ADVERTISEMENT

Providence Grove at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
I don't think it's too early to get this one started.......

Big game at the roundabouts this Friday. Could be rather interesting. Randleman's red-hot at the moment while PG will probably be a little rusty. It's gonna be Hall of Fame night too. Maybe Mr. Petty will make an appearance.

Reactions: thekidd12
Will the 2 week lay off hurt PG? Randlemans opponents the last few weeks have been pretty weak. I dont think Mr Petty will be in attendence, no more grandkids are playing there.

PG over Randleman by 14
I think PG is a good team. Only loss to a better one. Seems like that team went down East and laid a hurting on another high school? 😂
I’m sure there will be rust but think orange/blue comes up short in this one.
Oh and
How bout them Wildcats!!!

Twas a good night to be a Patriot.

PG just couldn't be stopped on offense. Simple as that. Luke Thomas, Zane Cheek, Zander Cheek, Caleb Rogers all had outstanding games.

I will say that Ranleman made things a little more interesting than I thought they would. They were going back/forth with PG that first half. The Tiger offensive line was outstanding. Ervodd Cassidy ran the ball very well. I was surprised at how easily Ranleman ran on the Pats.

What ultimately caused the momentum shift was the play (plays) of Zander Cheek. With the score tied at 14, the Tigers kicked it right to him and he flew up the gut 95 yards to paydirt. On their next possession, he caught a nice pass from Thomas in the right corner of the end zone to stretch the lead to 14. I still can't believe Ranleman kicked it right to him. That's just asking for trouble.

Continued....

The Patriots "back 7" had a good night. Zander Cheek got himself a pick. Chase Whitaker also got a pick and was in on a bunch of tackles. Karson Bowman was also in on a bunch and made a couple of outstanding plays.

Not to make excuses for Orange/Blue, but they were missing a very key player on both sides of the ball. I did not see him on the sidelines either. I hope he's okay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT