ADVERTISEMENT

REIDSVILLE AT EASTERN ALAMANCE

This team simply is not very good at blocking at a consistent level it seems. Technique is piss poor and guys just stand around.
I will say that this game was ironically probably our best in terms of pass blocking. Play calling didn't make it any easier for them though with several roll outs and end arounds

Some of yall need to speak with Coach Teague about being an assistant coach, I swear we got hall of fame coaches all in the stands, share that knowledge and expertise with the kids and current coaches....smh

Some of yall need to speak with Coach Teague about being an assistant coach, I swear we got hall of fame coaches all in the stands, share that knowledge and expertise with the kids and current coaches....smh
They have enough coaches lol also don’t need to coach to know not to do some of stuff we done this year. Il shut up now. See ya later in playoffs

We won't be healthy vs them this year either. I don't understand why we have to go to North Forysth two years in a row though.
Schedule was reworked for some reason ... got some other teams home two years in a row.

Yeah, I know I'm not going to be on here much
Don’t hide sir. Reasonable posters are hard to come by around here. Heck Eastern Randolph lost to EA and now those guys on 1A forum are saying practically same things as posters here. No defense and can’t score is apparently the popular line. Think Wildcats as well as Rams will be just fine.

Don’t hide sir. Reasonable posters are hard to come by around here. Heck Eastern Randolph lost to EA and now those guys on 1A forum are saying practically same things as posters here. No defense and can’t score is apparently the popular line. Think Wildcats as well as Rams will be just fine.
Trust me, he’s not going anywhere. He loves everything Reidsville too much. He’s gonna always be on here for the updates, and to make sure Da Ville is properly respected.

Trust me, he’s not going anywhere. He loves everything Reidsville too much. He’s gonna always be on here for the updates, and to make sure Da Ville is properly respected.
And that goes for you as well. These discussions on here are much better with posters like yourself. Common sense and decency are rare commodities on here and I appreciate both of you.

Il be at all the games, but no real reason to boast about beating our upcoming opponents. However if we lose il be sure to say something. Just nothing to brag about beating bad teams. Il be first to say our schedule is weak minus 2 teams. For talent we have 80 percent should be cakewalk. People complain about injuries but in my opinion we have more athletes than almost any school. Shouldn’t need all of them to get close wins against good teams.

The one thing I agree with Fact is first down inside the five on first down just try to run it in. If you don't trust your offensive line to do that you're in trouble. That is one thing I like about the coach at Mt Airy they have physical run game and pays off in the red zone

No I just meant with some of these conference games coming up it’s not much to talk about. I think this game Friday will be interesting

Reactions: thekidd12
Il be at all the games, but no real reason to boast about beating our upcoming opponents. However if we lose il be sure to say something. Just nothing to brag about beating bad teams. Il be first to say our schedule is weak minus 2 teams. For talent we have 80 percent should be cakewalk. People complain about injuries but in my opinion we have more athletes than almost any school. Shouldn’t need all of them to get close wins against good teams.
If you think Reidsville's schedule is weak, here is something to consider:

Simmons ranks the Rams overall schedule #13 toughest out of 101 2A teams.

Shelby, as always, has the #1 toughest schedule.

Reactions: 2nd To None
If you think Reidsville's schedule is weak, here is something to consider:

Simmons ranks the Rams overall schedule #13 toughest out of 101 2A teams.

Shelby, as always, has the #1 toughest schedule.
I mean it’s weak based on talent we have. Not really to do anything with the opponent minus 2 teams on our schedule. If that makes sense

Looks Like Harrison is out this week, injuries keep mounting for our Rams

Lets Like Harrison is out this week, injuries keep mounting for our Rams

We really need that bye week to regroup and then get healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing what that Mcmichael kid can do now that harrison is out.

Jones and Sharpe need to step up and catch the balls thrown at them.

Jones has been really good though. I think Sharpe is trying to grown into a skill position player. Will be interesting to see if he will be a qb next year

I got a question Since everyone is questioning these kid’s toughness. Way haven’t none of y’all mentioned the #5 toughness, he’s only played one full season since 9th grade and that was last year. Is he not y’all’s king ?Hate to single him out but the Cobb kid toughness has been consistently questioned even to the point people was saying do he even want to play college football. But your king #5 is hurt every year. Don’t come at me I’m just putting it out there what everyone is saying. Don’t pick and choose what kids you try to discredit on here, and over look others just because they are a “community favorite.” There’s more BS that’s going on but I’m go keep those in my back pocket for now. I’m done with this, time to move on.

Last edited:
I got a question Since everyone is questioning these kid’s toughness. Way haven’t none of y’all mentioned the #5 toughness, he’s only played one full season since 9th grade and that was last year. Is he not y’all’s king ?Hate to single him out but the Cobb kid toughness has been consistently questioned even to the point people was saying do he even want to play college football. But your king #5 is hurt every year. Don’t come at me I’m just putting it out there what everyone is saying. Don’t pick and choose what kids you try to discredit on here, and over look others just because they are a “community favorite.” There’s more BS that’s going on but I’m go keep those in my back pocket for now. I’m done with this, time to move on.
#5 is Paul Widerman. I am have trouble remembering that he has been "hurt every year". Maybe you can help me out.

Reactions: FACT24
#5 is Paul Widerman. I am have trouble remembering that he has been "hurt every year". Maybe you can help me out.
Freshmen year missed a few games sophomore year missed most of season, junior played whole year, senior year will miss a few games with still a lot of football left. Not picking on him I believe he was really injured but so are the others kids y’all are calling out this year so if y’all go call kids out and question toughness don’t exclude any one. Including the “fan” favorite. Im Just go put it out there stop coming after and questioning these black athletes. You love them as long as they’re producing but quick to put them down when they’re on the sideline injuried for a few games. I’ve been playing nice and I’m trying to move on, but if I have to I will expose more BS that’s going on with grown adult booster being bullies

Last edited:
Freshmen year missed a few games sophomore year missed most of season, junior played whole year, senior year will miss a few games with still a lot of football left. Not picking on him I believe he was really injured but so are the others kids y’all are calling out this year so if y’all go call kids out and question toughness don’t exclude any one. Including the “fan” favorite. Im Just go put it out there stop coming after and questioning these black athletes. You love them as long as they’re producing but quick to put them down when they’re on the sideline injuried for a few games. I’ve been playing nice and I’m trying to move on, but if I have to I will expose more BS that’s going on with grown adult booster being bullies
Go ahead and enlighten us with everything. Since you know so much. Also need you to show where people called out black players for toughness. Or any player of any color .

Go ahead and enlighten us with everything. Since you know so much. Also need you to show where people called out black players for toughness. Or any player of any color .

Yeah Im not seeing anything like that either. Poor guy just seems bitter about something.

Go ahead and enlighten us with everything. Since you know so much. Also need you to show where people called out black players for toughness. Or any player of any color
No ! It could mentally hurt and already physically battered Rams team. It’s seem people are hurt because I call out the selective bashing of certain players and leaving out others. Said what I had to say I’m done. I’m ready to travel North Forsyth Friday and get this W

Last edited:

After some research I did find some posts that questioned Flippens injury.

You never guess who posted them lol

That don’t even make sense. He’s putting more stress on his leg playing offense. Sounds to me he don’t want to play defense since he has these offers at WR. Probably not just him making that decision. Mostly likely a close family member also. Probably the same family member that threatened to transfer him because he wasn’t getting the ball thrown to him enough.
Here you go frank lost password. Like I said I’m done, moving on to North Forsyth. see y’all in Winston

Make baseless claims and back track on them. Gotcha.
Here is a candidate for Dumbest Post of the Year : armchaircoach20. He questions the toughness of Rams player and then blasts others for allegedly doing what he actually did. And played the race card to make his post even worst.

And just so you know, Flippen's offers are for DB. He has no offers to play WR that I know of. At least get the facts right.

Last edited:
Here is a candidate for Dumbest Post of the Year : armchaircoach20. He questions the toughness of Rams player and then blasts others for allegedly doing what he actually did. And played the race card to make his post even worst.

And just so you know, Flippen's offers are for DB. He has no offers to play WR that I know of. At least get the facts right.
If true I didn’t discriminate, I called out #5 now all the good ole boys feathers are ruffled

NO ONE IS QUESTIONING #5's toughness because there's NOTHING to question! Not sure who you are but this is MIke Widerman #5's Dad and before you start running your mouth behind the screen and calling out a kid on here how bout come call me out!
This is a BS POST from beginning to end!
I'll put his toughness against ANYONE you know and so will most that have seen him play!

• Love
Reactions: Rammer16
NO ONE IS QUESTIONING #5's toughness because there's NOTHING to question! Not sure who you are but this is MIke Widerman #5's Dad and before you start running your mouth behind the screen and calling out a kid on here how bout come call me out!
I'll put his toughness against ANYONE you know and so will most that have seen him play!
Preach it brother.
Don’t let it get to you. We all see your boy grinding out there on and off the field. I hope when my son plays he has that same mindset. Keep it up. Hope he heals up soon.

Yes, that was a ridiculous post. We'd be in major trouble if he wasn't on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT