ADVERTISEMENT

Red Springs?

heelzfor2

Aug 16, 2002
Just wondering if their last two games have been cancelled, saw a win over Fairmont, then no scores the past two weeks, covid related? Thanks

Red Springs beats East Bladen, another good win....are the Devils for real this year?

Reactions: UNC91
Both defenses will need to step it up. Stallions D looked good the last 2 weeks but RS O alot better than Fairmont and W Columbus I'm sure. Looking forward to a great battle.

Reactions: UNC91
Does RS still have that big FB in their run game? He just ran over people last year.

Anyone go that can share details, shutting SC out was very surprising.

South is South, they will always be good, some years great. Same for Whiteville. East Bladen's had their years also. RS vs St. Pauls Friday I believe, anyone know anything about the Bulldogs?

South is South, they will always be good, some years great. Same for Whiteville. East Bladen's had their years also. RS vs St. Pauls Friday I believe, anyone know anything about the Bulldogs?

Was told StPauls (3-0) were explosive on off. good run and passing game with outstanding athletes but on def. they were just ok. Since, the Raiders are idle until the Playoffs, I plan on rollin' down to RobCo to see for myself as StP travels over to Fairmont tonite at 6.

Reactions: heelzfor2
Was told StPauls (3-0) were explosive on off. good run and passing game with outstanding athletes but on def. they were just ok. Since, the Raiders are idle until the Playoffs, I plan on rollin' down to RobCo to see for myself as StP travels over to Fairmont tonite at 6.
Fairmont had no chance.... 48-0

Red Springs is up next

Reactions: Steelers71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT