ADVERTISEMENT

Randleman Baseball!!

I miss the days of playing for the local high school.

Transfer portal is dumb and the concept is trickling down to high school.

Very sad the NCHSAA doesn't do anything about it.
I don't like it either, but I'm not sure the NCHSAA can do much about it, since local school districts have various policies on it. Some are strict, others (like Winston-Salem/Forsyth) let students go wherever they want. NCHSAA doesn't have authority to override the decisions of local school agencies on matters like that.

Yes sir ain’t nothing like a good En Garde or Counter-parry to get the blood flowing…😂
Waaaay back!…..I took a fencing class in college… once.😂😂😂

I know you just rolled your eyes and said….dear Lord!….another Creek story.😂😂

Truth be told…I had forgotten that I did that until I read this….so it’s your fault.😂…or maybe GSO’s. Doesn’t matter who…cause I’m telling the story anyway!😂😂

We learned the principles of fencing and practiced with sticks the first couple weeks…then it got real!…competitions and stuff within our class.

I got paired up with this cute little girl…she couldn’t have been 5 feet tall. She was good at fencing though!…I thought there ain’t no way I’m letting this girl whip me in front of the class. It was a match…who got to 3 points first…wins.

That girl had me down 2-zip before I even got my mask situated on my big ole head! I was swatting my arse off!…like she was a horsefly!😂 I battled back to tie it up at 2-all. 😂
All hell broke loose for that 3rd point!…I mean a “3 Musketeer” movie broke out!😂…we used every square inch of the area we had stay in…I mean it was ON!
That girl was quick!😂

I had no idea what I was doing…just fighting…like all get out… to keep her off of me!
Well…I finally lunged and bounced the point of the foil off her Adam’s apple and proceeded to rake her neck all the way to the shank. It looked like I used a rusty piece of rebar!😂😂😂 it was UGLY!

Just down right awful!!
I’ve never been so embarrassed and regretful in my life. Poor girl had to wear gauze on her neck for a week!…due to my clumsy ass! It was awful! Kidd… just awful!

What can I say? Go Boom Devils!😜

Waaaay back!…..I took a fencing class in college… once.😂😂😂

I know you just rolled your eyes and said….dear Lord!….another Creek story.😂😂

Truth be told…I had forgotten that I did that until I read this….so it’s your fault.😂…or maybe GSO’s. Doesn’t matter who…cause I’m telling the story anyway!😂😂

We learned the principles of fencing and practiced with sticks the first couple weeks…then it got real!…competitions and stuff within our class.

I got paired up with this cute little girl…she couldn’t have been 5 feet tall. She was good at fencing though!…I thought there ain’t no way I’m letting this girl whip me in front of the class. It was a match…who got to 3 points first…wins.

That girl had me down 2-zip before I even got my mask situated on my big ole head! I was swatting my arse off!…like she was a horsefly!😂 I battled back to tie it up at 2-all. 😂
All hell broke loose for that 3rd point!…I mean a “3 Musketeer” movie broke out!😂…we used every square inch of the area we had stay in…I mean it was ON!
That girl was quick!😂

I had no idea what I was doing…just fighting…like all get out… to keep her off of me!
Well…I finally lunged and bounced the point of the foil off her Adam’s apple and proceeded to rake her neck all the way to the shank. It looked like I used a rusty piece of rebar!😂😂😂 it was UGLY!

Just down right awful!!
I’ve never been so embarrassed and regretful in my life. Poor girl had to wear gauze on her neck for a week!…due to my clumsy ass! It was awful! Kidd… just awful!

What can I say? Go Boom Devils!😜
Man, first of all, your story telling is approaching GSO level. And that’s a huge compliment.

Secondly what you taking fencing for. Fencing? That has to do with barbed wire and high tensil.

Thirdly you can’t be stabbing no little girls. Me too would have a field day with you. 😂😂😂

Man, first of all, your story telling is approaching GSO level. And that’s a huge compliment.

Secondly what you taking fencing for. Fencing? That has to do with barbed wire and high tensil.

Thirdly you can’t be stabbing no little girls. Me too would have a field day with you. 😂😂😂
Wishing I could say I had aspirations of Olympic gold….but that would be a lie.

However…there were some baby dolls in that class…which is more likely as to why I chose it.

Of course…all that was crushed after that dreaded day!

Never forget what the instructor said when he saw her neck…..

oooh….that’s gonna need some salve. 😂

Wishing I could say I had aspirations of Olympic gold….but that would be a lie.

However…there were some baby dolls in that class…which is more likely as to why I chose it.

Of course…all that was crushed after that dreaded day!

Never forget what the instructor said when he saw her neck…..

oooh….that’s gonna need some salve. 😂
Well thanks to some orange/blue bashing, some old guys comparing teams and some inventive yet gruesome story telling by Maiden, this here thread has made it a couple of weeks. Not to mention two whole pages.
Sportsnut is there any way to compare the clicks of thread’s time spent on football forum versus this one? Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT