ADVERTISEMENT

RD2 Clinton vs Wilson-Beddingfield

Simply put imo, if Clinton didn’t win the whole damn thing it would be shocking and an upset and disappointing to say the least for the players and fans of Clinton. It only becomes a “failure” if they don’t make the championship game. With this squad, if they don’t atleast make the title game, that's only way I’d say it was a failure.

Personally I hope they run the table. Would love to see Clinton back in the title mix every year with the greats like Shelby and Reidsville and now WRH. Can they do it? Oh yea. Will they do it? Time will tell.

Thank you folks as this has been “ my $0.02” brought to by IDGARA productions. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Simply put imo, if Clinton didn’t win the whole damn thing it would be shocking and an upset and disappointing to say the least for the players and fans of Clinton. It only becomes a “failure” if they don’t make the championship game. With this squad, if they don’t atleast make the title game, that's only way I’d say it was a failure.

Personally I hope they run the table. Would love to see Clinton back in the title mix every year with the greats like Shelby and Reidsville and now WRH. Can they do it? Oh yea. Will they do it? Time will tell.

Thank you folks as this has been “ my $0.02” brought to by IDGARA productions. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
IDGARA productions has produced some great entertainment. I hope they never go out of business LOL

Nydarion Blackwell hits Jakarrion Kenan for a 19 yard pass and catch for TD. 2 point conv good by McLaurin. Clinton 14 Beddingfield 0. 5:52 in 1st

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
Beddingfield gets on the board just before half with a nice TD pass. PAT good. Clinton 35 Beddingfield 7. 31 seconds left in half.

Solid half but all the attention is going to be on the injuries……I know when Jo went down you could hear a pin drop in the stadium…..hopefully it’s not to bad.

Clinton opens 2nd half with Amaris Williams TD run. PAT good. Clinton 42 Beddingfield 7. 11:06 in 3rd.

Jakarrion Kenan interception ends Beddingfield drive a couple plays later. Amaris Williams TD run. PAT good. Clinton 49 Beddingfield 7. 7:49 in 3rd should be a running clock the rest of the way.

Jaymon Bryant runs it in for Clinton. PAT good. Clinton 56 Beddingfield 7 in the 4th

This indicates to me that Clinton may be able to dominate even with some of their second string players. The worst things that can happen in these circumstances are injuries. The kid seems to be doing well. Kudos to Clinton for making it to the third round.

Congrats on the win. Really hoping everyone is okay, I was wanting a full Clinton team vs whatever anyone else had to offer. Maybe everyone is ok.

This indicates to me that Clinton may be able to dominate even with some of their second string players. The worst things that can happen in these circumstances are injuries. The kid seems to be doing well. Kudos to Clinton for making it to the third round.
The DarkHorse roster is vey deep in all positions. Honestly I don’t remember the DarkHorses having this many players that are really good not bragging just making a long time observation

Reactions: 2Grine
How many exactly?
Longtime observation? 51 years
How many players? I’m not sure, they brought up the jvs (who were conference champions) but they have 22 seniors that play in this team
My only cruticisn and I’m reluctant to say this but they get penalized alot. I don’t know if it’s over aggressiveness or what but they recover from it. They’re a fun team to watch and in full force they are very multi-dimentional on both sides of the ball

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT