ADVERTISEMENT

Providence Grove

Doug Green would be happy to read that Chute.

I hope that he would. Mr. Greene's got them playing some good ball right now. I was very surprised that they almost knocked off SWR.

Should be an interesting one tonight against the orange/blue. They've got a fun sophomore to watch in Taylor Gantt. Very good ballhandler.

Not sure what will come of the guys game....

Reactions: thekidd12
I hope that he would. Mr. Greene's got them playing some good ball right now. I was very surprised that they almost knocked off SWR.

Should be an interesting one tonight against the orange/blue. They've got a fun sophomore to watch in Taylor Gantt. Very good ballhandler.

Not sure what will come of the guys game....
Who can tell?

Orange/blue boys had it tough with SWR. Didn't see that coming.

Oh ER somehow beat Rockingham in rematch?

Wonders never cease.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Who can tell?

Orange/blue boys had it tough with SWR. Didn't see that coming.

Oh ER somehow beat Rockingham in rematch?

Wonders never cease.

PG had it tough with SWR also. Didn't see that coming either. The Reynolds kid for SWR is a good inside player.

Tonight, PG held on 56-52. Very frantic game at times.

Girls won as well. Gabby Griffin was a monster in the paint. She has the uncanniest ability to block shots.

PG had it tough with SWR also. Didn't see that coming either. The Reynolds kid for SWR is a good inside player.

Tonight, PG held on 56-52. Very frantic game at times.

Girls won as well. Gabby Griffin was a monster in the paint. She has the uncanniest ability to block shots.
I like Madison Dark's game. She is a better basketball player than her daddy. Of course he was pretty decent on the mound. ;)

Don't tell Doug I was asking about his girls. He would think I cared.

Looks like ER boys dropped yet another heartbreaker to JM. 51-35.

Is it baseball season yet?

I like Madison Dark's game. She is a better basketball player than her daddy. Of course he was pretty decent on the mound. ;)

Don't tell Doug I was asking about his girls. He would think I cared.

Looks like ER boys dropped yet another heartbreaker to JM. 51-35.

Is it baseball season yet?

Try not to look at the calendar. It'll go by quicker that way.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT