ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison Named 2024 MaxPreps Male National Athlete of The Year

Disagree with this I think Reidsville wins. Neal and Sharp are going to be hard to stop

you 2A guys always think your biggest midgets can beat a top 4A program or keep up with one.

Just because you dominate your division does not mean you can handle a top dog in a higher division.

Stop it

Only one way to find out. I’m happy for Kendre btw!

Cause I think reidsville wins if it were last year

Even if it were last year, I saw the rams in the trenches, they would get pushed around. And most of the top schools in 3A and 4A last year had more than enough skill guys to match the rams skill guys.

Your QB would not have long enough to find his target, and the defense would get pushed around, especially by middle of the 3rd qtr or end of the 2nd.

Even if it were last year, I saw the rams in the trenches, they would get pushed around. And most of the top schools in 3A and 4A last year had more than enough skill guys to match the rams skill guys.

Your QB would not have long enough to find his target, and the defense would get pushed around, especially by middle of the 3rd qtr or end of the 2nd.

We are talking about basketball. Pd has too much for us in football

you 2A guys always think your biggest midgets can beat a top 4A program or keep up with one.

Just because you dominate your division does not mean you can handle a top dog in a higher division.

Stop it

Talking about basketball. That’s what I was saying it could be set up.

Reactions: Chopper747

Talking basketball dummy keep up

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Interesting that UNC Coach Lonnie Galloway's son Griff plays the same position at Providence Day (TE/DE) that Kendre Harrison plays. Griff is a sophomore this year and has offers from UNC and Texas A&M already.

I’m sure they will work Lonnie’s son in. He would probably start defensive end. Or they could possibly look to transfer, cause Kendre is going to want the ball

Reactions: UNC811
How would you like to be the projected starter at TE for PD. In the long run it will better prepare Harrison at the next level
Really I looked at their schedule and Weddington is all that stuck out to me? Idk much about some of the private schools. Enlighten me

Charlotte Catholic is always good. Rabun Gap is very good as well. I think Charlotte Christian has loaded up a few transfers as well.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Charlotte Catholic is always good. Rabun Gap is very good as well. I think Charlotte Christian has loaded up a few transfers as well.
Still imo not a very convincing reason to leave…..def stronger schedule than Reidsville thou I do admit

You don't say. Let's hope he is not allergic to the weight room at PD as he was to the one at RHS. :rolleyes:
You have the kids that are so gifted that they dominate but as they get further along higher levels of competition the lack of work ethic starts to show up against the ones who are gifted and put in work

Reactions: beamer24
No one said a word about the weight room until he left. 🙄
Lol Reidsville guys crack me up. Almost as bad as Shelbyville fans. Love the kid when he's there, then turn their back when he helps his family get a little bit of money lol can't make this stuff up

Reactions: RammanuelKant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT