ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison Named 2024 MaxPreps Male National Athlete of The Year

Man. You got a signed copy of his cleats? Sounds like you're wearing his jockstrap over your shoulder. NIL is stupid but let your local Chevy dealership give him a free car. Or a good deal on one. Most people are right nobody cares in high school. In basketball he makes big impact. In football they didn't have so many of those great athletes It wouldn't matter. Luckily he's in 2 a. If he was in bigger classification like three or four there's dudes that would be making sure he knows he's just one of the fellas. I think the guys right about the Thomasville people they don't give a crap. Just because you post something about him being well known all over the country. Okay. It's zealots like you that knows something about everything all over the country. Those are the ones that know about n i l etc etc. Plus man You might want to temper your living vicariously through him somebody get this boy a signed jersey please.
Due What lol? Someone started typing a bunch of crap before they had their morning cup of coffee.

Man. You got a signed copy of his cleats? Sounds like you're wearing his jockstrap over your shoulder. NIL is stupid but let your local Chevy dealership give him a free car. Or a good deal on one. Most people are right nobody cares in high school. In basketball he makes big impact. In football they didn't have so many of those great athletes It wouldn't matter. Luckily he's in 2 a. If he was in bigger classification like three or four there's dudes that would be making sure he knows he's just one of the fellas. I think the guys right about the Thomasville people they don't give a crap. Just because you post something about him being well known all over the country. Okay. It's zealots like you that knows something about everything all over the country. Those are the ones that know about n i l etc etc. Plus man You might want to temper your living vicariously through him somebody get this boy a signed jersey please.

GTplC-tXgAAaeXF.jpg

Due What lol? Someone started typing a bunch of crap before they had their morning cup of coffee.
Oh man I was just talking to my phone. I think the point gets across that you're a dumbass though to listen might be. Who has a serious fetish with a high school kid. You getting some of that money when he signs that deal? I bet he is Uncle Jack's getting a new car

Oh man I was just talking to my phone. I think the point gets across that you're a dumbass though to listen might be. Who has a serious fetish with a high school kid. You getting some of that money when he signs that deal? I bet he is Uncle Jack's getting a new car
Lol somebody is jealous these kids get to make money off there NIL. Instead of being paid under the table like the old days it’s all known now. I bet you are a back when I played guy aren’t you. Heck what recruit wouldn’t want million dollars if a school is willing to pay them that.

GTpnUtGWMAA9muU.jpg

Who is going to be at the practice today at 3PM to give a detailed report lol. Is Kendre there? Who is the starting QB? Is Grier playing football? What is the extent of Robinson's injury? The dog days of summer are almost over and we need info lol!

Who is going to be at the practice today at 3PM to give a detailed report lol. Is Kendre there? Who is the starting QB? Is Grier playing football? What is the extent of Robinson's injury? The dog days of summer are almost over and we need info lol!

Probably not. No one knows but everyone can figure out who it would be. Doesnt look like it. Not great.

The prohibition on NIL money for high school athletes was made by the State Board of Education. They govern public schools only.
But with them playing under the nchsaa banner they are subject to state rules. Yeah they are a private school but they are playing under the public system and bylaws

So is Dionte not taking snaps at QB? Either way, I am excited for this season.

I’m sure Dionte will take a few snaps at qb. If Kendre is leaving, then I think it’s no shot Dionte is full time qb, I don’t think he wants to be anyway. I was leaning towards the freshman qb starting

Reactions: wolfpackjj78
Yeah, I’m pretty sure. I wonder who the sophomore is though
Assume it's Derek Lyons as he was the other freshman QB we had on varsity last year alongside Jorden Robinson, who is now apparently out with an ACL injury. He was also the back up on JV behind Robinson, saw him play a little bit in a couple games and he's definitely got some athleticism.

Last edited:
Saw Kendre and Dionte r playing together on Team CP3 at the Peach Jam. They r killing it on a national stage. Pretty sure Dionte won Team CP3 MVP last year as a sophomore. They r actually right across the river from me in North Augusta SC. Sure hope Dionte is in his ear about running it back for back to backs 😉
One of my best friends from college is from North Augusta, been there several times. Nice little town. He made sure to show me the local Gypsy neighborhoods...

• Haha
One of my best friends from college is from North Augusta, been there several times. Nice little town. He made sure to show me the local Gypsy neighborhoods...
The local Gypsy camps are definitely quite the spectacle to behold. They have huge, beautiful and elaborate houses, but they live behind them in a trailer and don't move in until the evil spirits have left...yeah lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
The local Gypsy camps are definitely quite the spectacle to behold. They have huge, beautiful and elaborate houses, but they live behind them in a trailer and don't move in until the evil spirits have left...yeah lol.
He made sure to point out the foiled windows...he said those houses weren't cleansed yet haha.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT