 5-1....and the other wild card in East will come down to a draw between SW Onslow, Beddingfield, and West Craven (if they can beat Greene Central)....and with the other teams I have in, whoever wins the draw for the last wild card spot would be small 2A....only pieces left to the puzzle before the state does the draw for seeding is seeing who is 1st/2nd between St Pauls/ Red Springs, who is 1st/2nd between Clinton/Wallace-Rose Hill, and of course the draw for the last wild card.....South Granville should be the 8 seed in the 2AA East and whoever wins the draw for the last wild card should be the 8 in small 2A East, the only 2nd place auto bids in the East are whoever loses the St Pauls/Red Springs game, Kinston, Eastern Randolph, and whoever loses the Clinton/Wallace-Rose Hill game, the rest are conference champions, and some will be on the road in the 1st Rd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT