ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville / East Surry Score Updates

We stink. Defense is worst in 20 years cant stop this team at all And dumb turnovers. 1 man continues to beat us over and over.

Just pathetic. Go ahead folks, talk the trash now. Rams suck. Gota own it rams fans. Giving up this many points is worse performance I've ever seen

4th and long and they fumble and still score a TD. No reason to go to another game unless they make it to state. Rest of schedule is a joke. Yes I'm a critic because we should expect more from our rams than this performance, even if we had won I'd be mad about the lack of defense

Wont be many threads the rest of season unless a deep playoff run happens. AKA state champ game

Reidsville attempting onside kick

Didn’t go ten

final East Surry 55 Reidsville 49

listened to last quarter good ball game
I listened, too. Great game!!!!! But, Reidsville was exposed tonight, no matter how anyone slices it. I still expect them to rep 2A West in the State Championship, though, unless we are placed in 2A.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Look forward to 1aa Bears visiting next Friday we aren't good because we are rebuilding but we are 4 and 1 with ton of sophmores just like to give you guys a game listen to post game Reidsville radio talking about East beating Mt Airy last year yea they did after we played a Swain Co team in 20 degree weather with a ton of injuries to face East the following week in the play offs look back at who won the conference chapionship

Reactions: gdawg74
The best team most definitely won tonight. Congrats to the Cardinals.

And the two best players on the field were East Surry QB #7 Boaz and #12 Gosnell. Gosnell was
unstoppable either pass receiving or rushing the ball. He was the fastest player on the field by far.

UNC and NC State are getting two good ones.

Rams need to throw that defensive game plan out of the playbook. It stunk.

Reactions: Frank Lost Password
We read all week about this explosive juggernaut, three D1 receivers, and defense only yielding single digits per game. We saw the video of their players talking smack, being cocky, because they were that comfortable doing so playing cupcakes.Shotgun Spread said Reidsville is the best team in all of 2A right now, which the test results shows that is a lie.

Congrats, East Surry, you’ve earned statewide respect, and by the sounds of it, your quarterback should definitely play quarterback on the next level rather than tight end. You guys have a great team, obviously.

As for Reidsville, a couple of you cats are among my favorite posters, but you guys were humble tonight, period, just rebound and keep it moving. You’re definitely not to be counted out. TGT let’s get those stats at some point, my dude. We are all interested in how many yards Jefferson Boaz dropped on the Rams heads tonight. You’re quick to do it after a cupcake. My man, The Mule, your boy, Simmons was way off tonight, wasn’t he, just as he was last week in the KM vs Shelby game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
Reidsville is 2A East Surry is 1AA not much difference numbers wise
My man deleted and reposted this, after posting this same response an hour go. The Rams still took a hot L tonight, homie, no need to try to play down that L to a lower classification opponent. The Rams were exposed.

Last edited:
I told you East Surry’s athletes were as good as Reidsville!
Gosnell isn't as good, he's better. Take him away though and it looks a lot different, but that can be said of any team and their top player. Congrats to East Surry on great win, Boaz and Gosnell is a fantastic combo.

Can't believe the QB isn't considered a college QB....Huge kid with a cannon....Reidsville's Junior QB Kyle Pinnix played a hell of a game for the Rams throwing 7 TD passes (I believe).........Congrats to East Surry....I'm a NC State fan and am glad the Gosnell kid is going there....Nobody in my 69 years has ever had a better game versus Reidsville....and I've seen a boatload of games over the years.....TGT I guess will post the final stats.............................

here's the final scoring summary:
East Surry 21 7 6 14 21 -- 55
Reidsville 14 7 21 7 -- 49

ES -- Stephen Gosnell 28 pass from Jefferson Boaz (Derek Sutterby kick), 10:16
ES -- S. Gosnell 82 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 8:25
R -- Breon Pass 6 pass from Kyle Pinnix (Anthony Franson kick), 6:22
R -- Lionel Long 24 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 0:36
ES -- S. Gosnell 49 run (Sutterby kick), 0:22
R-- Auldon Edwards 66 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 10:52
R -- Boaz 1 run (Sutterby kick), 0:28
R -- Colby Johnson 36 pass from Pass (Franson kick), 9:52
ES -- S. Gosnell 71 pass from Boaz (kick blocked), 9:06
R -- Johnson 32 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 6:48
R -- Demontez Canada 34 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 1:09
ES -- Boaz 1 run (Sutterby kick), 11:57
ES -- S. Gosnell 25 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 11:07
ES -- Landon Stevens 40 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 0:55
R-- Edwards 13 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 0:21

I said at the beginning of the year That this Reidsville team is talented but in a tough game their lack of leadership is going to show and it did tonight.
My man deleted and reposted this, after posting this same response an hour go. The Rams still took a hot L tonight, homie, no need to try to play down that L to a lower classification opponent. The Rams were exposed.
I was actually giving RS props

here's the final scoring summary:
East Surry 21 7 6 14 21 -- 55
Reidsville 14 7 21 7 -- 49

ES -- Stephen Gosnell 28 pass from Jefferson Boaz (Derek Sutterby kick), 10:16
ES -- S. Gosnell 82 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 8:25
R -- Breon Pass 6 pass from Kyle Pinnix (Anthony Franson kick), 6:22
R -- Lionel Long 24 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 0:36
ES -- S. Gosnell 49 run (Sutterby kick), 0:22
R-- Auldon Edwards 66 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 10:52
R -- Boaz 1 run (Sutterby kick), 0:28
R -- Colby Johnson 36 pass from Pass (Franson kick), 9:52
ES -- S. Gosnell 71 pass from Boaz (kick blocked), 9:06
R -- Johnson 32 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 6:48
R -- Demontez Canada 34 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 1:09
ES -- Boaz 1 run (Sutterby kick), 11:57
ES -- S. Gosnell 25 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 11:07
ES -- Landon Stevens 40 pass from Boaz (Sutterby kick), 0:55
R-- Edwards 13 pass from Pinnix (Franson kick), 0:21

Wow! These teams wore the referees out tonight.

CARDS
Jefferson Boaz 25-35-1, 474 yards passing, 5 TDs
Stephen Gosnell 11 receptions, 262 yards; 11 carries, 103 rushing
RAMS
Pinnix 21-36-2, 330 yards, 6 TDs
Edwards 4 catches 110 yards
Lionel Long 21 carries, 156 yards

Ram BBQ ... is this the most points ever given up by Rams? I know in 2010 Rams lost to Eastern Randolph 50-23?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT