ADVERTISEMENT

Projection with new rank and adms

Prepare for the pimp slap cus it's coming. Everyone dreams of beating MICS. To bad we're the Dream Killers and SOUL Takers. Y'all boys at Swain need to practicing your free throws, and don't forget to follow thru. I'm going to get my blue fur coat ready for the ride.

Murphy, Robbinsville will get byes. So that means if it works out they'll see Swain. Get 50+ hung up on em. I gotta learn some new dances this is going be a celebration. Last time Swain had some exciting happen. Was when a dude ran the wrong way with a football. # Which way is the end zone.

Murphy, Robbinsville will get byes. So that means if it works out they'll see Swain. Get 50+ hung up on em. I gotta learn some new dances this is going be a celebration. Last time Swain had some exciting happen. Was when a dude ran the wrong way with a football. # Which way is the end zone.

What time will your autograph session be Rich? Will you have a booth set up where we can buy some of that MIC "sauce" also? Dang can't wait to get to Bryson City Fri night!

I think MICS will beat Swain but it wouldnt shock me if Swain gets the W, either way it's one to see.

Prepare for the pimp slap cus it's coming. Everyone dreams of beating MICS. To bad we're the Dream Killers and SOUL Takers. Y'all boys at Swain need to practicing your free throws, and don't forget to follow thru. I'm going to get my blue fur coat ready for the ride.
You better just wait and bring you a maroon one, cause this isn't night mare on elm Street, cause Freddie done been in your dreams, and your speed didn't help cause he done put the pimp down, dream Weaver want help, with the machine, maroon machine, will be oiled up and rolling, they left all that bling off, they didn't need to be rolling on them 24owes, they just need them ground poundn tracks, cause they gonna knock ya back, ol'doc be thrown beatz , cause mic gonna be hanging up there cleats

You better just wait and bring you a maroon one, cause this isn't night mare on elm Street, cause Freddie done been in your dreams, and your speed didn't help cause he done put the pimp down, dream Weaver want help, with the machine, maroon machine, will be oiled up and rolling, they left all that bling off, they didn't need to be rolling on them 24owes, they just need them ground poundn tracks, cause they gonna knock ya back, ol'doc be thrown beatz , cause mic gonna be hanging up there cleats
Great nursery rhymes, now friday night. Watch us rock that baby to sleep. I might wear a priest collar underneath. Cus MICS is coming to bless the babies.

Great nursery rhymes, now friday night. Watch us rock that baby to sleep. I might wear a priest collar underneath. Cus MICS is coming to bless the babies.
You better not be wearn no priest robe, .It isn't gonna help with the devil's,. A cross isn't gonna help either,. Better just leave all yo pimp stuff home to ,. What you could do is go eat sum chicken gather all them bones up , put all the bones into a sock and shake them bones at the moon, , but wait that isn't gonna help either, best just bring your Hurst, to take all the wounded and ran over mic players back to charlotte in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT