ADVERTISEMENT

Randleman tigers

Tigerpride8888

Nov 7, 2017
I predict the tigers go to finals. This may be the best team they have had since they won 3 in a row. Speed to burn. Great qb wide receivers. 6 shut outs. I say it will be randleman. Vs. North Davidson the 4a entry in east finals

I predict the tigers go to finals. This may be the best team they have had since they won 3 in a row. Speed to burn. Great qb wide receivers. 6 shut outs. I say it will be randleman. Vs. North Davidson the 4a entry in east finals
ED will be a factor.

Orange/blue team has had a fine year, Best in PAC7 by far.(Man that hurt to type)

However they will have a tough game in 2nd round with Nash and if they get by them ED probably a little too much for them.

Who knows I could be wrong.

Hate that I might have to end up pulling for them.

Wait...nah can't do it.

Don’t get me wrong a lot of real good teams up there and all you can do is play one game at a time but I bet who ever we play has not seen as a good of quarterback as they have seen all year throwing and running the ball. And the defense is playing real

Ron Parson aint walking through that door.

Didn't need the throw much with Goss running behind that line. Tanner is a very good qb with good size

ND probably should be in 3A but it is what it is, everybody else in their bracket has to ignore how many kids are in the school and worry about the 11 on the field (or 9 in baseball & softball, where the Black Knights also have a beast program)
I agree 100% tarheel, and I imagine that most involved with ND would rather it had worked out that way,( I do). I understand the arguments from all, but still comes down to 11 on 11, not 1300 vs. 800

Didn't need the throw much with Goss running behind that line. Tanner is a very good qb with good size
Goss and line were both very good.

Also orange/blue team had the good sense to drop that other Randolph county school from schedule in 83 so that pesky loss wouldn't be on their record as it was in 81 and 82. ;)

I agree 100% tarheel, and I imagine that most involved with ND would rather it had worked out that way,( I do). I understand the arguments from all, but still comes down to 11 on 11, not 1300 vs. 800
ND didn't ask to be where they are. For the next couple of years it is what it is.

Having said that choosing those 11 from 1300 allows for more options than 800. Also many times the difference is the ones that come in for those 11 at larger schools versus the ones playing both ways at smaller schools. Yeah difference may not be much in 1st quarter but depth can show up halfway through the 4th.

ND didn't ask to be where they are. For the next couple of years it is what it is.

Having said that choosing those 11 from 1300 allows for more options than 800. Also many times the difference is the ones that come in for those 11 at larger schools versus the ones playing both ways at smaller schools. Yeah difference may not be much in 1st quarter but depth can show up halfway through the 4th.
Yes, I don't think anybody would be complaining if their team wasn't very good; they have powerhouse programs in multiple sports and are going to provide new challenges to the perennial 2A powers...of another 2A new kid on the block named Wallace-Rose Hill is making noise and they came up from 1A; a good team is a good team, whether you have 30 dressed and 18 that contribute or 50 dressed and 35 that contribute or 80 dressed and 60 that contribute; thekidd's point is valid, and that is why they have the different classifications, and the subdivided playoffs for football, but many times we've seen a school explode in the middle of a realignment cycle and be "way too big"....I believe one year North Johnston had more than 900 in their last year as a 1A school for example, they moved up when it was time, and until they did you just battle and do the best you can...I would suggest revising the conferences for situations like this every 2 years, for new schools opened up, when in the case of ND & Ledford, they could have planned to stay 4A & 3A another 2 years, but reevaluate numbers this year to see where they'll be two years after...They have to give schools more than a full year's notice for scheduling, mainly for football, but for conference games in every sport to a degree

Tiger pride....I would be ok with that game, think it would be a great matchup and a well attended game. I always pull for local teams, good luck when you make that trip down East. I would love to play you guys as I do think it would be a great matchup. Like I said, good luck and rep the Triad as best you can!

Thanks kicked off we will big underdogs if we make it that far but we are playing real well right now and healthy. It would be a good challenge for the tigers they will give all they have in them they won’t back down to the challenge. And good luck hope to see you there got to win two first that will be a challenge there 2aa loaded with teams.

First off, Randleman never will live down ducking Eastern Randolph just to go undefeated, you are right Kidd.

The QB at RHS is very good, both as runner and passer. The sophomore back from ER is good as well. As are the WRs and OL. Defensively some good talent, very good special teams, best Randleman team in a long time.

They will struggle when playing East Duplin however. They will be on the road, and out athleted. Defensively Ran gives up some yards so ED will present a real problem. And we won’t even talk about ND. Man they are some kind of good and a ND and ED finals will be something to watch.

Randleman needs to take care of business with Roanoke Rapids who is dangerous. And Nash as well. If they play Tigers should win those two.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT