ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville (20-5) v Fairmont (28-1) 3rd rd

By far the deepest team Fairmont has played all year. Freshman guard WOW. Good coaches who run an awesome program.

You haven't seen Clinton yet but you will Tuesday! Talk about depth!

I’m only speaking of the talented team Fairmont played last night. Not sure how you know I haven’t seen Clinton play yet, they’re definitely a great team w a lot of depth. No matter the outcome, I will give them their due.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramking2012
By far the deepest team Fairmont has played all year. Freshman guard WOW. Good coaches who run an awesome program.
Fairmont was a great basketball team that was relentless on defense..There kids competed every possession and they deserved the win!!..The atmosphere in that gym was electric last night and the team, the coaches and the fans were class acts after they won the game..good luck fairmont the rest of the way!

Reactions: bj712
I’m only speaking of the talented team Fairmont played last night. Not sure how you know I haven’t seen Clinton play yet, they’re definitely a great team w a lot of depth. No matter the outcome, I will give them their due.

Dont worry @bj712 thats just Wiz

No worries at ALL. I’m a Tornado fan, but more importantly a fan of ALL student/athletes. All I ask my squad to do is leave it ALL on the floor and if that’s done, we win even in defeat.

The Freshman guard you are referring to is Breon Pass, Coach Curtis Pass' son. As strange as it may seem, he is probably a better prospect as a football player than basketball.

At least one major Div I football program already has him on their recruiting radar. Played wide receiver this past year, but looks like a QB prospect to me.

The Freshman guard you are referring to is Breon Pass, Coach Curtis Pass' son. As strange as it may seem, he is probably a better prospect as a football player than basketball.

At least one major Div I football program already has him on their recruiting radar. Played wide receiver this past year, but looks like a QB prospect to me.

With his bounce I’m sure he’s a heck of a receiver, but dude can shoot the 3 like Steph and solid from the line. In warm ups I watched him bounce the ball off the floor go up and flush it and then in the game he flew over the top to try to punch one. I enjoyed watching Coach Pass settle his team and how they embraced each other during timeouts. Awesome program, coaches and athletes.

Good season rams. Didn' get to catch a game but seems we gotta build around pass the next 3 years.

Not sure we have the luxury of playing him at qb next year. Not to derail the thread.

With his bounce I’m sure he’s a heck of a receiver, but dude can shoot the 3 like Steph and solid from the line. In warm ups I watched him bounce the ball off the floor go up and flush it and then in the game he flew over the top to try to punch one. I enjoyed watching Coach Pass settle his team and how they embraced each other during timeouts. Awesome program, coaches and athletes.
How is Chance, someone said he ran out because he was sick.

Shot over 50% from 3 point line and over 90% free throws for the year.

Going to be fun watching as he gets ever better over the next three years.

Coach Pass is going to be answering lots and lots of phone calls from recruiters, basketball and football.

Shot over 50% from 3 point line and over 90% free throws for the year.

Going to be fun watching as he gets ever better over the next three years.

Coach Pass is going to be answering lots and lots of phone calls from recruiters, basketball and football.
Yes he will and that’s great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT