ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Rams

No my point was anything can happen you should never over look any opponent in the playoffs.

Originally posted by guru2014:
I personally know Antwan Wright.he had to sit out this year for getting in trouble with the law.Antwan will be back for his senior year along with shelbys currently D1 wr prospect Jayden Borders.
BTW jayden is a super sophomore this year. Shelby also has a few freshman on offense that receive playing time. The starting qb is primed for next season. He has plenty of experience and he is big.
shelby middle had plenty of studs that won a championship this year. Shelby has some very good young talent. The golden lions will be a top 3 team in 2a for atleast 5 more years.
I mixed him up with the #5 from the championship game last year, who seems to be the go to guy this year. Woah, the 2 of them this year on offense would have made your offense impossible to stop. I give your team a hard time sometimes but
but if #15 and #5 were playing together I would give your team the ring in 2A/2AA. Him and #5 together are super dangerous.

This post was edited on 11/18 11:07 AM by Chopper747

Originally posted by TheMule:
So its ok to blame Shelby losses on injuries but Reidsville fans can't talk about the fact that the Rams had 5 starters out last year when the mighty Golden Lions crushed the Rams??
laugh.r191677.gif
We tried to come find you after the game last year. Came over to your sideline but Hag informed us that you had left.

I don't understand why fans from two proud programs with State Championship pedigree must insult each other...The poster that started this thread is just whining...if you beat carver and we be polk county just gas up the buick or shut up...Reidsville has had to travel many times for playoff games..south west Edgecombe in 2009 comes to mind..

ramking2012...I remember in 2000 when Reidsville logged over 1100 miles round trip in a 3 week playoff stretch playing at Tarboro, at Edenton Holmes and at Jacksonville (SW Onslow)....Now that was some serious traveling...lol.........

Originally posted by rambbq:
ramking2012...I remember in 2000 when Reidsville logged over 1100 miles round trip in a 3 week playoff stretch playing at Tarboro, at Edenton Holmes and at Jacksonville (SW Onslow)....Now that was some serious traveling...lol.........
Reidsville Road Warriors should be the new name

In actual news that may confuse some of you folk...

The Reidsville Rams DO NOT play the Shelby Golden Lions this week. They both have formidable tasks ahead in Polk County and Carver, respectfully.

Tell it Ram Tough...A lot of the fans are looking ahead...I hope our coaches and players aren't....I don't believe they will.

You can bet that the Shelby High coaches and players are concentrating on this Friday night only.

Yeah, I remember last year when we were hanging on for dear life at the end of the game with Polk County.

At least, both Shelby and Reidsville will probably be about two touchdown favorites in the power ratings Friday night so hopefully we can all fire up these discussions again.

Pretty good guess there Mule.....calpreps.com has Reidsville winning over PC 35-17....and Shelby over Carver 34-17...for what it's worth...lol.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT