ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville / East Surry Score Updates

I said all along that the 1-A schools on Reidsville's schedule would be a tougher test than some of the 4-As. Mount Airy will be a true test this week as well.
Maybe in the past few years but this years MA team is miserably Dow. Reidsville will won by as much as they want!!

ESOD you may be right but who knows till she's played come late December you guys going to be just like us this year all your players going out and I'm feeling really good about the BEARS!!!. And educate me about something when did that Washington kid transfer down there from Mt Airy .Mt Airy probably loses to Reidsville because we are young but we are showing progress should be 5 and 0 we lead Starmount through 3 quarters giving it to them in the 4th. This team is going to be good next year I think a Reidsville caliber team is just what they need now to wake them up

ESOD you may be right but who knows till she's played come late December you guys going to be just like us this year all your players going out and I'm feeling really good about the BEARS!!!. And educate me about something when did that Washington kid transfer down there from Mt Airy .Mt Airy probably loses to Reidsville because we are young but we are showing progress should be 5 and 0 we lead Starmount through 3 quarters giving it to them in the 4th. This team is going to be good next year I think a Reidsville caliber team is just what they need now to wake them up
I’ve heard the MA fans talk about how good MA will be next year but from everything I’ve heard about this year is Johnathan Smith is the whole team and he’s leaving! Who is going to step up? Real question not being a smart ass.

Don't you worry about it ESOD it will get there my pilot mtn friend hey you still didn't answer my question about Washington kid I've searched Mt Airy roster must of been before he reached varsity anyways you got a good Bear athlete anyway enjoy this season next year it's going to be different I love pilot Mtn but hey remember there football stadium doesn't have Jumbotron LOL

Don't you worry about it ESOD it will get there my pilot mtn friend hey you still didn't answer my question about Washington kid I've searched Mt Airy roster must of been before he reached varsity anyways you got a good Bear athlete anyway enjoy this season next year it's going to be different I love pilot Mtn but hey remember there football stadium doesn't have Jumbotron LOL
Ooh congrats you got a Jumbotron you can display this 60 point beating that’s coming your way nice and bright for the whole county to see!

For Rams haters like Champ96/98 (alias theTruedynasty) you had better get your jollies now because Reidsville will make you drooling mad before the year is over. Reidsville will not play another team like E Surry this year, including the playoffs.

What a great high school game.

Make us drool? By blowing out cupcakes? No, that just makes us shake our heads and say play somebody. Oh wait, we see what happens when you play somebody.....even the #2 school in 1A.

Guess who we have later this year....the number 2 school in 2A. And we will not face a another team this year like the #1 3A team in the state, Kings Mountain.

Hmmm....interesting...Crest is usually the toughest team (of 4) in Cleveland County and usually a top 5 ranked 3A team...has also won 2 unified 4A titles. The other 3 county schools are #1 in 3A, #1 in 2A, and #2 in 2A. Damn, Cleveland County football is the best in the state.

Pffft....playing cupcakes....smh

Make us drool? By blowing out cupcakes? No, that just makes us shake our heads and say play somebody. Oh wait, we see what happens when you play somebody.....even the #2 school in 1A.

Guess who we have later this year....the number 2 school in 2A. And we will not face a another team this year like the #1 3A team in the state, Kings Mountain.

Hmmm....interesting...Crest is usually the toughest team (of 4) in Cleveland County and usually a top 5 ranked 3A team...has also won 2 unified 4A titles. The other 3 county schools are #1 in 3A, #1 in 2A, and #2 in 2A. Damn, Cleveland County football is the best in the state.

Pffft....playing cupcakes....smh

No mention of AC Reynolds or Freedom, two teams that lose more often than not when they face triad teams? Or did Crest and KM cover the "we play the toughest schedule of teams that lose to Triad teams" section of your post?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great showing for the Lions at KM too with that minus 11 yds rushing for the game ! Hope yall go little 2A this year.. Keep throwing those jabs at Reidsville dude... Truth is East Surry has a heck of a team...keep thinking they don't... Really hope to see how superior y'all are later this year ! I believe we got a good chance to repeat this year regardless of who's next ! Wouldn't be the first time we whip all them cupcakes to win a championship!!
Sticks and stones!!!! Lol !!! SMH !!

Great showing for the Lions at KM too with that minus 11 yds rushing for the game ! Hope yall go little 2A this year.. Keep throwing those jabs at Reidsville dude... Truth is East Surry has a heck of a team...keep thinking they don't... Really hope to see how superior y'all are later this year ! I believe we got a good chance to repeat this year regardless of who's next ! Wouldn't be the first time we whip all them cupcakes to win a championship!!

East surry does have a good team. However I would pick Shelby over them.

Stop sucking up to Shelby. Lol! I think Reidsville is better than ES too!! .. They we're better on Friday night . It happens sometimes...I personally think they'd have a hard time in a rematch! Just my opinion, which is worth nothing .

Stop sucking up to Shelby. Lol! I think Reidsville is better than ES too!! .. They we're better on Friday night . It happens sometimes...I personally think they'd have a hard time in a rematch! Just my opinion, which is worth nothing .

But we aren’t beating Shelby playing defense like that. If we played gonsnell with double coverage we probably win. I’m not sucking up to Shelby, but we have some work to do. We can get to that level with adjustments.

We could have Friday night IMO !!
I think the one with the highest score wins! I'm out ! Arguing with a Ram ! Geez

You really shouldn’t be talking about stats, when a 1A team drops 55 points on you and almost 600 yards of total offense, Eastern Guilford over 400 yards the previous week. With that defense, you most definitely don’t want to see us in “little 2A” as you put it.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
You really shouldn’t be talking about stats, when a 1A team drops 55 points on you and almost 600 yards of total offense, Eastern Guilford over 400 yards the previous week. With that defense, you most definitely don’t want to see us in “little 2A” as you put it.

oh oh

giphy.gif

CHOPPER WATCHING THIS THREAD

Easy to say because you ain't playing ES brother ! I believe you gave ES props yourself LA. So ya'll stop with the 1A crap. You know it means nothing in the long run just like minus 11 yds.rushing against KM. I believe we'll be just fine and so will Shelby . Ain't like it's our first rodeo ! Only time will tell.. It's all in fun !!
BTW, we had 593 yards ourselves In Fridays game , even if it was against a little old no count 1A team ! Lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT