ADVERTISEMENT

SW Edgecombe 34 @ Nash Central 26

SWE fumbles at the 3 into the end zone, recovered by NC for the touchback. Clear path to the end zone. Ball carrier just lost it.

On 4th and 3 from the 27, NC picks up a first + a facemask penalty. Ball on SWE 43.

End of 3rd. SWE 20 NC 12
SWE's lines have had their way with NC so far. We are moving the ball mostly at will, and their offense has only netted them 6, with one trip into the red zone.

NC ball at a own 48. They make something happen, scoring from 1. 2pt good. SWE leads 28-20. 👀 9 minutes left.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
SWE ball at own 21. 23 yard pass on 3rd down. Ball on NC 48. Broke one again with a mystery fumble again! Recovered by SWE. He was gone had he not dropped it for no reason.

Why are they trying to pass the ball and running out of bounds right now? Run the ball and keep the clock running

Qb runs out of bounds again. Stay in bounds and this game is over!

QB keeper to the 3 negated by a hold. 40 seconds has run off the clock in 5 minutes.

NC in hurry up. False start negated by too many men. Big boy couldn't get off quick enough.

NC needs a new center. His shotgun snaps are soft floaters, many times forcing the QB to jump for it. Their vaunted rushing attack from last year was not present tonight. SWE dominated both sides of the ball and can actually pass when it wants to instead of when it needs too. I did not see an east contender in NC tonight, but if so, maybe people should start talking about SWE too.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I found out it wasn't the defensive coordinator, it was an assistant defensive coach that was let go.

I was told it was the defensive coordinator from a former Coach at SW. he was DC when Varnell first came then left and came back.🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT