ADVERTISEMENT

Red Raiders

22wham

Sep 28, 2009
Hunter Huss
Got beat by RS Central? What is happening over there? Its almost like teams know how to defend that middle school offense. I saw they play shelby this week. Running clock?

Got beat by RS Central? What is happening over there? Its almost like teams know how to defend that middle school offense. I saw they play shelby this week. Running clock?
Looking like Shelby defense didn’t get the RS defensive playbook. South Point thumping Shelby 14-0 at the half.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Are you scared Huss boy? South Point is coming home to 3A and a conference they owned for most of a decade. And if not the conference definitely Gaston County. South Point will bring some respect back to Gaston County football.

Are you scared Huss boy? South Point is coming home to 3A and a conference they owned for most of a decade. And if not the conference definitely Gaston County. South Point will bring some respect back to Gaston County football.
Kinda hard for me to care because you guys are irrelevant

This time of year all we can do is stir the pot ain’t it Wham. South Point won five out of seven. How did Huss do? I’m asking cause I don’t keep up with irrelevant teams. Oh, sorry I meant teams in other classifications. The Raiders will get up there in the fall and show you how it’s done.

Ignore him Red Raider. He probably don’t know any better. It’s one thing to be ignorant. Something else entirely to be stupid.

What happened last time you played Huss? Looks like yall aint bounced back yet
SP is 20-5-1 against HH all time...and that "1" tie yall got you were beaten the entire game. A dropped hold for a 20 yard FG attempt was to blame.
So, instead of a 81% win percentage over HH, poor SP has to settle for a 77% win percentage. There really is no talking needed or done from our side.

You should change that Al Bundy picture to any one of the 10,000 greater Gastonian player pictures who thought they were good, but really sucked at football...as evidenced by that 80% lose record you all collectively sport.

Nice to be back on the 3A board, but reading Wham's inane posts was not one of the things that I missed.

You guys keep trying to breath life into this post like your dying program. Huskies are going run the ball all over your little defense

I'm just glad HH was able to beat North Gaston this year. Brings up a good point. All the open recruiting and moving/"staying" that went on at HH the last 5-7 years...who is going to get those players now? You have 3 out of 4 recruiters "coaching" in Gastonia now. At some point the recruitee and recruiter will have to look in the mirror and figure out some things like: "why am I not good enough to play/coach and win at the MS or HS I'm supposed to attend?" .... and then shed one lonely tear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT