ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville / Graham Updates

2:03 left in half

Graham 0 0
Reidsville 21 34

R -- Breon Pass 8 pass from Kyle Pinnix (Jiheem Hooper pass from B. Pass), 9:33 first quarter
R -- B. Pass 37 pass from Pinnix (Anthony Franson kick), 6:12 first quarter
R -- Lionel Long 32 run (run failed), 3:44 first quarter
R -- B. Pass 31 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 10:22 second quarter
R -- Long 8 run (Franson kick), 8:59 second quarter
R -- Stevian Harrison 3 run (kick failed), 7:15 second quarter
R -- Tamir Johnson 22 interception return (Franson kick), 6:10 second quarter
R -- Cam Peoples 35 run (Franson kick), 2:02 second quarter

R -- Long 55 run (Franson kick), 10:31 third quarter

R -- Colby Johnson 37 interception return (Franson kick), 8:21 third quarter

R -- Javon Burton 1 run (kick failed), 5:45 third quarter

end of third quarter , 75-0

Interesting fact in this game.

Graham had 21 players on the field and 19 fans in the stands.

That's about the best I can say about this game.:eek:

Rams needed 1 more point to set a school record for most points in a game....Ironically they tied it with 75......in 2016 Reidsville beat this same team (Graham) by the same score 75-0.......................No score in 4th qtr...obviously they could have scored more....Graham is a truly bad team....McMichael would walk them............

We scored 82 but they took 7 away from some bogus non sense on a kick off

We scored 82 but they took 7 away from some bogus non sense on a kick off
Actually, touchback was the correct call. Reidsville didn't have control of the ball until it was in end zone on the kickoff. Graham return man didn't know the rule, apparently and left it for Reidsville to recover but, like I said, they didn't get control until it was end end zone.

Yeah it was a bad call by the ref...would've been terrible to have that kinda call in a close game but that might have been a little bit of a sympathy call by the men in stripes. I don't know TGT...if anything Rams should have had it on the 1 yd. line.....touchback was an awful generous call if you ask me...............refs at first signaled TD.............

Really strange that they let the score stand and even allowed the extra point before realizing the mistake.. I think the refs knew the rule as much as the Graham kick returner.

Reactions: rambbq
Found this online: High school football immediately rules the ball dead when the ball crosses the goal line; the ball cannot be returned from the end zone, nor can it be recovered there for a touchdown. ...

but why the refs allowed and then disallowed is crazy. If the game had been close, it would have been chaos.

Well actually The player had both hands on ball at the 1 with control, slid the 4 yards into the endzone then let go of ball. Then 3 or 4 rams made sure ball didnt go out of bounds. So by rule, ball should have been at the 1 yard line. 2 hands on ball with any body part down the play is dead from that point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT