ADVERTISEMENT

Red Springs

Jack ScHmIdT

Jan 6, 2003

Anybody see this coming? Who’s next? Wonder if they just go with the hometown guy comin back from Goldsboro, if they maybe go after the retired hometown guy still living there, or maybe try to figure a way to get both. This one could be real interesting.

From what I read - Trask is better paying job and also looking by what I seen from Just Google maps - Trask has a slight nicer football facility but I think Trask is smaller then Red Springs

Looks like it’s a good move

Ches did a good job at RS. Gave them some stability for awhile. He worked hard for the kids and program. The AD that hired him is a Trask now so he'll have lots of support there as well to improve the program. And it's a nice area if you like the beach!

Anybody see this coming? Who’s next? Wonder if they just go with the hometown guy comin back from Goldsboro, if they maybe go after the retired hometown guy still living there, or maybe try to figure a way to get both. This one could be real interesting.
As for the retired guy of whom (I presume) you speak, seriously doubt he can be motivated back to a sideline - at least not one in NC anyway. Besides, he's also already obligated elsewhere - for the time being. But hey, what do I know?

Is he coming from Goldsboro?
Yes ... he is:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT